1Likes

post #271 of 2696 Old 05-05-2011, 11:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekhapai View Post

Yeah - @Winston - thanks for that suggestion, except that is unfortunately an option for me as the receiver is in my family room, and the networking equipment is in a closet in the other end of the house, and the house is old (no CAT5 wiring) - so either powerline or
netgear (and as per a previous comment on this forum, powerline was giving problems so the recommendation was the netgear, which I then ordered from amazon after reading the posts )

Anyways @Chris will also check the IP subnet and mask but will not know how to change it if its different - I have a netgear wnd3700 dual band gigabit router for the wireless lan in the house - set up 2 networks (guest LAN without a password, and another more secure one with a password)

Will check the subnet and make sure the ip addresses for both my pc (with itunes) and the receiver are on the same subnet

Regarding your comment about using powerline, that is what I use and AirPlay works perfectly for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #272 of 2696 Old 05-05-2011, 02:17 PM

I just replaced my aging Denon with a new VSX-2021k and can't figure out where to connect an analog wireless headset. I've got one of those Senheiser 900MHz headphones for do-not-disturb listening, and can't find an active output for the RCA plugs.

I've tried the few 'out' ports available, and nothing seems to be coming from them.

What am I missing?

FWIW, all source components are connected via HDMI only, with one HDMI out to the plasma. Is that why there's no signal on the analog out 'out' jacks?
post #273 of 2696 Old 05-05-2011, 02:40 PM
AVS Special Member

I would guess that you are going to have to use the headphone output since there are no pre-amp outputs and it doesn't pass digital to the zone 2 output... but I don't know for sure.

-Aaron
My Basement Movie Room and Bar/Game Room - actually doing stuff now... please comment!
post #274 of 2696 Old 05-05-2011, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston9332 View Post

staabd1, sounds like you have either really bad luck or another gremlin in your setup. I have not read all your posts and do not have time to, but just out of curiosity, please post your setup with connections. please also post what receiver the 1021 replaced.

Keep in mind, my first VSX-1021 installed and set-up without a hitch (except MCACC showed one speaker out of phase...which it wasn't)
Since everything is now working fine with my Denon AVR-1912, including HDMI passthrough, I'm not sure how all this will help, but here's my basic set-up:
TV: Sony Grand Wega KF50WE610 (Connected via Philips High-Speed Certified HDMI - w/Required HDMI-DVI Converter)
BluRay: Magnavox NB500MGIF (Connected via Philips High-Speed Certified HDMI)
Cable/DVR: Motorola DCX3400 (Connected via Philips High-Speed Certified HDMI)
Speakers: Front - Cerwin Vega RE 30 Series; Center - Sennet Concepts SH44; Surround-Polk TL1;
Zone2 Speakers - Infinity Outriggers
No Subwoofer...yet
Replacing old receiver: Sony STR-D790 (from mid 1990's)
post #275 of 2696 Old 05-06-2011, 07:35 AM

I finally took the plunge and decided to get an AVR to power the pre-wired speakers in my new home. I've never purchased or used an AVR before, so I'm completely new to all this. I decided to get the Pioneer VSX-1021 for several reasons, namely: price, feature set and the Airplay/iAVControl2 features. I bought it from BestBuy last weekend and it was the only unit in stock for 30 miles and did have the "O" on the packaging indicating the firmware update.

After spending 2 hours hooking it up last night, here are my initial thoughts. The unit is really solid and big. The # of connectors on the back is overwhelming, but I suppose this a good thing, especially for the price. Set up was difficult and time consuming, as others have mentioned. It took me a while to figure out which ports on the banana binding post that was pre-wired connected to which speakers. You'd think the prior homeowner would use the Front L/R ports for Front L/R speakers, but no, they didn't. Annoying.

Anyways, after finally getting everything hooked up and doing my best to untangle the mess of wires I created, I started playing some HDTV and immediately noticed the audio was dropping in and out every 1-2 minutes for 1-2 seconds. I could see the DD signal to the 1021 dropping to Stereo causing the dropout. I immediately called TWC, as I knew it was their fault (always is ) and they reset my cable box (only fix they know) and surprisingly it worked.

