Marantz AV7005 - Page 19 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #541 of 9688 Old 10-25-2010, 08:45 PM
Advanced Member
 
Ed Van Belkom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Oshkosh,WI
Posts: 526
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I stopped at my dealer today and he called Marantz to check on the two AV7005's he ordered. They have shipped and will be there in a couple days. Wahoo !!!

I also finished my stereo pair of Rythmik 15" cabinets that match the five GR Research AV-2's I built andd a single AV-1 for the rear surround. My front Left and right speakers sit on top of the Subs on spikes.

I also changed my built in cabinet that houses all my equiment into a full rack system with a rear door that I access from the kitchen pantry. No more reaching behind to remove or install connectors and having the shelf move and fall down on another piece of equipment. With the fan and proper airflow through the cabinet it will change the air 3-4 times per minute to keep things cool.

All equipment will have a custom shelf and faceplate made for that component.

As soon as the Oppo BDP-93 is available and the 2011 Panny 65" VT model the system will be complete.

I will post pictures as soon as the AV7005 is installed in the rack.

Hell I do not even need a Christmas present this year. Ha Ha

I will post pictures when I am done.
Ed Van Belkom is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #542 of 9688 Old 10-25-2010, 08:46 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Fanaticalism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,394
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by penngray View Post

Thats okay, you have no reason to use XLR connections. Stick with unbalanced because balanced will not offer you any SQ differences (Gain differences is not SQ difference, most people get it wrong).

Considering there really aren't any price differences between the two, given the option, I would use XLR; unless of course it meant buying new cables, which I wouldn't do.
Fanaticalism is offline  
post #543 of 9688 Old 10-25-2010, 09:54 PM
AVS Special Member
 
gonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 3,308
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
It does look like the AV7005 is starting to ship. The latest indication: Outlaw Audio has announced that they are going to be an online dealer for it, and they've posted an "Outlaws' Guide" (link near the top right corner of their AV7005 page) on their site. Looks like a handy document.

gonk
Beta tester: BDP-83 / BDP-80
gonk is offline  
post #544 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 06:56 AM
AVS Special Member
 
neekos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 1,154
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
interesting
neekos is offline  
post #545 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 07:06 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
penngray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 26,779
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanaticalism View Post

Considering there really aren't any price differences between the two, given the option, I would use XLR; unless of course it meant buying new cables, which I wouldn't do.

very true, I will say that XLR connections are easier to use and they have issues with ripping out anything like I have seen with tight RCA connections.

It is not "open-minded" to reject knowledge - Bob Lee
penngray is offline  
post #546 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 07:44 AM
Advanced Member
 
par4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 956
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by neekos View Post

Thank you Mr. Butler for the input. Don't mind Penngray, he's a bit jaded...

A bit?
par4 is offline  
post #547 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 08:12 AM
Advanced Member
 
Minge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 708
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk View Post

It does look like the AV7005 is starting to ship. The latest indication: Outlaw Audio has announced that they are going to be an online dealer for it, and they've posted an "Outlaws' Guide" (link near the top right corner of their AV7005 page) on their site. Looks like a handy document.


Outlaw has this document "locked down" so you cant print it Of course I am not very bright so it could be user error.
Minge is online now  
post #548 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 08:21 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
penngray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 26,779
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by neekos View Post

Thank you Mr. Butler for the input. Don't mind Penngray, he's a bit jaded...

Jaded?? Just being the voice of reason and the only one that will truely help people when others are full of ignorance thinking what they do matters. Everything I posted is accurate...please find something that is not and I will acknowledge it. You want to banter, bring a bigger stick

You can do what you want, let the guy with surround choices do his own thing too...Hell I suspect if we get down to it. all you guys posting about surrounds sucking probably have truely crap HT setups period compared to high end ones so where do you want me to pick yours apart?.....lets just say we do not start with worrying about timbre matching surrounds, Silly audiophile ignorance

There is no doubt that on the hypothetical side all speakers being identical is the best choice but there is a HUGE gap between that and really having bad surrounds. I also can separate my world from the audiophile world which fusses over the silliest of things (audiophile is a very dirty word to me anyways). Those same guys from such speaker companies would probably post some silly opinion on expensive cables, bi-wiring or bi-amping their speakers too so take their opinion with a grain of salt.

