The "Official" Denon AVR-4311CI/AVR-A100 thread [NO PRICE TALK] - Page 780 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #23371 of 23374 Old Yesterday, 09:28 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 15
My continued pestering of emails to Denon support finally resulted in a (non) response:

Thank you for your inquiry. We have been in contact with the engineers on this issue and are awaiting on their response on a timeframe for when this will be resolved.

As part of this "escalation", they said "If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 30 days."

I'd be happy with a firmware update at this point, however this is just taking too long with conflicting information. Offer up a 4520CI for a reasonable price, and be done with me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #23372 of 23374 Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 173
^^ Yes, my support ticket got the same update. The previous feedback I got from Denon was via their Facebook page.

I strongly urge other 4311ci users with the issue (which amounts to everyone with the current USA firmware) to call in and raise a ticket with them.
post #23373 of 23374 Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Yep, that was the same update I had on my ticket this morning. So I called. The guy said my case has already been escalated to the highest person. I asked to speak to this person, after a little hesitation he said if I email or update my ticket, it automatically goes to that guy. Hard to believe. I kindly said I'm tired of these canned responses that have been repeated since February. I said I'd like a resolution as this is not the correct way to treat customers that spend money in your top of the line products. So, we shall see. If nothing by Friday, Mr nice guy won't be very nice anymore.

PANASONIC VT50 FOR SALE!!!!

Panasonic 60VT60 3DTV
Denon AVR 4311CI
Klipsch F-30 Fronts
Klipsch C-20 Center
Klipsch S-20 Sides
Klipsch B-20 Rears
PA 120 12" Sub
Dune HD Smart D1
PS3 Slim
DirecTV HR34 DVR

post #23374 of 23374 Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 153
I got the same update to my ticket today, too. It seems like yet another delay tactic...
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Audyssey , Denon Avr 4311ci 9 2 Channel Network Multi Room Home Theater Receiver With Hdmi 1 4a , Denon Avr A100 100th Anniversary 9 2 140w , Denon
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page