So now I decided to try to Airplay and iAVControl2 features, as I was most excited about those. I have the Apple Airport Router and it's extended into my living room with an Airport Express, which was plugged directly into my 1021. This worked beautifully and everything was recognized immediately and worked easier than I could have imagined.

This is my setup:
TV: Pioneer PDP-4270HD (Connected to the Output on the 1021 via a single High Speed w/ Ethernet HDMI cable from Monoprice) *I assume my TV has ARC, cause I didn't need to use the optical cable?*
BluRay: PS3 (Connected to the BD input on the 1021 via older HDMI)
Cable/DVR: SA 8300HD with TWC (Connected to the DVR/BD input on the 1021 via older HDMI)
Speakers: Front - RDH MM-4; Center - RDH C-4; Surround - RHD MM-4 (http://www.rbhsound.com/bookshelf_ct.php)
No Subwoofer...yet (suggestions?)

Now here is where I need help:
1.) I still want to have the audio come out of my TV speakers, in addition to the surround system. Is there a way to have the TV speakers continue to work? In my new set-up they are non-existent, but I want the optionality. Most of my friends' systems are set up this way so they can turn down (or off) their surround and watch TV with just the TV speakers late at night to not wake up their kids.

2.) I can't get the HDMI Standby Pass-Through to work with my Cable/DVR. As I mentioned in #1, I want the option to watch TV with just my TV speakers and thought this feature would be for this exact purpose. I've read the prior posts relating to HDMI Standby Pass-Through problems and have followed all the instructions relating to Control HDMI on pg. 43 of the manual, but still can't get it to work. Do you have any suggestions or tips based on my set-up? Am I missing something obvious?

3.) I don't know anything these speakers that were pre-wired, but they seem to be just fine; however, the center speaker total dominate all the sound coming from HDTV. What's the best way to balance out the sound to all the speakers so it doesn't just sound like I added a sound-bar?

If I can't get this to work, I'll probably just return it and go back to listening in non-surround. Thanks in advance!
post #276 of 2696 Old 05-06-2011, 09:15 AM

I got my receiver yesterday and got it mostly set up (not tuned yet but everything is connected).

Everything I have tried works beautifully except for the Audio Return Channel (ARC). I have HDMI Control set to on and have the what I feel are the appropriate setting set on my TV (LG 55LW5600) to enable the audio return channel. However, when I set the receiver to TV/SAT, I do not get any sound from the TVs built in apps. If I run an optical cable from the TV to the TV/SAT of the receivers optical inputs, everything works just fine. I am really not sure what I am missing here. I am using HDMI 1.4 cables that are passing the 3d content from my PS3 and DirecTV receiver just fine so I don't imagine it is the cables. Any ideas?

Outside of that, everything else is working great.

Airplay worked right out of the box with no trouble.
Hooking up the PS3, XBOX 360 and DirecTV receiver was a breeze.
iControlAV2 app on iphone works great.

So far, I am really liking this receiver and don't see any issues other than the ARC. However, it is hard for me to determine whether that is the TV, the receiver or user error.
post #277 of 2696 Old 05-06-2011, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaadew View Post

3.) I don't know anything these speakers that were pre-wired, but they seem to be just fine; however, the center speaker total dominate all the sound coming from HDTV. What's the best way to balance out the sound to all the speakers so it doesn't just sound like I added a sound-bar?

A couple things regarding this....

Sound from most movies and broadcasts will mostly come out of the center speaker. When a person is in the middle of your screen and talking, you don't want to hear their voices coming out from the right or left side of your room... or worse yet the rear of your room. They are in front of you and thus that is where their voices will come from. If there were someone off screen or a car driving from left to right, you will hear those sounds progress from left to right through your surround speakers.

In the end, the center speaker will mostly dominate and the rears will most likely have the least amount of sound (only for sounds that are supposeed to be behind you in the current scene).

With that said, make sure you use the calibration functions of the receiver to ensure that all the speaker levels are calibrate properly for your listening position.
post #278 of 2696 Old 05-06-2011, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmo View Post

I got my receiver yesterday and got it mostly set up (not tuned yet but everything is connected).