The guy with the surrounds in ceiling does not get help from the likes that post "That will suck get matching speakers or your system is horrible".
Lets just say people should worry more about their wimpy mains and subs then worrying about someone else's surrounds online

It is not "open-minded" to reject knowledge - Bob Lee
penngray is offline  
post #549 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 08:31 AM
Member
 
Peter Tribeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minge View Post

Outlaw has this document "locked down" so you cant print it Of course I am not very bright so it could be user error.

Well Minge,

There IS a way to get a pretty printed version. You can probably figure out how that happens
Peter Tribeman is offline  
post #550 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 08:31 AM
AVS Special Member
 
gonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 3,308
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minge View Post

Outlaw has this document "locked down" so you cant print it Of course I am not very bright so it could be user error.

I think they did that with the SR5005 guide, as well - they were printing copies of it to include in the units they sold, while folks who bought elsewhere would be limited to looking at it on-screen (or on an e-reader, I suppose).

gonk
Beta tester: BDP-83 / BDP-80
gonk is offline  
post #551 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 08:32 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
penngray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 26,779
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Butler View Post

I've spent a fair amount of time in screening rooms and I can tell you that sound designers put an incredible amount of effort in getting the sound of a movie just right. Dolby's own guidelines for producing multi-channel sound make specific mention of using the either the same loudspeakers for all 5 locations or a smaller model from the same manufacturer, and they literally wrote the book. Why? Because it does matter and you can hear it. Surround material is full-range, discrete and modern sound designers take advantage of the larger palette that they have to work with.

Best wishes,

Patrick Butler
Vienna Acoustics- North America


....and a lot of people prefer Dipole or bipole speakers. That are not offered by the main spaeker company. They enjoy their rooms a great deal.

Hey, some of us who actually build our own speakers can design mains and surrounds to sound awesome also even when using different drivers. You will not hear a problem if a system is designed and calibrated properly. I have done the surround tests from crap inways to dipoles to high sensitivity ribbons to coaxials. if setup is done properly there is not a mismatch going on. Some will sound better then others but it HAS nothing to do with some notion that it needs to be the same brand. Timbre is a highly subjective topic where mulitple models and brands can actually be very similar in nature.

Im 100% in agreement that hypothetically all speakers should match but hypothetical and the real world seldom mixes, most people pick the wrong mains too but we wont get into that here There are simply choices and in the subjective realm of audio, some choices are bigger differences for some people (well them make them huge differences for silly reasons). Heck, we can argue all day about a Center channel being needed but I know of some quality phantom channels setup too. Again, as long as the truth is known people can choose their compromises as they seem fit. No one should tell them its WRONG.

It is not "open-minded" to reject knowledge - Bob Lee
penngray is offline  
post #552 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 08:38 AM
Advanced Member
 
par4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 956
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by penngray View Post

Jaded?? Just being the voice of reason and the only one that will truely help people when others are full of ignorance thinking what they do matters. Everything I posted is accurate...please find something that is not and I will acknowledge it. You want to banter, bring a bigger stick

You can do what you want, let the guy with surround choices do his own thing too...Hell I suspect if we get down to it. all you guys posting about surrounds sucking probably have truely crap HT setups period compared to high end ones so where do you want me to pick yours apart?.....lets just say we do not start with worrying about timbre matching surrounds, Silly audiophile ignorance

There is no doubt that on the hypothetical side all speakers being identical is the best choice but there is a HUGE gap between that and really having bad surrounds. I also can separate my world from the audiophile world which fusses over the silliest of things (audiophile is a very dirty word to me anyways). Those same guys from such speaker companies would probably post some silly opinion on expensive cables, bi-wiring or bi-amping their speakers too so take their opinion with a grain of salt.

