AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurkey View Post

I couldn't agree more.
Besides the steep price asked for their current generation AVRs it's hard to tell, what the real perspective is. Reading through several (major) manufacturers threads most of the time problems are been mentioned and CS has been listed as "sub-optimal", if any... This seem to hold true for the majority of the "bigger" names like Denon, Onkyo / Integra, Pioneer and Yamaha etc.

But it's hard to tell, what the real numbers in terms of percentage of units sold are.
Onkyo right now is the "biggest" of them all, meaning, they sell more units than anyone else. Thus it is to be expected just by statistics that the number of complaints should be higher according to the number of units sold if the percentage is roughly comparable to those units complained about from other manufacturers.

CS seems to be most troublesome, but is it worse than others ?
All of the major manufacturers have lowered their level and quality of support to save cost, some even outsourcing it.

Where do you find the numbers that state how many units are sold?

As for CS for Onkyo

It is the worst...in the last 4 years..I have had to deal with Pioneer, Yamaha, Denon and Onkyo customer service

Onkyo has the worst of that group..trust me

If you read the common Onkyo receiver issues...it very common for the HDMI board to fail....an $800-900 fix...and one that has happened to 3 of my units

Some speculate its because the higher heat that the Onkyo receivers produce

I have no idea

But..this failure is common...along with the Denon Network
The Denon fix is $200..the Onkyo $800( or more)

I haven't seen other common problems among the other brands consistently

Please enlighten me on the common issues of Yamaha and Pioneer that you read time and time again in the forums

Then read the Onkyo receiver forums and look for HDMI board failure

Its all over...as you may know

Warren

Rm 1 Samsung 64F8500 Onkyo 5508 prepro Sherbourn 5/1500A amp Atlantic technology System 350 THX Ultra speakers
Rm 2 LG 47LE8500 Pioneer SC37 Celestion 305 speaker system
Rm 3 Samsung 51E8000 Yamaha A2010 Kef 2005.2 speaker system
Rm 4 Panasonic 50ST50 Onkyo 5009/906 Mirage Omni sat speaker system
post #1713 of 2743 Old 09-27-2011, 05:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbarnes701 View Post

Absolutely. I was just reading an Anthem thread (not on AVS) and the very first post I looked at was a guy relating the story of his failed unit. Every manufacturer will have problems from time to time - it isn't something confined exclusively to Onkyo.

Personally, I have had no issues with Onkyo and I like their products. but I'm not banging any drum for them. If I'd had failure after failure, I'd be in the Denon threads now I think. For me, Audyssey is the main thing I am looking for in a processor or AVR, so it narrows the field a lot. I was interested to read about Anthem's AVC system but disheartened to see that it needs a computer with a serial port! Heck, I haven't seen one of those for years - and they discourage the use of a serial to USB adapter and give all manner of caveats if you do use one.

The problem with AVRs and pre pros these days is they are so complicated and complex. I'd really like one that just concentrates on sound alone and has fewer features and no video processing *at all* (I have a VP) but there is nothing like that on the market any more it seems.

I am still using XT in my 5007 (and AS EQ1 XT32 equivalent for bass) so my next upgrade will be something with XT32 - but I am in no hurry. This year's crop of AVRs doesn't have anything that excites me, so I have more or less decided to wait now until 2012 releases and see what they have in store for me then.

Kind Regards,

Keith

what Anthem model did you see that failed?...and where did you see it?

I have read through the Anthem forum here and have never seen anything about a failed unit

In fact...from what I read their customer service bends over backwards

My thought is a customer buying a product of that type of performance does have much patience with the type of BS that is an integral part of many peoples Onkyo's ownership

If you look at the mass market..ie Malaysian built products...Onkyo seems to have the worst record looking across these forums

Yamaha advertises that its their own facility that is building their products in Malaysia ..making the pitch that they can control QC better that way

I haven't seen the other mass market manufacturers states this...so I assume the products are being produced in 3rd party facilities

I know for a fact that Onkyo contracts with a firm in southern CA to do their refurbished units

The 5009 receiver( that was sent to replace the 905) is still in the box...its an extra
I wonder if it better to sell it and try to get away from Onkyo

Being that the 5508 is not a mass market product with volumes much smaller than the receiver...its interesting that there have been several failures of the preamp...and as I see a replaced unit

Warren

Rm 1 Samsung 64F8500 Onkyo 5508 prepro Sherbourn 5/1500A amp Atlantic technology System 350 THX Ultra speakers
post #1714 of 2743 Old 09-28-2011, 01:50 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
Liked: 1129
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnne1 View Post

what Anthem model did you see that failed?...and where did you see it?

