Forum Jump: 

post #541 of 2682 Old 09-16-2011, 05:37 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 89
^^^

judging by your description, the sub is being overdriven and is bottoming out...

- chris

my build thread - updated 8-20-12 - new seating installed and projector isolation solution

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #542 of 2682 Old 09-16-2011, 09:05 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 10
Finally upgraded my Pioneer to a 1021.
While programming the remote, I noticed that the code would not take in BD input but does take in DVD input.
So the presets codes are input dependent.

That said, I am now trying to set a preset Dish Network receiver to the TV/SAT button input and it does not take.
Does anyone know if a different input will take the Dish preset code?
post #543 of 2682 Old 09-16-2011, 04:14 PM

Is there any way I can label the sources in the receiver?
for example can I change input one to say ps3 or apple tv on the receiver?
ordered a 1021 and I was hoping this is possible to make things easier to use for the kids.
post #544 of 2682 Old 09-16-2011, 04:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnizzel View Post

Is there any way I can label the sources in the receiver?
for example can I change input one to say ps3 or apple tv on the receiver?
ordered a 1021 and I was hoping this is possible to make things easier to use for the kids.

Hi mcnizzel, yes its possible ... same menu where you would assign the audio/video (System Setup -> Input Setup).
post #545 of 2682 Old 09-16-2011, 08:41 PM

I just picked up a 1021 and I'm wondering how I can listen to music with the subwoofer active. I have fairly small front speakers and they would benefit from 2.1. I'm a total newbie so any help is appreciated. Thanks.
post #546 of 2682 Old 09-17-2011, 02:06 AM

My audio return and all functions of HDMI working perfect

After i put in the panasonic plasma HDMI control on Home cinema

If i hit the volume button of the TV it regulate the receiver's volume!

Also audio return works well

Also have put on receiver the HDMI contol on

Very good sound in surround ans stereo after MCACC set up

Doe anybody know the Phase C+ 6 ms i put it on 5 ms now and i have little better bass respons from the woofer tighter and little deeper??

I only don't know what i have done could not find it on the cd also only bla bla phases change.....
post #547 of 2682 Old 09-17-2011, 02:11 AM

@Loan Ranger

in setup speakers

manual setings and set the front speaker to small then you run the speaker with a crossover filter

OR
go in same list to
subwoofer YES.. and go with cursor on it

then klik/dial one option to the right
then you have the option SUBWOOFER: PLUS
then you have always bass from your woofer even with frontspeakers setting on Large

sounds very deep!!
post #548 of 2682 Old 09-17-2011, 03:08 AM

Ok so this might be a really silly problem but I couldn't find the solution anywhere, I have my ps3 (slim) hooked to vsx-1021-k and the receiver hooked to a sony 3d tv, for some reason it won't play 3d blurays? it says a 3d tv required to watch 3d movies.

Edit: After formatting the PS3 it worked fine, because the ps3 can recognize it is connected to a 3D tv.

the other thing how do I get my mac mini (2011) to play music on all speakers from a podcast or a normal mp3? I did the setup on audio midi to a 5.1 but no luck. only the r-l front work except when playing HD movies through Plex!! the other Bose receiver played music on all speakers with no problem.

Also how to play the iPod on all 5 speakers and the subwoofer?

Thanks in advance
post #549 of 2682 Old 09-17-2011, 04:12 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Liked: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loan Ranger View Post

I just picked up a 1021 and I'm wondering how I can listen to music with the subwoofer active. I have fairly small front speakers and they would benefit from 2.1. I'm a total newbie so any help is appreciated. Thanks.

set your speakers to "small"... set xover to (at least) 80hz... do not use "pure direct"...

you have run mcacc, correct? if not, do that. if it sets your speakers to "large" (or the xover to less than 80hz), do what i said in first sentence... if it sets the xover to higher thwn 80hz, do not lower it...

do not use "plus"... this almost never results in "better" bass, it almost always results in lumpy, peaky bass... amoungst other issues, such as extended decay times and so on...

