Anthem MRX Receivers - 300, 500, 700 Owners Thread & Tweaking Guide - Page 347 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #10381 of 16546 Old 04-14-2012, 03:32 AM
AVS Special Member
 
eric-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,470
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by onkyo kid View Post

How do I change my user name Lol

You will have to pm a moderator.
eric-t is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #10382 of 16546 Old 04-14-2012, 08:03 AM
Member
 
Sonyrocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 73
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by onkyo kid View Post

How do I change my user name Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric-t View Post

You will have to pm a moderator.

Admin will not let you change your username once you are already signed up. I know, I asked a long time ago. LOL

-Glen
Sonyrocks is online now  
post #10383 of 16546 Old 04-14-2012, 08:38 AM
Senior Member
 
dglozic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by onkyo kid View Post

Its a speaker level input. On REL and BK subs you can connect to the speaker level outputs on your AV or stereo amp and use the subs crossover and volume control to blend into your main speakers ( well worth the effort ) and connect to your .1 channel at the same time. There's 2 volume controls on the RELs, one for .1 and speaker level so that you can tailor it to your amp and listening room

OK, I suspected this was the case. I recommend NOT doing it. Instead, run a line level signal from MRX (SW output) into the line level input on the REL sub and run your L/R speakers directly from MRX Front L/Front R speaker output. Turn all filtering on REL off. If not possible, turn the low pass filter all the way up (to the highest frequency possible), set the phase control or switch to 0. Let ARC worry about blending speakers and subwoofer - it does it better based on the actual measurements than you can using your ears. I can see how running main speakers through REL may be advantagous when using an analog stereo integrated amp or power amp, but a receiver like Anthem MRX can do a better job integrating the sub using DSP.
dglozic is offline  
post #10384 of 16546 Old 04-15-2012, 06:21 AM
Newbie
 
onkyo kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Did it before your post appeared!!! Subwoofer out connected to rel, speaker level connected to rel from main L and R channel in the anthem and obviously the front L and R channels connected to the anthem as usual. Fantastic results, sounds great, massive improvement on bass.
onkyo kid is offline  
post #10385 of 16546 Old 04-15-2012, 10:11 AM
Senior Member
 
dglozic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by onkyo kid View Post

Did it before your post appeared!!! Subwoofer out connected to rel, speaker level connected to rel from main L and R channel in the anthem and obviously the front L and R channels connected to the anthem as usual. Fantastic results, sounds great, massive improvement on bass.

See, I don't see a point. In order for REL to filter out the bass (high pass) at the speaker level, it needs to apply some kind of a filter to the speaker level signal coming out of Anthem. Why would you want to subject your L/R speakers to an in-line analog filter potentially introducing phase shifts etc. Anthem already does it by tapering the bass in L/R using ARC (the downslope of the bass in the computed curve). There is no need for REL to do anything - it is possible that your mids and highs will be better if speakers are connected directly MRX.

Bottom line: your only connection that REL has with the rest of the system is one line level interconnect from MRX SW output to REL line level input. All the speakers should be connected to speaker level connectors on MRX.
dglozic is offline  
post #10386 of 16546 Old 04-15-2012, 10:18 AM
Member
 
SweElite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 72
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Is the MRX able to handle low impedance speakers ?

Why i ask is because at the back it says 8 ohm.
SweElite is offline  
post #10387 of 16546 Old 04-15-2012, 10:37 AM
Senior Member
 
dglozic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweElite View Post

Is the MRX able to handle low impedance speakers ?

Why i ask is because at the back it says 8 ohm.

It can handle 4 ohm speakers providing you don't want to drive large, difficult speakers in a large room to insane levels. If you do, you are better off with a power amp - no receiver can really help you here. If your speakers go below 4 ohms most of the time (e.g. Magnepan), you are better off with an outboard amp.
dglozic is offline  
post #10388 of 16546 Old 04-15-2012, 02:12 PM
Member
 
gjnockie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dglozic View Post

It can handle 4 ohm speakers providing you don't want to drive large, difficult speakers in a large room to insane levels. If you do, you are better off with a power amp - no receiver can really help you here. If your speakers go below 4 ohms most of the time (e.g. Magnepan), you are better off with an outboard amp.

Just paired my MRX 700 with a set of Martin Logan Electrostatic Towers and it drives them with authority like you cannot believe! No need for an extra amp.
gjnockie is offline  
post #10389 of 16546 Old 04-15-2012, 05:33 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jproy13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East of West, Canada
Posts: 1,182
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 22
hello fellows.

I have a Denon 2311 and had 2 Pios before. I'm currently suffering from upgraditis.

Looking at the MRX 300. Not familiar with ARC. Would anybody would be able to tell me which version of Audyssy ARC would compare too?