I can't recall the model. I might search through my browser history and find it again. Why do you ask? Do you think I am making it up? Or do you think Anthem have hit the Holy Grail and discovered how to manufacture to zero failure tolerances?

Quote:

I have read through the Anthem forum here and have never seen anything about a failed unit

I said it wasn't an AVS forum thread where I saw the report.

Quote:

In fact...from what I read their customer service bends over backwards

As it should be, I agree.

Quote:

My thought is a customer buying a product of that type of performance does have much patience with the type of BS that is an integral part of many peoples Onkyo's ownership

I wouldn't know. There isn't really any objective data.

Quote:

If you look at the mass market..ie Malaysian built products...Onkyo seems to have the worst record looking across these forums

Anecdotally, that does appear to be the case. Objectively, there is no published data about the percentage of Onkyo failures compared with the percentage of failures of other manufacturers.

Quote:

Yamaha advertises that its their own facility that is building their products in Malaysia ..making the pitch that they can control QC better that way

QC isn’t dependent on who owns the facility. Hundreds of high-tech companies manufacture in Malaysia and China and have no QC problems, other than the expected norm. Apple, for example.

Quote:

I haven't seen the other mass market manufacturers states this...so I assume the products are being produced in 3rd party facilities

Probably. That is the usual way.

Quote:

I know for a fact that Onkyo contracts with a firm in southern CA to do their refurbished units

And your point is?

Quote:

The 5009 receiver( that was sent to replace the 905) is still in the box...its an extra
I wonder if it better to sell it and try to get away from Onkyo

I can’t imagine why you have an Onkyo unit in your home! You clearly believe that they are inferior in several ways to Yamaha, Pioneer, Denon, Anthem etc. Why not just buy one of the other manufacturers' units and save yourself all this grief?

Quote:

Being that the 5508 is not a mass market product with volumes much smaller than the receiver...its interesting that there have been several failures of the preamp...and as I see a replaced unit

Yes but without objective data you can't come to any conclusions that matter. "Several" failures, if they have sold ten units, is totally not acceptable. "Several" failures if they have sold 2,000 is possibly within their accepted failure rate. You have no way of knowing because, and I tire of repeating this, there is no objective data.

Kind Regards,

Keith

EDIT: the Athem was the AVM30. This was the forum - it's mentioned as being "in for service" about 5 posts down the page.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/pre-pro-amp...-thread-2.html
post #1715 of 2743 Old 09-28-2011, 07:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Interesting that you now know where you read about the Anthem failure

I have read here, extensively, about the newer Anthem Statement..as well as the Denon AVP
I haven't seen anyone report a single failure( or service) from either unit
I would say that..IMO...that buyer is more likely to demand more ..or better stated..be disappointed more quickly

As a would say a Mercedes buyer would be disappointed much more quickly that a Chevrolet buyer

By your comment about customer service..or..as you said "it should be"

what amount of money should one expect to spend to expect a satisfactory level of customer service in an audio component?

I must have missed what that threshold must be

or better stated....a couple of different brands at the same price point have had completely different experience levels... in my case

But again....what level should one expect to spend to ask for someone to answer the phone during their posted service hours?

As for the Onkyo failures..vs the ones sold..I have no idea

I do know that you can read any of the forums for receivers from the last 4 years and see the same failures
Very expensive ones at that....and that just happen to coincide with mine

Surely you have read about HDMI board failures?