- chris

my build thread - updated 8-20-12 - new seating installed and projector isolation solution

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #550 of 2682 Old 09-18-2011, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjune1101 View Post

Guys i got the 1021 last month. its awesome. Great improvement in sound quality over my older Onkyos.

I have only one problem. I couldnt output audio from my PC. Audio from my BR player, WD live plus works great with HDMI. From MY PC i use a SPDIFF/Coaxial cable for sound output. I have set that in the Input setup in the receiver under "Video 1" and i dont get any sound. I see the audio waves going up and down in the Master Volume screen in my PC. But no audio through the receiver. I even unplugged the coaxial cable and tried via HDMI through my PC to receiver. Still no sound ?

This setup used to work before in my old Onkyo. Any thing i am missing here ? Please advice.

Windows 7 does not output audio in SPDIF and HDMI simultaneously. I found this out the hard way. You can elect to send sound to SPDIF but nothing will go through HDMI.
post #551 of 2682 Old 09-18-2011, 05:55 AM

I don't have my 1021 yet, but had to figure this out on my yamaha. to play audio through all of the speakers you need to set the receiver to split stereo sound to all speakers. If the receiver is looking for a surround sound signal it will not be getting any signal for the rears because there isn't any track in the audio for rear speaker audio specifically.
post #552 of 2682 Old 09-18-2011, 08:26 AM
Advanced Member

Need an opinion:

I just got my 1021 and I have 5.1 surround speakers. (L,R,C,SR,SL,SW)

Now I have a second room that I would want to listen to music etc.

Should I connect 2nd room to B speakers or to Zone 2 speakers.
I would like the option to turn off B speakers, and maybe even turn off A speakers with only B speakers on.

This is the way I had it with my older Pioneer vsx 816.

So my confusion is Zone 2. It appears to do the same thing with video.
Since I am not using video, which will be more better?
post #553 of 2682 Old 09-18-2011, 09:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Liked: 376
Quote:
Originally Posted by George33027
Need an opinion:

I just got my 1021 and I have 5.1 surround speakers. (L,R,C,SR,SL,SW)

Now I have a second room that I would want to listen to music etc.

Should I connect 2nd room to B speakers or to Zone 2 speakers.
I would like the option to turn off B speakers, and maybe even turn off A speakers with only B speakers on.

This is the way I had it with my older Pioneer vsx 816.

So my confusion is Zone 2. It appears to do the same thing with video.
Since I am not using video, which will be more better?
Zone 2
post #554 of 2682 Old 09-19-2011, 12:54 PM

Quote:

I don't have my 1021 yet, but had to figure this out on my yamaha. to play audio through all of the speakers you need to set the receiver to split stereo sound to all speakers. If the receiver is looking for a surround sound signal it will not be getting any signal for the rears because there isn't any track in the audio for rear speaker audio specifically.

I tried going through the setup of it but no luck even the audio parameters its my first AV receiver so I'm not that good
post #555 of 2682 Old 09-19-2011, 03:20 PM

Hi everyone,

I will receive my new VSX-1021 this week and I would like to use the IR in outlet to use it with my Harmony 890 remote. But I don't know what type of cable to use.

Can I use a stereo to stereo jack 1/8" cable (I already have it) or should I buy a mono to mono cable?
post #556 of 2682 Old 09-19-2011, 08:03 PM

tried doing this on a 921 today and there didn't seem to be any options for it, is this a 1021 only feature?
post #557 of 2682 Old 09-20-2011, 03:36 AM

Quote:

tried doing this on a 921 today and there didn't seem to be any options for it, is this a 1021 only feature?

From what I can see on the back of the 921, there is no IR in & out.

It must be a feature available for the 1021 and up.

