Denon AVR-4810 and ASD-11R iPod Dock Connection Problems, Help Please - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 07-30-2010, 06:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just got Denon ASD-11R iPod Dock and I'm connecting to Denon AVR-4810. All wires are properly connected.

I get a message on the TV screen that says "Please wait connecting" and nothing happens. I've selected the USB/iPod in the Denon menu.

Can someone shed some light on how to make this thing work.

I have an iPod Touch 64GB.

Thanks a million! hoghvn417
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-02-2010, 06:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I spoke to Denon at length today about this. Denon believes my iPod Dock may be defective. Denon wants me to completely do a default back to factory settings and then try again. I'll try this on the weekend as I don't feel like messing with it after work.

I also asked about the Network Connection via Ethernet cable. I have the Ethernet cable hard wired to the receiver and I'm unable to stream Internet radio. He suggested I try again after going back to factory defaults. He said to try these two things first. If the Ethernet connection still doesn't work Denon said for me to ship it back because the Network card may be bad.

If it needs to go back, Denon told me I have to pay the return shipping. This will be expensive as the unit weighs about 50lbs in a box! Personally, I feel this is bad Customer Service as this hasn't worked from the beginning. Unit is only a couple of months old.
So I'll report back later this weekend after resetting everything.

I love my Denon. Menu is easy to navigate. This is the only pain I've had. I can't wait to get it fully functional like it should be!

hoghvn417
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page