I can post links from any of the 805/875/876/905/906/807/3007/5007 forums with the same HDMI board failures.....multiples in each forum actually

You can probably called United Radio...they have two failed HDMI boards on 875's for me...and ask them about the amount they have done and what it costs out of warranty

Have you seen this type of expensive failure consistently in any other receiver forum?

I haven't...and I read a lot of these since I have( or have had) a lot of different brands over the last 5 years

I would think QC has a relationship with who and where the facility is

Its interesting that you say that
Since most flagship products...be it audio or cars seem to be built in their home corporate environment

Yamaha advertises that their own their Malaysian facility and that is a source of their better quality control

perhaps ..its marketing hype?

You mention the expected norm and Apple

What's the expected norm and how do you know what that is and if they are achieving this?...and if so do you have the numbers that speak to the difference QC in a manufacturer run facility vs a 3rd party?

Time will tell if the Yamaha Adventage line are POS I guess..as they are produced in a Yamaha owned facility
I have an A3000 and will update if their is any issues with my unit

As for buying Onkyo..I agree with you
I am done..as I said before... hind sight is 20/20
Would I have ever bought these items knowing what I was getting into?
Absolutely not
Even with all the buyback/replacement activity I have had
I have had enough

Thats why there is brand new Onkyo 5009 receiver sitting in a box in my garage currently

By the way I have never owned an Anthem
I can speak to the other units..Denon, Yamaha, Pioneer though from personal experience in the last 4 years
The reason I have the two remaining Onkyo units in my home is ...the 5009 was a replacement for the buyback 905
The 5508( in the shop now) was well reviewed...and way less espensive than the alternatives
Now I know why....I guess

I received an email that is was shipped back to day and I should have it this weekend

I will post on the findings when I get it installed again

The Onkyo 807 buyback actually gave me a refund that I put towards the Yamaha A3000

I have already told Onkyo...if they didn't get this one right...its buyback time for the 5508 as well

As I said before..if I could get a full refund for the 5508 I would be happy to go that route
Trust me I have put that proposition to Onkyo at the same time with the fiasco with the buyback 905 receiver
They refused and said they wanted to try to fix the 5508

What do you think of a company that has customer that has bought this many units that refuses to replace the unit?

Keep in my mind...they have full documentation of all the failures in the past

Actually it should not even matter how many units I have purchased.Based on the failure and the fact that they know how poor their CS is...they need to make some changes

The performance considering the price of the Onkyo units is good
I have always said that
They just don't have the QC or customer service to support much

I think all modern receivers..no matter the cost..are frankly pretty reliable
In fact..generally speaking I would not even bother to spend the money an extended warranty

Onkyo has changed my mind on that
I would suggest anyone buying one of these buy an extended warranty

Based on my experience of 6 units from the last 5 years...its when, not if, when you will need service

Warren

post #1716 of 2743 Old 09-28-2011, 07:52 PM
Wireless member

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 131
post #1717 of 2743 Old 09-28-2011, 08:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I think it was just therapeutic venting.
post #1718 of 2743 Old 09-28-2011, 09:43 PM

Liked: 10
Dear Warren, I read a word here, and a word there... "venting" or not... I don't have patience for such posts. If it was important, I'll wait for someone to summarize... LOL !
post #1719 of 2743 Old 09-29-2011, 03:32 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
Liked: 1129
Quote:

Interesting that you now know where you read about the Anthem failure

I have read here, extensively, about the newer Anthem Statement..as well as the Denon AVP
I haven't seen anyone report a single failure( or service) from either unit
I would say that..IMO...that buyer is more likely to demand more ..or better stated..be disappointed more quickly

As a would say a Mercedes buyer would be disappointed much more quickly that a Chevrolet buyer

By your comment about customer service..or..as you said "it should be"

what amount of money should one expect to spend to expect a satisfactory level of customer service in an audio component?

I must have missed what that threshold must be

or better stated....a couple of different brands at the same price point have had completely different experience levels... in my case

But again....what level should one expect to spend to ask for someone to answer the phone during their posted service hours?

As for the Onkyo failures..vs the ones sold..I have no idea

I do know that you can read any of the forums for receivers from the last 4 years and see the same failures
Very expensive ones at that....and that just happen to coincide with mine

Surely you have read about HDMI board failures?