Everything I have tried works beautifully except for the Audio Return Channel (ARC). I have HDMI Control set to on and have the what I feel are the appropriate setting set on my TV (LG 55LW5600) to enable the audio return channel. However, when I set the receiver to TV/SAT, I do not get any sound from the TVs built in apps. If I run an optical cable from the TV to the TV/SAT of the receivers optical inputs, everything works just fine. I am really not sure what I am missing here. I am using HDMI 1.4 cables that are passing the 3d content from my PS3 and DirecTV receiver just fine so I don't imagine it is the cables. Any ideas?

Outside of that, everything else is working great.

Airplay worked right out of the box with no trouble.
Hooking up the PS3, XBOX 360 and DirecTV receiver was a breeze.
iControlAV2 app on iphone works great.

So far, I am really liking this receiver and don't see any issues other than the ARC. However, it is hard for me to determine whether that is the TV, the receiver or user error.

Schmo:
Assuming that you already did this, but did you confirm that your TV also supports ARC?
post #279 of 2696 Old 05-06-2011, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaadew View Post

Now here is where I need help:
1.) I still want to have the audio come out of my TV speakers, in addition to the surround system. Is there a way to have the TV speakers continue to work? In my new set-up they are non-existent, but I want the optionality. Most of my friends' systems are set up this way so they can turn down (or off) their surround and watch TV with just the TV speakers late at night to not wake up their kids.

2.) I can't get the HDMI Standby Pass-Through to work with my Cable/DVR. As I mentioned in #1, I want the option to watch TV with just my TV speakers and thought this feature would be for this exact purpose. I've read the prior posts relating to HDMI Standby Pass-Through problems and have followed all the instructions relating to Control HDMI on pg. 43 of the manual, but still can't get it to work. Do you have any suggestions or tips based on my set-up? Am I missing something obvious?

I think your first two points are almost the same. I have been unable to get HDMI Pass-Through to work for the exact same scenario that you describe.

My old Yamaha receiver had an awesome feature called "Night mode". In that mode, dialogues via the center channel are prioritized over all other channels. THat enabled me to watch movies without thundering bass or surround sound. It did take some of the thrill away from the movie watching experience - but it also didn't wake anybody up in the house
post #280 of 2696 Old 05-06-2011, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullman1785 View Post

I think your first two points are almost the same. I have been unable to get HDMI Pass-Through to work for the exact same scenario that you describe.

My old Yamaha receiver had an awesome feature called "Night mode". In that mode, dialogues via the center channel are prioritized over all other channels. THat enabled me to watch movies without thundering bass or surround sound. It did take some of the thrill away from the movie watching experience - but it also didn't wake anybody up in the house

Thanks for the advice Schmo and bullman. I spoke to the Pioneer support team this morning and asked about my trouble getting the HDMI Standby Pass-Through feature working and they insisted that my Pioneer PDP-4270HD plasma was the generation before they started including the HDMI Control technology. So basically, they recommended hooking my cable box directly to the TV with HDMI and then passing the audio to the AVR. What I can't figure out is if I need to have an optical cable from my cable box to the AVR or from the TV to the AVR to get the HDTV audio output on my surround sound. I'm also frustrated that they said you basically need to choose either the surround or TV speakers, because changing them requires some complicated series on menu options that can only be done on the faceplate of the receiver. I wonder if there is a "Night" mode like you mentioned bullman.
post #281 of 2696 Old 05-06-2011, 01:11 PM

Hey all,

I just bought this receiver to replace my Denon 2808ci in the family room for the 1.4 capabilities. I had read a bit about this receiver and was torn between the Marantz 1601 for its simplicity (maybe not a bad idea) and this one for its capabilities. A large Big Box retailer in their specialty shop had the Marantz on sale below $400 so I thought it was a no brainer until the salesman told me he had a 10% off coupon link he could give me. So between that and a few Reward club certificates I was able to get the 1021 close to the Marantz price. I bought it without hearing it first since they didn't have a display unit, but will keep the unit.
I have to say I am both overwhelmed in setting up the new features and underwhelmed when it comes to the sound. I think I much preferred the slightly more mellow sound of the Denon, but I am sure with some tweaking I can get there. I am also a little underwhelmed by the GUI. Coming from a text only GUI I was under the impression from reviews that this was a fantastic GUI. While not bad, I am not that impressed with having a basic bitmap with writing on it (ok the Audessey speaker set-up was nice looking).