The guy with the surrounds in ceiling does not get help from the likes that post "That will suck get matching speakers or your system is horrible".
Lets just say people should worry more about their wimpy mains and subs then worrying about someone else's surrounds online

Yes ladies and gentlemen, there is the voice of reason. And yet, so modest, humble, and dare I say it....... self-deprecating. Nah, I won't say it.
par4 is offline  
post #553 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 08:41 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
penngray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 26,779
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
You left out very accurate!


More importantly stays on topic, when is the last time you posted on a topic? Delete it or the mods will delete it!

It is not "open-minded" to reject knowledge - Bob Lee
penngray is offline  
post #554 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 08:43 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Wetumpka, AL
Posts: 15,533
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Liked: 204
penn....sorry bud, but it sounds like you have a hearing deficiency. Not trying to be rude but if you can't tell the difference then there is something wrong. Do yourself a favor and go get your hearing checked. Might find something they can fix and you'll enjoy your home theater even more.

Samsung 64F8500, Panasonic 65VT50, Oppo 95, Tivo Roamio for OTA, Dish VIP722, Marantz AV8801 preamp, Rotel Amps, Atlantic Tech 8200 speakers, Seaton Submersive HP, Calman 5, Chromapure, Accupel DVG-5000, VideoForge HDMI II, i1Display3pro, i1pro2, eecolor colorbox.
JimP is online now  
post #555 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 08:45 AM
AVS Special Member
 
SnellKrell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Upper East Side - Manhattan
Posts: 2,146
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minge View Post

Outlaw has this document "locked down" so you cant print it Of course I am not very bright so it could be user error.

I had the same problem and e-mailed Outlaw about this very issue.

Received a prompt reply - that only those people who have bought the AV7005 from Outlaw would then be able to print out the Guide.

I really think Outlaw has made a mistake with this policy. As I responded, my being able to print out the Guide would help me in my decision of whether to buy the unit in the first place.
SnellKrell is offline  
post #556 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 08:51 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Wetumpka, AL
Posts: 15,533
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Liked: 204
....and only works until someone post it elsewhere.

Samsung 64F8500, Panasonic 65VT50, Oppo 95, Tivo Roamio for OTA, Dish VIP722, Marantz AV8801 preamp, Rotel Amps, Atlantic Tech 8200 speakers, Seaton Submersive HP, Calman 5, Chromapure, Accupel DVG-5000, VideoForge HDMI II, i1Display3pro, i1pro2, eecolor colorbox.
JimP is online now  
post #557 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 08:51 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
penngray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 26,779
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post

penn....sorry bud, but it sounds like you have a hearing deficiency. Not trying to be rude but if you can't tell the difference then there is something wrong. Do yourself a favor and go get your hearing checked. Might find something they can fix and you'll enjoy your home theater even more.

lol, nice one...

I can tell the difference in all speakers. the bigger question is...do they work as surrounds. Im not sure what you try to do with you are testing surrounds but their goal is not to run the same as mains. Their goal is to accurately playback surround in movies. If the system is EQed properly then surrounds are not going to be any different in the response then mains. What exact "timbre" do you think is the biggest mismatch?...do you really know what "timbre" includes??

Not trying to be rude here but have you never done a controlled listening test? If you have not then your opinion is completely meaningless on the topic of surounds to me. Subjective listening is the root of most evil in audio. Do yourself a favor and do the tests get dipoles, bipoles, coaxails and post back how they do not match your mains in a real controlled test. Please try to explain technically why they do not match though, none of this "I didnt like the sound". Explain it properly and scientifically or do not bother me with subjective conclusions.

Maybe we can take this to another thread...its a sub topic and not about the AV7005. If you create a thread questioning using different brands as surrounds in the speaker forum I will follow but this thread should be about the AV7005 so lets respect that now.

It is not "open-minded" to reject knowledge - Bob Lee
penngray is offline  
post #558 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 09:27 AM
Advanced Member
 
Minge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 708
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnellKrell View Post

I had the same problem and e-mailed Outlaw about this very issue.