I can post links from any of the 805/875/876/905/906/807/3007/5007 forums with the same HDMI board failures.....multiples in each forum actually

You can probably called United Radio...they have two failed HDMI boards on 875's for me...and ask them about the amount they have done and what it costs out of warranty

Have you seen this type of expensive failure consistently in any other receiver forum?

I haven't...and I read a lot of these since I have( or have had) a lot of different brands over the last 5 years

I would think QC has a relationship with who and where the facility is

Its interesting that you say that
Since most flagship products...be it audio or cars seem to be built in their home corporate environment

Yamaha advertises that their own their Malaysian facility and that is a source of their better quality control

perhaps ..its marketing hype?

You mention the expected norm and Apple

What's the expected norm and how do you know what that is and if they are achieving this?...and if so do you have the numbers that speak to the difference QC in a manufacturer run facility vs a 3rd party?

Time will tell if the Yamaha Adventage line are POS I guess..as they are produced in a Yamaha owned facility
I have an A3000 and will update if their is any issues with my unit

As for buying Onkyo..I agree with you
I am done..as I said before... hind sight is 20/20
Would I have ever bought these items knowing what I was getting into?
Absolutely not
Even with all the buyback/replacement activity I have had
I have had enough

Thats why there is brand new Onkyo 5009 receiver sitting in a box in my garage currently

By the way I have never owned an Anthem
I can speak to the other units..Denon, Yamaha, Pioneer though from personal experience in the last 4 years
The reason I have the two remaining Onkyo units in my home is ...the 5009 was a replacement for the buyback 905
The 5508( in the shop now) was well reviewed...and way less espensive than the alternatives
Now I know why....I guess

I received an email that is was shipped back to day and I should have it this weekend

I will post on the findings when I get it installed again

The Onkyo 807 buyback actually gave me a refund that I put towards the Yamaha A3000

I have already told Onkyo...if they didn't get this one right...its buyback time for the 5508 as well

As I said before..if I could get a full refund for the 5508 I would be happy to go that route
Trust me I have put that proposition to Onkyo at the same time with the fiasco with the buyback 905 receiver
They refused and said they wanted to try to fix the 5508

What do you think of a company that has customer that has bought this many units that refuses to replace the unit?

Keep in my mind...they have full documentation of all the failures in the past

Actually it should not even matter how many units I have purchased.Based on the failure and the fact that they know how poor their CS is...they need to make some changes

The performance considering the price of the Onkyo units is good
I have always said that
They just don't have the QC or customer service to support much

I think all modern receivers..no matter the cost..are frankly pretty reliable
In fact..generally speaking I would not even bother to spend the money an extended warranty

Onkyo has changed my mind on that
I would suggest anyone buying one of these buy an extended warranty

Based on my experience of 6 units from the last 5 years...its when, not if, when you will need service

Warren

You are fortunate enough to live in a country which has many freedoms, including the freedom of choice of what AVR you buy. I have already worked out from your many posts on the subject that you have had bad experiences with your Onkyo equipment and that you will not be buying Onkyo again. That's all there is to it really. It's your decision and I respect it.

Others have had different experiences. There is no available objective data to support any position, good or bad, so there's no purpose in going over and over it.

Kind Regards,

Keith
post #1720 of 2743 Old 09-29-2011, 09:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
I agree with the above posts.

Please just buy another brand already and be done with Onkyo/Integra Warren. It feels like it has been a month or longer since I have heard your constant complaints, whether justified or not it is just tired already.

Please just drop the subject, there is nothing more to be added.

"Half the world is looking for Jesus, and the other half is looking for more bass..."
post #1721 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 01:57 AM

Just to share my experience. I own a 5508, and my experience so far with onkyo support has been top notch. I called their service center, and they immediately offered to send down someone to pick up my unit for repair. Every 2-3 days they will call me up to update me on repair status. Once fixed they deliver the unit back to me.

Perhaps I'm just lucky. I'm from Singapore
Not to mention the movie experience improved significantly ever since I upgraded to this. I will still change to onkyo for my next upgrade.
post #1722 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 07:06 AM
Wireless member

I have received a weekly update email from someone at the service center with my unit. I think that is a nice touch.