Here's the back panel of the 1021 : http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/St...Back_large.jpg

You can see "Control" and "IR" sockets on the far left of the panel.
post #558 of 2682 Old 09-20-2011, 09:19 AM

I purchased my 1021 back in June through Amazon and just recently set it up with the rest of my new home entertainment setup. Here's what I'm working with so far.
  • Sharp Aquos 60" LED TV
  • VSX-1021-K Receiver
  • Boston A360 Towers for Front
  • Boston A225C Center
  • Boston A26 Bookshelf for Surround (Not installed yet)
  • (2) Velodyne MiniVee 10 Subs
  • Aperion Zona Wireless Bookshelf for Zone 2
  • Apple TV 2
  • Cisco e4200 router
  • Linksys WET160N wireless bridge
  • iPhone 4 (iOS 4.1)
  • iPad 2 (iOS 4.3.3)
  • 27" iMac (2011 model)

So far, I've had no serious issues with the receiver or any of its functions. Sans initial speaker setup, I control the receiver exclusively with the AVControl2 app on my iPad, as the remote included with the receiver appears to be a total mess of buttons and useless functions.

For connectivity, I have my computers and personal devices running on the 2.4Ghz network, while the Apple TV, TV itself and the Linksys wireless bridge are running solely on the 5Ghz band to avoid interference. Right now the 1021 is the only device connected to the wireless bridge (the WET160N only has one ethernet port), though my original plan was to use a small linksys gigabit ethernet switch to connect all the media components over the 5Ghz bridge to further avoid congestion on the 5Ghz network. My initial concern was having the bandwidth to stream 1080p MKV Blu-Ray rips wirelessly to the TV, but I can honestly say that bandwith and reliability hasn't been an issue in its current configuration. (All devices have static IP's)

I have like others noticed a couple glitches and oddities such as the reciever not showing up as an AirPlay speaker on my devices, but so far this has always been easily resolved by forcing the app to close and restarting it. Otherwise, streaming to the receiver, activating zone 2, renaming inputs, and utilizing ARC for the TV's built-in apps has been a breeze.

I do have a couple concerns that I could use some expertise with though...

1. I'm having a difficult time wrapping my head around the volume control for zone 2. I'm using the pre-outs for the Zona's wireless transmitter. Are the pre-outs not affected by volume control? This may be a dumb question, but I can't help but wonder while I'm flipping the volume up and down on the AVControl app with no effect.

2. I don't understand Pioneer's implementation of the speaker setup menu in relation to speaker sizes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccotenj View Post

set your speakers to "small"... set xover to (at least) 80hz... do not use "pure direct"...

you have run mcacc, correct? if not, do that. if it sets your speakers to "large" (or the xover to less than 80hz), do what i said in first sentence... if it sets the xover to higher thwn 80hz, do not lower it...

do not use "plus"... this almost never results in "better" bass, it almost always results in lumpy, peaky bass... amoungst other issues, such as extended decay times and so on...

I've run MCACC a couple times now as I reposition my front towers and subs. It always sets my fronts and center as large (rightly so). It also sets the sub to "yes" if i recall correctly, but not PLUS. Right now, I have it set to PLUS, and it sounds pretty good, but I still feel as if I'm missing something in the midbass range. Without it set to PLUS, the subs don't even seem to work at all. I don't want to set my fronts to small to make the subs work, because the sound becomes terribly puny and not life-like at all. Even set to PLUS or Large with my subs turned off, the sound isn't as pronounced as I would expect it to be. While they can get plenty loud (I haven't ventured above -8.0db but they still play clean at this level), and provide enough low-end to almost fool you into thinking there might be a small sub at its lowest setting hiding in the corner, it lacks that big 2-ch ooomph and solid midbass that I had hoped for with these towers. Maybe I'm just way too optomistic?

I also experienced an anomaly where after running MCACC, the center channel sounded far too large. To the point that it would begin to distort when playing music through one of the surround listening modes at even moderate volumes. I ended up doing a manual MCACC correction to the EQ for the center channel, taking frequencies below ~160 way down.

I'd appreciate any input on this, and I would be more than happy to assist anyone else with other functions that I've setup sucessfully.

post #559 of 2682 Old 09-20-2011, 08:57 PM

I have a 1021 and I want to hook up a Blu Ray DVD through hdmi and an Apple TV2 through hdmi into the receiver; going out to my projector which is component in. I'm not having success and need help. Thanks!
post #560 of 2682 Old 09-20-2011, 09:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by happybill View Post

I have a 1021 and I want to hook up a Blu Ray DVD through hdmi and an Apple TV2 through hdmi into the receiver; going out to my projector which is component in. I'm not having success and need help. Thanks!