Also, do Anthems tend to run "hot"? Not that it's a problem but just to know if my current setup would be adequate.

cheers
jproy13 is offline  
post #10390 of 16546 Old 04-15-2012, 11:01 PM
Advanced Member
 
Tank_PD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 779
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by jproy13 View Post

hello fellows.

I have a Denon 2311 and had 2 Pios before. I'm currently suffering from upgraditis.

Looking at the MRX 300. Not familiar with ARC. Would anybody would be able to tell me which version of Audyssy ARC would compare too?

Also, do Anthems tend to run "hot"? Not that it's a problem but just to know if my current setup would be adequate.

cheers

I think you would be looking at XT32 or better. Someone else may know more.

I wouldn't say hot, but definitely warm. Need exhaust fans if it's in a closed cabinet. Not nearly as hot as the Onkyo I had before.
Tank_PD is offline  
post #10391 of 16546 Old 04-16-2012, 03:38 AM
Member
 
mwinely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
The only thing comparable to ARC is the Audyssey Pro and that still isnt on par from everything I have read.
mwinely is offline  
post #10392 of 16546 Old 04-16-2012, 08:12 AM
AVS Special Member
 
DS-21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,334
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by jproy13 View Post

hello fellows.

I have a Denon 2311 and had 2 Pios before. I'm currently suffering from upgraditis.

Looking at the MRX 300. Not familiar with ARC. Would anybody would be able to tell me which version of Audyssy ARC would compare too?

IMO they're not directly comparable. ARC kind of fits in between them.

I prefer ARC over any of the non-Pro Audysseys, because Audyssey does not allow one to defeat the "crappy speakers compensation notch" without springing for Pro. Also, while I don't know if it works any better, Anthem's included measurement hardware looks/feels more "high end" than the Audyssey tower mic. (Though in the same breath I have to add that the Audyssey mic actually measures quite well.)

Audyssey Pro has a feature that ARC doesn't, curve-drawing (albeit with quite a bit of allowed variance), and may in the hands of some people offer subjective improvements over ARC.

However, consider that Audyssey Pro requires not only a Pro-enabled box to begin with, but also a $150 license and an expensive measurement kit; bought new, one can practically buy an MRX 300 for just the cost of the Pro license and kit, AVR or pre-pro not included! In light of that, ARC is IMO a much better value proposition. And for a non-expert, probably the absolute better choice.

As for heat, it doesn't seem to run any hotter than the Denons I had before it.

--
"In many cases there aren’t two sides unless one side is 'reality' and the other is 'nonsense.'" - Phil Plait
Serious Audio Blog 
Multichannel music (and video) urban loft living room system 
DS-21 is offline  
post #10393 of 16546 Old 04-16-2012, 12:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jproy13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East of West, Canada
Posts: 1,182
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by DS-21 View Post

IMO they're not directly comparable. ARC kind of fits in between them.

I prefer ARC over any of the non-Pro Audysseys, because Audyssey does not allow one to defeat the "crappy speakers compensation notch" without springing for Pro. Also, while I don't know if it works any better, Anthem's included measurement hardware looks/feels more "high end" than the Audyssey tower mic. (Though in the same breath I have to add that the Audyssey mic actually measures quite well.)

Audyssey Pro has a feature that ARC doesn't, curve-drawing (albeit with quite a bit of allowed variance), and may in the hands of some people offer subjective improvements over ARC.

However, consider that Audyssey Pro requires not only a Pro-enabled box to begin with, but also a $150 license and an expensive measurement kit; bought new, one can practically buy an MRX 300 for just the cost of the Pro license and kit, AVR or pre-pro not included! In light of that, ARC is IMO a much better value proposition. And for a non-expert, probably the absolute better choice.

As for heat, it doesn't seem to run any hotter than the Denons I had before it.

thanks DS-21. I'm in the non expert category for sure. I currently have MultEQ and if I was going to upgrade, I would want to go to XT32which can only be found on upper models of Marantz, Denon, Onkyo (although the new Onkyo 818 is suppose to have it but it's still over $1000can.).

I'm one of those who thinks that most AVRs are on par, so room correction software is high on my priority list (not interested in the Sherwood).

That's what made me think of Anthem, as I remember reading on several thread here and there that ARC was as good if not better in some regards. The MRX 300 can be add for a little under a Grand around here but I have to contact Anthem to make sure they are an authorized reseller.

Thanks for the info.

cheers
jproy13 is offline  
post #10394 of 16546 Old 04-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Member
 
mwinely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jproy13 View Post

thanks DS-21. I'm in the non expert category for sure. I currently have MultEQ and if I was going to upgrade, I would want to go to XT32which can only be found on upper models of Marantz, Denon, Onkyo (although the new Onkyo 818 is suppose to have it but it's still over $1000can.).

