Pioneer Elite VSX-32 / 33 Owners' Thread - Page 44 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
post #1291 of 1292 Unread Yesterday, 10:39 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Will not power on

For 2 days when I turned my VSX-30 on the display said power on but would not respond or output video or audio. I unplugged it for a minute and plugged it back in and it worked.

Today same thing happened, but this time when I plugged it back in I heard the click inside the machine indicating it's plugged in but the unit will not power on at all.

Anyone know what the issue might be?

I unplugged all speaker wires and HDMI and unplugged power and plugged it back in and its working even after reconnecting all speaker wires and HDMI. I probably will not turn it off again. lol

Last edited by imcheesehead1; Yesterday at 04:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1292 of 1292 Unread Today, 09:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by imcheesehead1 View Post
For 2 days when I turned my VSX-30 on the display said power on but would not respond or output video or audio. I unplugged it for a minute and plugged it back in and it worked.

Today same thing happened, but this time when I plugged it back in I heard the click inside the machine indicating it's plugged in but the unit will not power on at all.

Anyone know what the issue might be?

I unplugged all speaker wires and HDMI and unplugged power and plugged it back in and its working even after reconnecting all speaker wires and HDMI. I probably will not turn it off again. lol
Turn off HDMI Control. Then, with the receiver turned off, perform the factory reset procedure (see the manual for further details). Then once the reset procedure is done, you'll have to make all your custom settings again, such as MCACC, speaker settings, system settings, etc. Good luck.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page