Now getting to the overwhelmed part. I have managed to get most of the functions I care about right now working. I am having trouble with the HDMI Control stuff. I see I am not the only one. Has anyone set this up with Simpillink? I know the LG pz550 I am using supports at least some functions because I have managed to get this and that working, but not ARC. Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you,

Michael
Michael
post #282 of 2696 Old 05-06-2011, 01:23 PM

Guys, I really hate to say this, but this receiver is not worth the effort. I know because I had one for 2 weeks. For those 2 weeks I did nothing but troubleshoot it. Once finally returned for a refund, I got an Onkyo 609. Everything works as expected. No headaches with hdmi pass through. Since when does a TV need HDMI control to work with hdmi pass through? I guess Pioneer did their own implementation that is only "supported" with their own recently released TVs.
I know what you all are going through. Just return it and get another receiver and an Apple TV if you want airplay.
post #283 of 2696 Old 05-06-2011, 01:48 PM

Really on the fence about this receiver. I was about to pull the trigger on the Marantz SR6500 but the 1021 for couple hundred cheaper AND airplay really got me thinking. The Marantz is definitely better made and sturdier but don't feel like I'm getting a far more advanced receiver than my 10 year old receiver. I currently have airport express and Apple tv2 but I love the whole idea of it being integrated into the receiver where I don't have to change the component input and then the ipad remote looks nice too. Can someone sway me one way or another. Is having airplay that much better than airport express?
Lastly, if I have a new tv with a full browser can i use a ethernet hdmi cable to pick up wifi on the receiver to avoid buying their wifi adapter for $150?
post #284 of 2696 Old 05-06-2011, 09:39 PM

This thing is junk. After I hooked it up and it never worked right.... now my other Airport expresses are screwing up with airplay. This thing was not fully baked before release. And I think it drops gremlins into your network.

BTW, here is a tip.... for those of you who think yours is working right.... try playing a full 1-2 hour long album via airplay.... chances are it won't play that long. Here is the catch... most people stream their music after hooking up, and say... great it works.... and turn it off after a few minutes..... wait till you actually use it to stream music for long periods.

I returned mine to BB.... they probably have a 50% return rate so far on this piece.

Here is another problem.... how can you update the firmware on this unit? i.e. apple's airplay firmware... you are locked in to whatever Pioneer wants to update... who knows what their firmware will include... ? if ever apples updates.... unlike all the individual airport expresses and apple TV which are made for apple/by apple and you can select what firmware, what channels to use, etc on airport utility.

In the end... get an apple tv or airport express and use it as an input into a receiver......
post #285 of 2696 Old 05-07-2011, 05:45 AM

I just bought this pioneer 1021k with AirPlay it doesn't seem to work with uverse using hdmi passthrough, need help.
post #286 of 2696 Old 05-07-2011, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritche View Post

I just bought this pioneer 1021k with AirPlay it doesn't seem to work with uverse using hdmi passthrough, need help.

This may come from the need for the set top box needing to be hdmiconnect compliant and furthermore pioneer's interpretation of hdmiconnect. Luckily for me we never watch tv without using the surround sound, but that is a personal preference.

I am not thinking this receiver is junk as much as quirky and am growing to really like it due to the sound and almost perfect video processing in my opinion. I am still well within my return period so it is not a case of making myself like it.
I am still frustrated with figuring out ARC (I don't have to have it since I ran an optical from the tv to receiver for the tv apps while still using my Denon). I am also still a little frustrated with the inputs. Naming them DVD tv etc is common. My Denon had it, my old Onkyo had it and my marantz from 1991 had it. The difference being that each input was fully configurable. Right now I have my optical hooked into Optical 1. Logically I should configure the avr for TV, especially when hdmi connect automatically switches the avr to home connect if I hit tv through the tv simplilink button. The problem is that the receiver tells me that the audio input isn't selectable, sooooo.
No matter what you feel about the receiver, I think we can all agree that the setup might be a bit too complicated for your average consumer class customer. There should probably be some big time tweaks to the firmware or rebrand it as a baseline elite receiver for the CI crowd.