I'm one of those who thinks that most AVRs are on par, so room correction software is high on my priority list (not interested in the Sherwood).

That's what made me think of Anthem, as I remember reading on several thread here and there that ARC was as good if not better in some regards. The MRX 300 can be add for a little under a Grand around here but I have to contact Anthem to make sure they are an authorized reseller.

Thanks for the info.

cheers

I am quite confident in saying that for $1000 there is nothing that can touch the MRX300. The sound quality is phenomenal. ARC is the game changer, for this price point there is nothing out there as good.
mwinely is offline  
post #10395 of 16546 Old 04-16-2012, 03:40 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jproy13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East of West, Canada
Posts: 1,182
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwinely View Post

I am quite confident in saying that for $1000 there is nothing that can touch the MRX300. The sound quality is phenomenal. ARC is the game changer, for this price point there is nothing out there as good.

lol, it is becoming increasingly difficult to look away. I'm tempted because it's got everything I need and nothing I don't want (Ethernet port, usb port, "i"this and "i"that and all those gizmos).

how are the updates done?
jproy13 is offline  
post #10396 of 16546 Old 04-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Advanced Member
 
blb1215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chesterfield
Posts: 681
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jproy13 View Post

lol, it is becoming increasingly difficult to look away. I'm tempted because it's got everything I need and nothing I don't want (Ethernet port, usb port, "i"this and "i"that and all those gizmos).

how are the updates done?

Download to your computer and then uploaded to MRX through serial port in rear of MRX (the same connection for uploading ARC). If your computer doesn't have a serial connection you will need USB serial adapter.

barry
blb1215 is offline  
post #10397 of 16546 Old 04-16-2012, 06:09 PM
AVS Special Member
 
DS-21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,334
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwinely View Post

I am quite confident in saying that for $1000 there is nothing that can touch the MRX300. The sound quality is phenomenal. ARC is the game changer, for this price point there is nothing out there as good.

Right now, at least, the Sherwood Newcastle R-972 is an interesting competitor. Trinnov is interesting technology, even leaving its primary calling card (spatial remapping) aside. It's also considerably cheaper right now as it's a closeout, though it won't likely have the mfg support an Anthem box will. (The gentleman who guided the R-972, as well as previous excellent SN product, Jeff Hipps, is now employed by ATI's Theta division.)

The R-972 doesn't have on-screen volume display, though.

--
"In many cases there aren’t two sides unless one side is 'reality' and the other is 'nonsense.'" - Phil Plait
Serious Audio Blog 
Multichannel music (and video) urban loft living room system 
DS-21 is offline  
post #10398 of 16546 Old 04-16-2012, 06:17 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jproy13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East of West, Canada
Posts: 1,182
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by DS-21 View Post

Right now, at least, the Sherwood Newcastle R-972 is an interesting competitor. And cheaper. It doesn't have on-screen volume display, though.

right. I read a good part of the official thread and by most account, still a little buggy.

One of the audio shop in my town is an official Paradigm dealer so therefore, an official Anthem dealer (confirmed with the owner).

Have to decide if I'll take the leap of faith. A grand is alot of money. On the other hand, because AV receivers are not Anthem's bread and butter (I think), I'm lead to believe that their AV receiver would be relevant for quite a while. I mean if a newer version of HDMI would come out, it could be upgradable versus buying a new receiver. I may be completely in the park with this one, just a gut feeling.

oh, and it does have HDMI passthrough right?
jproy13 is offline  
post #10399 of 16546 Old 04-17-2012, 02:48 AM
Member
 
Giraffe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jproy13 View Post

right. I read a good part of the official thread and by most account, still a little buggy.

One of the audio shop in my town is an official Paradigm dealer so therefore, an official Anthem dealer (confirmed with the owner).

Have to decide if I'll take the leap of faith. A grand is alot of money. On the other hand, because AV receivers are not Anthem's bread and butter (I think), I'm lead to believe that their AV receiver would be relevant for quite a while. I mean if a newer version of HDMI would come out, it could be upgradable versus buying a new receiver. I may be completely in the park with this one, just a gut feeling.

oh, and it does have HDMI passthrough right?

Yes, it does have HDMI passthrough, but "Auto" seems to work just fine as well. Picture still looks great through "Auto" and I am also enjoying the on-screen volume display.
Giraffe is offline  
post #10400 of 16546 Old 04-17-2012, 05:59 AM
Senior Member
 
dglozic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post

Yes, it does have HDMI passthrough, but "Auto" seems to work just fine as well. Picture still looks great through "Auto" and I am also enjoying the on-screen volume display.

