Online Integra Dealers - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 8 Old 04-16-2011, 07:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Are there any Integra dealers that are associated with this website or offer product online? I don't really like my local dealer and don't want to drive the distance to another one

thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 04-16-2011, 09:52 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbreb View Post

Are there any Integra dealers that are associated with this website or offer product online? I don't really like my local dealer and don't want to drive the distance to another one

thanks

AFAIK there are no legimate online Integra dealers.
post #3 of 8 Old 04-17-2011, 03:16 AM

just for info:
i am not really sure about this

world wide stereo is not?

http://www.wwstereo.com/website/ecom...9&cat=33&brd=5

http://integrahometheater.com/loc_re...A&loc=1&type=d
post #4 of 8 Old 04-17-2011, 09:18 AM

The fact that their website shows all of the Integra products "Available In Store Only" makes them not really an "Online Dealer", as I see it. I'm assuming the OP is referring to a dealer where you order online and the product is shipped to you. Correct me if I'm mistaken.
post #5 of 8 Old 04-17-2011, 09:33 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Integra is very strict about how their products are sold. They are only sold by certified brick and mortar dealers. Selling online is not allowed. Most advertising online is not allowed. That is why that one site says store pick up only and to call for details. This site could be walking on thin ice. I was also told that dealers are even limited to what information can be discussed over the phone. I was also told by my local Integra dealer that if Integra finds out that any terms of the dealer contract are breached Integra will pull licensing to sell their products. Integra doesn't mess around.
post #6 of 8 Old 04-17-2011, 10:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Squirrel View Post

Integra is very strict about how their products are sold. They are only sold by certified brick and mortar dealers. Selling online is not allowed. Most advertising online is not allowed. That is why that one site says store pick up only and to call for details. This site could be walking on thin ice. I was also told that dealers are even limited to what information can be discussed over the phone. I was also told by my local Integra dealer that if Integra finds out that any terms of the dealer contract are breached Integra will pull licensing to sell their products. Integra doesn't mess around.

I agree with most of what you say here but where I have bought my Integra's from is not a B&M store. He's a small repair/sales shop business. When I say small most people would cringe, but he has more eq in his store than a VERY high end store I visited in Scottsdale, AZ! He's honest and upfront about Integra's products and highly believes in their product, and for very good reason! In this economy, Integra should "loosen up" a bit!

Jeff
post #7 of 8 Old 04-17-2011, 10:22 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by pronghorn/az View Post

I agree with most of what you say here but where I have bought my Integra's from is not a B&M store. He's a small repair/sales shop business. When I say small most people would cringe, but he has more eq in his store than a VERY high end store I visited in Scottsdale, AZ! He's honest and upfront about Integra's products and highly believes in their product, and for very good reason! In this economy, Integra should "loosen up" a bit!

Jeff

Your Integra dealer does fit into what is considered an independent brick and mortar store. One of my local Integra dealers is mainly an electronics repair parts supply store. They also do some theater installs and sell some receivers and speakers as well. Integra doesn't need to loosen up on their selling rules. They have Onkyo to cover that end of the business.
post #8 of 8 Old 04-17-2011, 12:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Squirrel View Post

Your Integra dealer does fit into what is considered an independent brick and mortar store. One of my local Integra dealers is mainly an electronics repair parts supply store. They also do some theater installs and sell some receivers and speakers as well. Integra doesn't need to loosen up on their selling rules. They have Onkyo to cover that end of the business.

I failed to mention he does HT installs as well. Onkyo and Integra, even though made by the same company, are FAR different products, until you get into the higher end models of Onkyo, imho! Anyway, I'm happy that I know this dealer and he introduced me to the Integra line. Haven't looked back since. When I hear B&M store I think of BB, Walmart (eghads!) Frys, etc.

Jeff
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors