Hi Bi0hAzArD02, suggested shopping list would be:
- 16 AWG speaker wires (suggest 14 AWG if any connection is going over 50' run)
- 2 pairs of banana plugs (optional)
- subwoofer cable
- RCA Y-splitter for sub cable (optional)
- 4 HDMI high speed cables (suggest a few extra for future upgrades and in case for test purposes)
- optical cable (optional if the tv has internet apps like Hulu, Pandora, etc... that you want to listen from your surround speakers)
Can get the above list at a decent price at Monoprice.
Hello new here need some help, replacing a 15 year old kenwood receiver.
Just bought this Receiver from Amazon pairing it with Polk Audio RM75 High Performance 5 Piece Surround System, Polk Audio PSW10.
Do I need anything else besides speaker wire was recommended, 16AWG?
Will be connecting a slim ps3 slim xbox 360 direct tv.
My TV LN40B630.
Thanks for the help.
This is my first go at a home theater set up. I have the same set of speakers and subwoofer. I just ordered the sub cable, speaker wire, and three and am trying to decide on the receiver. Was looking at the SR308 and the VSX 820. Please let me know what you think of your whole set up as it would go a long way in my decision seeing as we have same everything else.