Received a prompt reply - that only those people who have bought the AV7005 from Outlaw would then be able to print out the Guide.

I really think Outlaw has made a mistake with this policy. As I responded, my being able to print out the Guide would help me in my decision of whether to buy the unit in the first place.

I agree 100% this is or could be decision making information and to block it from being printed it just silly.
Minge is online now  
post #559 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 09:34 AM
Advanced Member
 
Mr. Brownstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Virginia
Posts: 719
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by penngray View Post

... audiophile is a very dirty word to me anyways

Well, I don't think you're alone there.

I always put the "a-word" in quotes, because, to me, it's an embarrassing term. Let's remember that "audiophile" entails no credentials at all -- no experience, no education, no certification, no nothing. It's a self-anointed title that simply means "hobbyist."

If anything, the label is actually counterintuitive. One might think, at first impression, that "audiophile" suggests a high level of knowledge in the field of sound. But much to the contrary, when I think of a self-described "audiophile," I think of a guy who will believe and repeat any kind of malarkey with zero regard for facts, evidence, the scientific the process or basic common sense.
Mr. Brownstone is offline  
post #560 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 09:36 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Legairre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,831
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnellKrell View Post

I had the same problem and e-mailed Outlaw about this very issue.

Received a prompt reply - that only those people who have bought the AV7005 from Outlaw would then be able to print out the Guide.

I really think Outlaw has made a mistake with this policy. As I responded, my being able to print out the Guide would help me in my decision of whether to buy the unit in the first place.

If you guys really want to print it you could just enter "unlock PDF" in google and use PDFUnlock after downloading the AV7005 doc.

For me the manual on the Marantz site tells me everything I need.

"What do you mean it's too loud? My ears aren't even bleeding yet!"

Legairre is online now  
post #561 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 09:50 AM
AVS Club Gold
 
Glenee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: MidWest
Posts: 1,177
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legairre View Post

If you guys really want to print it you could just enter "unlock PDF" in google and use PDFUnlock after downloading the AV7005 doc.

For me the manual on the Marantz site tells me everything I need.

Ditto

Nothing's Perfect So Stop Expecting It ! Glenee

Glenee is offline  
post #562 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 10:07 AM
AVS Special Member
 
m. zillch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,403
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
Liked: 291
Penngray, great to see another scientifically minded poster of reason in this thread awash with believers in superstition, magic, voodoo, and "audiophile BS" (as you put it so well) who swallow the recommendations and accept the lies and distortions of the snake oil peddlers (aka "the audio industry") so easily. I've enjoyed and concur with the majority of your posts in this thread and just wanted you to know that you are not the only one here who thinks subjective reviews (without carefully controlled conditions such as, using only one example, level matching using instrumentation) is completely meaningless/worthless and no different than believing in an invisible god or spiritual being simply because you were told to or because one blindly accepts the "wisdom" of others.

Agreed: The front three speakers should be identical, or at the very least "timbre matched", and all the other speakers' accuracy is much less important. For proper stereo reproduction of music the surrounds aren't even turned on at all and for most movie/TV reproduction they have an active output that contributes to a human's perception perhaps only 10 to 20% of the time max, I'd say, depending on the movie.

It seems a shame to spend over half of one's speaker budget (4/7th's if one has a 7.1 ch. system) on the least important speakers that play a greatly diminished roll to human perception (both because of their direction and infrequency of use), compared to the front three which are active and the dominant contributors to a human's perception 90% of the time or more.

In A/V reproduction accuracy, there is no concept of "accounting for taste". We don't "pick" the level of bass any more than we get to pick the ending of a play. High fidelity is an unbiased, neutral, exact copy (or "reproduction") of the original source's tonal balance, timing, dynamics, etc..

m. zillch is offline  
post #563 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 10:09 AM
AVS Special Member
 
m. zillch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,403
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
Liked: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brownstone View Post

Well, I don't think you're alone there.