Jeff
post #1723 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 07:38 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepar View Post

I have received a weekly update email from someone at the service center with my unit. I think that is a nice touch.

Jeff

So what did they say?
post #1724 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 08:03 AM
Wireless member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmschnur View Post

So what did they say?

Just that their shop was backlogged by two weeks, but would have an update for me next Tuesday. By then, they will have had my 5508 for two weeks.

Jeff
post #1725 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 12:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Was there a point to that?

Yes....perhaps you missed ..but there were a few

But anyway..no big deal
My expectations have been adjusted, I assure you

I learned long ago the quickest way to face disappointment is to have the wrong expectations

that is my point in a nutshell

do you get that point?

Warren

post #1726 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Wireless member

Quote:

Yes....perhaps you missed ..but there were a few

But anyway..no big deal
My expectations have been adjusted, I assure you

I learned long ago the quickest way to face disappointment is to have the wrong expectations

that is my point in a nutshell

do you get that point?

Warren

I did get that, Warren, and with a whole lot less reading.

Jeff
post #1727 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 12:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjaudio View Post

I agree with the above posts.

Please just buy another brand already and be done with Onkyo/Integra Warren. It feels like it has been a month or longer since I have heard your constant complaints, whether justified or not it is just tired already.

Please just drop the subject, there is nothing more to be added.

actually..if you have this forum for very long..I have been involved for longer than that

As I recall..from right when I bought the 5508..in May 2011

as for complaining..not really
I was just relaying the facts of a true story..no speculation at all on my situation

As for nothing more to be added..ok..??

That can be said for many posts depending on ones perspective, I guess
...so I take that as your opinion

anyway..the repair shop returned my 5508..so I guess its repaired

Is there any likelihood of further further patronage from Onkyo/Integra

I think that answer is clear

I am not really even unhappy about the situation.
I have gotten to the point where it makes me laugh

One of my favorite statements applies here

It is what it is

Warren

post #1728 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 12:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I did get that, Warren, and with a whole lot less reading.

Jeff

then I missed the point of your comment asking if there was a point in my statements

But anyway

as I said
Its all about having the right expectations.....

on another note...if anyone is interested in a 5508 send me a PM

I can see this unit leaving my home pretty quickly

Warren

post #1729 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 01:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayareakirk View Post

Dear Warren, I read a word here, and a word there... "venting" or not... I don't have patience for such posts. If it was important, I'll wait for someone to summarize... LOL !

I guess I then have to ask the question...and since we all are in a free country

why read it...a word here and a word there will not allow you to comprehend anything

So why read it?

If I was reading a word here and word there.....I think I would just pass on reading it

and there is nothing wrong with that..really..

I just think you read it or you don't
You make the choice

I am not venting..I am not even angry...don't get that impression

If I was angry..I would throw in it the trash and post pictures here to show you
Its funny..at this point really
That is the way I look at it

Warren

post #1730 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Wireless member

Quote:

then I missed the point of your comment asking if there was a point in my statements

But anyway

as I said
Its all about having the right expectations.....

on another note...if anyone is interested in a 5508 send me a PM

I can see this unit leaving my home pretty quickly

Warren

Can't blame you there. Good luck with selling it.

My 5508 is at the repair center right now. I don't know when it will be returned to me, but they email me weekly and that is a bit comforting. Before this, I owned the Onk Pro 885 and before that the Integra Research RC-7. This is the first time I have had to deal with a problem. If it comes back and is fixed and doesn't give me any additional problems, I will be happy. More then that, I will be very happy as the 5508 has brought a level of audio quality to my system that amazes me.

That's my story, but I can understand that others have not had the same experience or even reacted the same way to the same experience.

Jeff
post #1731 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 01:21 PM
AVS Special Member

My PRSC885 was the only Onkyo I have owned that did not break at some point during my ownership

Does the 5508 sound better
yes...for HT

On a pure performance basis..I think you are lot more impressed, than I am, with the 5508
I am making that assumption...and it may not be the case

I have heard a couple of units that offer ( to my ears) some significant sonic improvements over the 5508
Not anywhere close to the same MSRP though
That old adage you get what you pay for, I guess, applies.