Hi happybill, the receiver will not down convert from HDMI to Component video. Look into something like HDFury (2 or 3) or ViewHD.
post #561 of 2682 Old 09-21-2011, 11:19 AM

posted this in the 1020 forum and thought that some folks that upgraded to the 1021 may know the answer

I was wondering if it is possible to set specific volume levels for my various HDMI inputs. When changing between Cablebox and game console I constantly have to lower or raise the volume..just wondering if there is a simpler way to set the volume for each input directly.

Thanks
post #562 of 2682 Old 09-21-2011, 11:40 AM

I have Sound Check turned on on all my iDevices (iPod, iPhone, iPad) but it doesn't seem to work on the receiver. I have tried both AirPlay and usb. Does it work for anyone else? It's very annoying to have to change the volume for each song. Also, when using iControl I can not use the standard remote (or my Harmony) to change the volume. As soon as I use it the receiver bounces the volume way back.

Thanks for the help!

peter
post #563 of 2682 Old 09-21-2011, 05:59 PM

Hi everybody, this is my first post here although I've been reading these forums for years

I've read many of you are having issues trying to get HDMI Pass Through to work. Well...I'll do my best to help you solve those issues since I've got mine working beautifully, this is my setup:

TV: Panasonic G20 42"
Console: XBOX360
DVD/BR: Panasonic BDT-110
AMP: Pioneer VSX-921 (1021K in USA)

All components connected with HDMI 1.4 cables to the AMP.
I can pass through the video and audio of my XBOX and my DVD/BR player perfectly.

HDMI Pass Through...WTF!!

In the manual, (pages 41 to 43), everything related to HDMI Control, ARC and HDMI Pass Through is explained but, I must confess, in a non very friendly way.

In short here's what you should do to get it working:

1. Make all connections between your components and the amp (HDMI connections).

2. Enable HDMI Control (or however each brand names it i.e. "Viera Link" in Panasonic products) on every component that needs to "pass through" the AMP.

3. Enable HDMI Control in the AMP (Control mode -> ALL)

4. Turn off or put in standby every component but the AMP. Then switch the AMP's power off and disconnect the AMP's power cord from the wall socket. Wait 10 seconds before proceeding to step 5.

5. Connect the AMP's power cord to the wall socket and turn on the AMP. After this receiver is connected to an AC outlet, a 2 second to 10 second HDMI initialization process begins. You cannot carry out any operations during this process. The HDMI indicator in the front panel display blinks during this process, and you can turn on this receiver once it has stopped blinking.

That's it...now you can test if HDMI Pass Through works and I can tell you it does.

Take into account that if you change (add, remove, change) HDMI connections after this process...you'll have to repeat it since changing connections will break the synchronization and HDMI Pass Through will stop working.

This information is all contained and well written in the manual, these are the text snippets:

Quote:

When connecting this system or changing connections, be sure to switch the power off and disconnect the power cord from the wall socket. After completing all connections, connect the power cords to the wall socket.

After this receiver is connected to an AC outlet, a 2 second to 10 second HDMI initialization process begins. You cannot carry out any operations during this process. The HDMI indicator in the front panel display blinks during this process, and you can turn on this receiver once it has stopped blinking.

Quote:

Before using synchronization
Once you have finished all connections and settings, you must:
1. Put all components into standby mode.
2. Turn the power on for all components, with the power for the TV being turned on last.
3. Choose the HDMI input to which the TV is connected to this receiver, and see if video output from connected components displays properly on the screen or not.
4. Check whether the components connected to all HDMI inputs are properly displayed.