Michael
post #287 of 2696 Old 05-07-2011, 09:13 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 31
There is a correlation with number of posts of users and number of problems they are having. I am afraid this receiver is getting indicted as problematic by a lot of folks having some genuine issues, but also a lot of user error. I have had this for about a month and never had any issues and have let airplay run for hours.

Let me post this as a definitive statement:

If HDMI pass through is critical to you, do not buy a pioneer. For that matter, do not buy a receiver.
post #288 of 2696 Old 05-09-2011, 05:53 AM
C90

Frustrated. Bought unit Friday. Hooked up to new samsung un55d8000 led tv and comcast cable dvr box. All via hdmi cables. Now my question. The 1021 does not display on tv any of the menus when I punch a button on the remote, such as volume or any of the info displayed on front of unit. Am I doing something wrong or is pioneer limited. Their marketing material talks about incredible on screen graphics.
post #289 of 2696 Old 05-09-2011, 07:36 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by C90 View Post

Frustrated. Bought unit Friday. Hooked up to new samsung un55d8000 led tv and comcast cable dvr box. All via hdmi cables. Now my question. The 1021 does not display on tv any of the menus when I punch a button on the remote, such as volume or any of the info displayed on front of unit. Am I doing something wrong or is pioneer limited. Their marketing material talks about incredible on screen graphics.

Hit home and the setup menu will come up. If you read their marketing info, it is only capable of showing the setup menu (which is in color). The volume overlay can only be done via a hdmi cec enabled tv that in turn uses its volume to show the receiver's volume. as a word to the wise, do not even fool with this as it inevitably causes more issues.

onscreen volume overlay is one shortcoming of the pioneers. That said, there is no picture degradation at all. This is not true for Onkyos and other receivers.
post #290 of 2696 Old 05-09-2011, 06:44 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My 1021 is still working flawlessly. I love it.
post #291 of 2696 Old 05-09-2011, 07:12 PM

I agree, after 3 weeks of use, I have had no issues. The features are terrific, as is the sound quality. The vsx 1021-k is a great value, even at list price. I am delighted with my choice.
post #292 of 2696 Old 05-09-2011, 07:14 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
And since I turned network standby on my iPad has not had a single issue connecting. It is solid and reliable. I'm ready for the Elite models to come out so I can replace my outdated Sony ES receiver.
post #293 of 2696 Old 05-10-2011, 06:28 AM

I have only had two things that I couldn't figure out with this receiver.

1) HDMI Audio Return Channel - RESOLVED. There was one hidden option on my TV that needed to be turned on. I now have audio coming from the built in TV apps flowing to my receiver without the need of an optical TV out cable.

2) HDMI Pass through - granted, I only tried it once but it didn't seem to work. With that said, this was not a decison maker for me. There is never a time where I am not using my reciever for the audio so the point is moot. However, being the tinkerer, I would still like to figure this out even though it provides me no value.

I have tried Airplay through a whole album of more than an hour of music and it never just stops on me.

Everything else about this receiver has been great and outside of configuring the ARC (which was mostly the TVs fault, not the receivers), I found set up to be pretty intuitive. The most difficult part was adjusting my harmony remote so that the receiver was on and functioning long enough before turning on the XBOX360. If the XBOX360 turned on too soon after the reciever, it wouldn't detect the receiver thus it only output stereo sound vs. dolby digital. A few tweaks to the interdevice delay on the Harmony resolved that quirk.
post #294 of 2696 Old 05-10-2011, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmo View Post

I have only had two things that I couldn't figure out with this receiver.

1) HDMI Audio Return Channel - RESOLVED. There was one hidden option on my TV that needed to be turned on. I now have audio coming from the built in TV apps flowing to my receiver without the need of an optical TV out cable.

2) HDMI Pass through - granted, I only tried it once but it didn't seem to work. With that said, this was not a decison maker for me. There is never a time where I am not using my reciever for the audio so the point is moot. However, being the tinkerer, I would still like to figure this out even though it provides me no value.