Music is not the 5508's strong suit...and neither was it for the 885( or any recent Onkyo IMO)

But as you know from my posts,shortly before I bought the unit

I didn't expect a strong musical stance from unit

But..the good news is that I didn't pay for one either

Warren

post #1732 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 02:08 PM

Yawn.
post #1733 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Wireless member

post #1734 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 02:38 PM

I have manners, but I'm tired of hearing it all now. Why buy an Onkyo if you were only ever going to slag it off. It would be like me buying a Denon, only I have the sense to never do it.
post #1735 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 03:01 PM
Wireless member

Quote:

My PRSC885 was the only Onkyo I have owned that did not break at some point during my ownership

Does the 5508 sound better
yes...for HT

On a pure performance basis..I think you are lot more impressed, than I am, with the 5508
I am making that assumption...and it may not be the case

I have heard a couple of units that offer ( to my ears) some significant sonic improvements over the 5508
Not anywhere close to the same MSRP though
That old adage you get what you pay for, I guess, applies.

Music is not the 5508's strong suit...and neither was it for the 885( or any recent Onkyo IMO)

But as you know from my posts,shortly before I bought the unit

I didn't expect a strong musical stance from unit

But..the good news is that I didn't pay for one either

Warren

I remember those conversations. While the 5508 is not as musical as a previous stereo system I owned (with a tube Audio Research pre-amp), that was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, it is far more musical than my 885. And it is more musical than my highly rated RDC-7. But I am not a 2-ch enthusiast like some are.

Jeff
post #1736 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Wireless member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjf_uk View Post

I have manners, but I'm tired of hearing it all now. Why buy an Onkyo if you were only ever going to slag it off. It would be like me buying a Denon, only I have the sense to never do it.

Well, I know what you mean, but his posts have shortened considerably. I think the worst has passed.

Jeff
post #1737 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 03:10 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 385
Quote:

I have found that with the right gear the 886 sounds excellent with 2CH and MCH music. I use the 5.1 analog input of the 886 for both 2CH and MCH music. I recently compared several reference (audiophile) quality 2CH SACDs playing through the 886 and my Parasound 2100 analog preamp. I can switch between the 886 and the 2100 with a press of a button with instant seamless switching.

With the volume levels matched between the 886 and the 2100 I could not tell any difference between the two. To me that indicates that the Onkyo has the capability to sound quite good with music if you take the time to experiment.

Bill

My SACD collection, watch it grow and my wallet shrink ;-).

Denon 4311 (in preamp mode), Parasound 2100, Boston Acoustics A7200 amp, Oppo BDP-103, Consonance CD120, Panasonic TC-P60GT50 plasma, Panamax 5100EX, Salk Song Towers, Song Center, ADS 300C (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
post #1738 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 03:15 PM

Quote:

Well, I know what you mean, but his posts have shortened considerably. I think the worst has passed.

Jeff

We can only hope.
post #1739 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 04:10 PM

Quote:

I guess I then have to ask the question...and since we all are in a free country

why read it...a word here and a word there will not allow you to comprehend anything

So why read it?

If I was reading a word here and word there.....I think I would just pass on reading it

and there is nothing wrong with that..really..

I just think you read it or you don't
You make the choice

I am not venting..I am not even angry...don't get that impression

If I was angry..I would throw in it the trash and post pictures here to show you
Its funny..at this point really
That is the way I look at it

Warren

Answer your Q: At first glance it seemed too long winded to warrant my time so I skimmed to find out IF there was a reason to read word for word. I didn't locate a reason so I decided to wait for someone to summarize what was important (in case I missed it while skimming).
post #1740 of 2743 Old 10-01-2011, 04:17 PM

Liked: 13
Thankfully, I can scroll down at a rapid rate on this laptop!
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Onkyo Pr Sc5507 Pre Amplifier Home Theater Av Controller Preamp 9 2 Channel New
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page