I always put the "a-word" in quotes, because, to me, it's an embarrassing term. Let's remember that "audiophile" entails no credentials at all -- no experience, no education, no certification, no nothing. It's a self-anointed title that simply means "hobbyist."

If anything, the label is actually counterintuitive. One might think, at first impression, that "audiophile" suggests a high level of knowledge in the field of sound. But much to the contrary, when I think of a self-described "audiophile," I think of a guy who will believe and repeat any kind of malarkey with zero regard for facts, evidence, the scientific the process or basic common sense.

Great post. I wholeheartedly concur. I enjoy audio greatly and have worked in the industry for decades but can't stand the foolishness and myth acceptance of 95% of the people who call themselves "audiophiles" so I have no interest in using the term to describe myself.

In A/V reproduction accuracy, there is no concept of "accounting for taste". We don't "pick" the level of bass any more than we get to pick the ending of a play. High fidelity is an unbiased, neutral, exact copy (or "reproduction") of the original source's tonal balance, timing, dynamics, etc..

m. zillch is offline  
post #564 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 10:24 AM
Member
 
Tony Rox's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 81
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiWavelength View Post

Decibel levels are relative measures; they are meaningless w/o a reference. Do you actually mean +4 dBu, -50 dBu, and -20 dBu?

AJ

Yes they are relative measures, but they are numbers the mfgs use to be able to properly amplify the various signals, (gain structure), whether it be a mixing console, outboard pre-amp, effects unit, or speaker amplifier. At nominal on any of these "amplifiers" the output should be +4 if it's calibrated properly (Edit 1.23V RMS). Obviously with so many mfgs, there are variations, and I'm not saying they're all calibrated properly to the last pico volt, but it's a range that works in the industry. In the old days, an audio console might have two settings to properly amplify a mic vs. a line level device, or it might have separate inputs to handle the different devices, but now, especially with the digital consoles, any input can handle any signal.

Sony 60a3000, Denon 3802, Oppo 83, Toshiba HD-XA2, Tannoy Saturn 8's, Tannoy PS-350 sub, and some legacy stuff. Samsung PN51D530 Plasma & PS3 in the other room.
Tony Rox is offline  
post #565 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 10:28 AM
Advanced Member
 
Minge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 708
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I wish this unit would hit the streets so we can get back on topic...I am just sayin...
Minge is online now  
post #566 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 10:31 AM
Member
 
2MuchHT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 117
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 20
What could you need for "decision making" that you can't get by viewing it on-screen? It isn't as if they are saying "you have to buy from us to SEE it". Remember, as others have stated, you can aslo download and print the Marantz manual if you wish.
2MuchHT is offline  
post #567 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 10:35 AM
Advanced Member
 
Minge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 708
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchHT View Post

What could you need for "decision making" that you can't get by viewing it on-screen? It isn't as if they are saying "you have to buy from us to SEE it". Remember, as others have stated, you can aslo download and print the Marantz manual if you wish.

I have already made my decision and I agree with what you stated above.
Minge is online now  
post #568 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 11:03 AM
Member
 
sarge1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I still have not heard from Crutchfield.com, I did email Outlaw to see if the have any "copies" in stock last night but I haven't heard from them either. I want my copy darn it
sarge1976 is offline  
post #569 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 11:12 AM
AVS Special Member
 
SnellKrell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Upper East Side - Manhattan
Posts: 2,146
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legairre View Post

If you guys really want to print it you could just enter "unlock PDF" in google and use PDFUnlock after downloading the AV7005 doc.

For me the manual on the Marantz site tells me everything I need.

Bingo and Thank you!
SnellKrell is offline  
post #570 of 9688 Old 10-26-2010, 11:14 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Legairre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,831
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnellKrell View Post

Bingo and Thank you!

Glad to help.

"What do you mean it's too loud? My ears aren't even bleeding yet!"

Legairre is online now  
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Marantz Av7005 Pre Processor
Gear in this thread - Av7005 by PriceGrabber.com

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off