I have tried Airplay through a whole album of more than an hour of music and it never just stops on me.

Everything else about this receiver has been great and outside of configuring the ARC (which was mostly the TVs fault, not the receivers), I found set up to be pretty intuitive. The most difficult part was adjusting my harmony remote so that the receiver was on and functioning long enough before turning on the XBOX360. If the XBOX360 turned on too soon after the reciever, it wouldn't detect the receiver thus it only output stereo sound vs. dolby digital. A few tweaks to the interdevice delay on the Harmony resolved that quirk.

What brand of TV do you own?

Michael
post #295 of 2696 Old 05-10-2011, 09:16 AM
Advanced Member

I've been using the receiver heavily daily for TV shows and movies. Never any problems. Sounds amazing. I also use airplay from my iPhone, iPad and computers a few times a weeks for hours and it never has any sort of issues or dropouts.

So far my only issue is with the iOS app ignoring the first input or losing the connection with the receiver when switching apps. I'm sure they will clear that up with updates though.
post #296 of 2696 Old 05-10-2011, 02:10 PM

After spending 1 week with this AVR, here are my thoughts:

Pros:
  • Sounds fantastic!
  • My old Yamaha speakers have come alive!
  • Airplay works like a charm - it was playing continuously for about 3 hours this weekend with no problems
  • The iPhone app is brilliant! Love it!
  • Internet radio is also cool, but I use my iPhone to stream Pandora through Airplay. So the internet radio is a not a huge plus for me
  • ARC works well via HDMI (did not need an additional optical cable)

Cons/Quirks:
  • Could not get HDMI pass-through to work. But not a show-stopper for me
  • When turning the system on using my Harmony One, the input cycles through various HDMI inputs even though my cable box is set to HDMI 1. Based on suggestions here, I will have try moving it to another input to see if that fixes it. Its annoying, but OK.
  • Some video gremlins - when I switch the channels on my DirecTV, there is a bit of lag. This lag reduced when I turned-off video upscaling.
  • One new quirk that developed just yesterday was something I was unable to replicate. On some occasions, the video signal just craps out. I get a picture, but it's without color and has vertical lines running through it

Overall
  • Cautiously optimistic about the receiver
  • Will keep an eye open for any more video issues
post #297 of 2696 Old 05-10-2011, 07:17 PM

So I just my second one today and so far so good. No issues with my PS3. What I'm wondering is how can I turn off the on-screen volume when I change the volume? This is really annoying because it flickers on my screen as I raise or lower the volume. I just read thought the manual and I didn't see any reference to it.

Also, what does it mean when I watch something and it says "Diag+4" on the receiver? I'm assuming is enhancing the dialogue level. However, can I turn that off as well?

Sorry about the newbie questions.
post #298 of 2696 Old 05-10-2011, 07:51 PM

Well I have most of the receiver set-up and am mostly enjoying it. I am still very frustrated with HDMI-Connect. One day the tv and recover at least see each other, the next nothing...... But there is something new today that might just be coincidence, but my motorola DVR keeps resetting every time I follow the guide and try to get the HDMI Connect running....... Very frustrating

Michael
post #299 of 2696 Old 05-11-2011, 08:34 AM

This receiver sounds pretty cool for the price and features....HDMI Pass through isn't that big a deal for me. However, has anyone tried Airplay on the second zone? Does that work pretty seamlessly?
post #300 of 2696 Old 05-11-2011, 08:36 AM

Liked: 18
Hi there, I bought this receiver yesterday due to the capabilities that it has, it does have the latest firmware in place. I bought together with the new Martin Logan Electromotion, I hook it up, but I get no sound from them, I haven't done the MCACC. One speaker is connected with Banana plugs, the other one straight cable just for troubleshooting. I don't know if I'm missing something. I tried Airplay which it does see the receiver, it shows that it is playing and yet no audio, I tried the regular radio and no luck whatsoever. Do I need to run the MCACC to get audio, I'm pushing an Stereo setup for the time being. Any help would be great, I might have a defective unit. thanks.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Pioneer Vsx 1021 K 7 1 Home Theater Receiver , Pioneer , Receivers Amplifiers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page