What are the best speakers to hook up to my Marantz sr8001 reciever? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 10-10-2010, 06:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am new to the audio video world and just moved into my first home and my fieancea's dad is a a/v guy that hooked us up with a marantz 8001 receiver. We just bought a samung 55 inch led LCD to hook it up to. He bought a denon receiver because he thought his marantz was broken but it turned out not to be. So I have this great receiver (well I'm not a audio video guy but a receiver that cost that much better be awesome) I never even heard of marantz until I googled the model # and found out it cost nearly 2 grand... So here is my thing we are on a budget and he has two old Bose speakers to hold me over but I want to invest in a nice speaker system but am on a budget.. Just bought a home and am taking on a lot of bills so I am open to suggestions I am thinking $500 is my max but with this receiver then almost any speakers should sound great?? Right??
So open to suggestions from actual a/v guys..
I never even had HDTV until the optimum cable guy hooked it up for me today, and I never had a tv hooked up with anything other then coaxel cable now I got some hdmi hookup so I am maturing!,
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page