This AMP is GREAT, in fact it has recently been awarded as the best 2011-2012 AV receiver by the EISA, it only needs some love

Hope this helps anyone!!
post #564 of 2682 Old 09-21-2011, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiffer1 View Post

I have an unusual problem that I can't figure out. I've set up the receiver and everything sounds great, but every 2-3 minutes the volume automatically decreases 3-4 decibels. It continues until the volume is all the way down if I don't manually turn it up afterward. It happens on every input and listening mode (I have 4 hdmi inputs, no analog so I haven't tried those). I even pulled the batteries from the remote to make sure it wasn't a bad remote sending a signal. I can't imagine this is a setting anywhere, and I'm thinking the unit is defective. Has anyone experienced this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen25 View Post

Hi All,

I just purchased the VSX-1021-k off eBay, and I am very excited about using it. However I just noticed a disturbing problem that I hope is only a bad setting. The unit seems to turn the volume down, little by little, every two minutes or so. If I leave the room for an hour with it set at -30 dB, it will be all the way down to -58 dB (can't even hear anything) when I return.

I have covered up the face to avoid sunlight and other possible IR problems, but it doesn't go away. Very strange...

M

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen25 View Post

Actually one other person mentioned it (post #410 by fiffer1), but no solutions were followed up...

Make that now a third person.

Also, if this helps, Mute won't hold either.

Anyone have a cause/solution?

TiVoPuppy's brother works at
post #565 of 2682 Old 09-21-2011, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubalmartin View Post

Hi everybody, this is my first post here although I've reading these forums for years

I've read many of you are having issues trying to get HDMI Pass Through to work. Well...I'll do my best to help you solve those issues since I've got mine working beautifully, this is my setup:

I can pass through the video and audio of my XBOX and my DVD/BR player perfectly.

In the manual, (pages 41 to 43), everything related to HDMI Control, ARC and HDMI Pass Through is explained but, I must confess, in a non very friendly way.

2. Enable HDMI Control (or however each brand names it i.e. "Viera Link" in Panasonic products) on every component that needs to "pass through" the AMP.

4. Turn off or put in standby every component but the AMP. Then switch the AMP's power off and disconnect the AMP's power cord from the wall socket.

5. Connect the AMP's power cord to the wall socket and turn on the AMP. After this receiver is connected to an AC outlet, a 2 second to 10 second HDMI initialization process begins. You cannot carry out any operations during this process. The HDMI indicator in the front panel display blinks during this process, and you can turn on this receiver once it has stopped blinking.

That's it...now you can test if HDMI Pass Through works and I can tell you it does.

Take into account that if you change connections after this process...you'll have to repeat it since changing connections will break the synchronization and HDMI Pass Through will stop working.

This information is all contained and well written in the manual, these are the text snippets:

This AMP is GREAT, in fact it has recently been awarded as the best 2011-2012 AV receiver by the EISA, it only needs some love

Hope this helps anyone!!

Thanks for the write up but when I unplug the power cord for the amp then plugging it back in the amp does not go into initialization mode. Do I have to wait alittle longer before plugging it back in? Is there another way to start the initialization mode. Thanks!
post #566 of 2682 Old 09-22-2011, 01:21 AM

Hey guys,

Ive got a VSX-921 (Euro) like the one in the EISA Award link, and was wondering if anyone knows if it supports 9.1?

The reason I ask is pioneers website says it does:

"Dolby Pro Logic IIz is based on Pro Logic IIx. It adds a height component, creating front height channels above the front left and right speakers. This expands a 5.1 or 7.1 system to 7.1 Height or 9.1.
It identifies low-level information such as ambience and weather sounds and directs it to the front height speakers."

MCACC allows for 9.1 configs etc.

While the manual for the 921/1021 states Sound can not be produced from the height or wide channel and the rear surrounds at the sane time... Therefore making 9.1 physically impossible on these amps? Any ideas?
post #567 of 2682 Old 09-22-2011, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubalmartin View Post

Hi everybody, this is my first post here although I've reading these forums for years

4. Turn off or put in standby every component but the AMP. Then switch the AMP's power off and disconnect the AMP's power cord from the wall socket.

Take into account that if you change connections after this process...you'll have to repeat it since changing connections will break the synchronization and HDMI Pass Through will stop working.

Hope this helps anyone!!

Thanks!
That's exactly what I needed!
post #568 of 2682 Old 09-22-2011, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace1281 View Post

Thanks for the write up but when I unplug the power cord for the amp then plugging it back in the amp does not go into initialization mode. Do I have to wait alittle longer before plugging it back in? Is there another way to start the initialization mode. Thanks!