Giraffe, I too am using Auto for the convinience, but I know why people are asking about passthrough - many video chips including Anthem's Genesis Torino do not handle 1080p 24fps correctly and insert an extra frame every 42secs or so, causing a jerk or skip that is more or less noticeable (mostly when there is fast movement). I notice this occasionally but don't care. Others are driven mad by it and for them configuring MRX to through is a must. Of course, in the process you lose on screen display but there are many people that gladly pay that price for a skip-free Blu-Ray reply.
dglozic is offline  
post #10401 of 16546 Old 04-17-2012, 07:33 AM
AVS Special Member
 
eric-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,470
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I tried the CEC function last night and I was able to get video from my last source used but no audio on my TV. Does it also pass audio? I can't remember if the MRX supports ARC? If not, would an optical cable connected to the MRX pass it or do I have to have an optical cable from my DVR to TV?
eric-t is offline  
post #10402 of 16546 Old 04-17-2012, 08:18 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jayray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mississauga, Canada
Posts: 4,708
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric-t View Post

I tried the CEC function last night and I was able to get video from my last source used but no audio on my TV. Does it also pass audio? I can't remember if the MRX supports ARC? If not, would an optical cable connected to the MRX pass it or do I have to have an optical cable from my DVR to TV?

You have enable sound to the tv, not just the AVR, in the setup menu.
John

Jayray
Read the FAQs
jayray is offline  
post #10403 of 16546 Old 04-17-2012, 09:08 AM
AVS Special Member
 
eric-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,470
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayray View Post

You have enable sound to the tv, not just the AVR, in the setup menu.
John

I tried AVR+TV and still a no go? I see when you switch it to AVR+TV it changes the way the sound comes through your speakers. Another words, dialog through L/R fronts and center.

Does CEC support ARC?
eric-t is offline  
post #10404 of 16546 Old 04-17-2012, 09:29 AM
Member
 
Chris Isble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Lyndhurst, OH
Posts: 133
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I asked Anthem support. The MRX receivers do not support the Audio Return Channel.

Descartes' corollary: I don't think very much, therefore I may not be.

Chris Isble is offline  
post #10405 of 16546 Old 04-17-2012, 09:40 AM
AVS Special Member
 
eric-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,470
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Isble View Post

I asked Anthem support. The MRX receivers do not support the Audio Return Channel.

Now it makes sense why it doesn't work. So the MRX passes no audio out of the HDMI cable whether on or off, correct? And the only solution would be to run an optical cable from DVR to TV, correct?
eric-t is offline  
post #10406 of 16546 Old 04-17-2012, 09:50 AM
Senior Member
 
rwheelwright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric-t View Post

Now it makes sense why it doesn't work. So the MRX passes no audio out of the HDMI cable whether on or off, correct? And the only solution would be to run an optical cable from DVR to TV, correct?

Have you turned on the TV speakers?
rwheelwright is offline  
post #10407 of 16546 Old 04-17-2012, 09:58 AM
AVS Special Member
 
eric-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,470
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwheelwright View Post

Have you turned on the TV speakers?

I believe I never turned them off but I will check. If that is the cause, will the MRX pass audio when the MRX is off and CEC is on? I thought since the MRX does not support ARC it's not possible.
eric-t is offline  
post #10408 of 16546 Old 04-17-2012, 10:01 AM
AVS Special Member
 
eric-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,470
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric-t View Post

I tried AVR+TV and still a no go? I see when you switch it to AVR+TV it changes the way the sound comes through your speakers. Another words, dialog through L/R fronts and center.
Does CEC support ARC?

I just realized why. It can't send a multichannel source to the TV and has to switch to a two channel source.
eric-t is offline  
post #10409 of 16546 Old 04-17-2012, 10:03 AM
Member
 
Rock Danger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Belfast
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric-t View Post

I believe I never turned them off but I will check. If that is the cause, will the MRX pass audio when the MRX is off and CEC is on? I thought since the MRX does not support ARC it's not possible.

If you turn the MRX off the TV will come on and the audio will start coming out of the TV speakers. ARC is sound from the TV going back to the MRX so it's not applicable as it's not ARC support.

Yes, it's retarded.
Rock Danger is offline  
post #10410 of 16546 Old 04-17-2012, 10:07 AM
AVS Special Member
 
eric-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,470
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Danger View Post

If you turn the MRX off the TV will come on and the audio will start coming out of the TV speakers. ARC is sound from the TV going back to the MRX so it's not applicable as it's not ARC support.

Yes, it's retarded.

And I need to have the HDMI audio output set to AVR+TV, correct?
eric-t is offline  
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Anthem Mrx500 , Anthem Mrx300 , Anthem Mrx700 , Receivers Amplifiers , Component Amplifiers , 3d Hdtv , Speaker Systems
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off