Check that you enabled HDMI Control in the AMP.
When you unplug the power cord, wait 10 seconds before plugging it back in.

I've updated the guide with the 10 seconds wait time.

Hope this helps.
post #569 of 2682 Old 09-22-2011, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXSpeccy View Post

Hey guys,

Ive got a VSX-921 (Euro) like the one in the EISA Award link, and was wondering if anyone knows if it supports 9.1?

The reason I ask is pioneers website says it does:

"Dolby Pro Logic IIz is based on Pro Logic IIx. It adds a height component, creating front height channels above the front left and right speakers. This expands a 5.1 or 7.1 system to 7.1 Height or 9.1.
It identifies low-level information such as ambience and weather sounds and directs it to the front height speakers."

MCACC allows for 9.1 configs etc.

While the manual for the 921/1021 states Sound can not be produced from the height or wide channel and the rear surrounds at the sane time... Therefore making 9.1 physically impossible on these amps? Any ideas?

No, the 921/1021 only have 7 amps, so only 7.1 is supported.

Quote:

Dolby Pro Logic IIz is based on Pro Logic IIx. It adds a height component, creating front height channels above the front left and right speakers. This expands a 5.1 or 7.1 system to 7.1 Height or 9.1.

With the 921/1021 it's only possible to have a 5.1 + front height speakers setup if you want to use Dolby Pro Logic IIz.
post #570 of 2682 Old 09-22-2011, 04:56 AM

Hey,

Thanks for the reply, however I'm not sure that's exactly what it means as PLIIz is not virtual? It's a physical speaker channel (height).

Dolbys website states it PLIIz turns 7.1 content in to 9.1 by using a standard 7.1 encoded movie and your physical 7.1 speakers and then ADDING another "physical" set of height sepeakers (not virtual) and decoding back ground effects such as rain to those height channels.

Source:
http://www.dolby.com/consumer/unders...z-details.html

It does however also state that there is also a limited PLIIz which turns 5.1 into 7.1 by adding height spekaers and sacrificing rear surrounds and therefore adding physical height speakers instead... Therefore having a 5.1 + height = 7.1 height.

So basically PLIIz comes in 2 flavours

9.1 (physical speakers which include:
WL/L/C/R/WR/SR/RR/RL/SL + 2x height + sub

Or the more limited 7.1 PLIIz which includes:
L/C/R/SR/SL + sub + 2x height = 7.1 height

So what infact this amp should state is that both the 1021 and the 921 etc all only do limited PLIIz 7.1 height and not the fancy 9.1 PLIIz.

What's intriguing though is someone in here just posted they have a 9.1 setup? How is that then possible?

And means I'm gonna end up returning mine as this is the 4th caveat in the documentation that is very dubious indeed...

Even trying to watch my HTPC channel (HDMI BD) but have audio from my CD is proving difficult? It seems pioneer really dropped the ball here?

I can't surf the web on my htpc while listening to a CD? really? As when I am on my HTPC surfing and checking email etc using (HDMI INPUT "BD") and switch to CD to get audio from my CD player it turns off my HDMI and therefore my PC display... Why? There's no video coming from my CD pioneer!

What on earth is going on with this amp... £500 for an amp that can't do what my VCR does? Is this really happening? Are we going backward with some technology? It sure feels like it.

After spending £500 I have:
No Thx certification or options
No 9.1 PLIIz
No glow remote (coz it doest glow...does it!)
No "night mode" or "midnight mode"
No way to watch or use my PC while listening to my CD player etc (WTF)
No zone 2 AirPlay or HMG on zone 2.

And that's just a few things that annoy me, there are planet more... The annoying thing is that these things were marketed in a way which was very dubious and misleading and that's deceitful to say the least.

I like the amp and the sound and its good at what it does, but they have really hoodwinked us on the marketing of these amps. There's no question there.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Pioneer Vsx 1021 K 7 1 Home Theater Receiver , Pioneer , Receivers Amplifiers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page