Forum Jump: 

post #19141 of 19144 Old Yesterday, 01:00 PM
585-645-1006

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
Liked: 1317
^^
All I know is that it has been reported to work with some issues where once did not.

---------------------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; shop.avscience.com ; 585-645-1006, AVScience - AVSForum sponsor for 15 years  
Mon - Fri: 8am – 8pm EST (Sat/Sun, leave message)
Call for pricing on Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Onkyo, Klipsch, Def Tech, Oppo, Parasound 
** Think the AVR is defective?  Reset the microprocessor 4-5 times. 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19142 of 19144 Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Unhappy

Hello,

I have Denon AVR2312 CI since last 1 year. I am experiencing problems when i am in middle of the movie. The sound drops off. However this problem is resolved for short time when i plug out hdmi cable from hdmi out of AVR and plug it back in, but the problem again starts and i hear click sound before the sound goes off. I shall be grateful if anybody could help me here and suggest what the problem is. Also i would like to add here that sound completely goes off from center channel speaker and i can only hear faint sound of movie from left and right speakers.

Thanks
Gurpreet Singh

Last edited by Gurpreet Singh; Yesterday at 07:40 PM.
post #19143 of 19144 Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurpreet Singh View Post
Hello,

I have Denon AVR2312 CI since last 1 year. I am experiencing problems when i am in middle of the movie. The sound drops off. However this problem is resolved for short time when i plug out hdmi cable from hdmi out of AVR and plug it back in, but the problem again starts and i hear click sound before the sound goes off. I shall be grateful if anybody could help me here and suggest what the problem is. Also i would like to add here that sound completely goes off from center channel speaker and i can only hear faint sound of movie from left and right speakers.

Thanks
Gurpreet Singh
Same thing happens on my 2312ci along with a few other members here. I don't know if anyone has gotten it fixed from Denon.
post #19144 of 19144 Old Today, 05:05 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkazador View Post
Same thing happens on my 2312ci along with a few other members here. I don't know if anyone has gotten it fixed from Denon.
I'm one of those who are experiencing the problem. It happened almost every day until I reset microprocessor. Now it happens Intermittently, like once every a few days. I thought it would be hardware related but it interesting that resetting tamed it down. Not completed fixed though. I'll try to reset it a few more times when I get a chance. It might fix the problem permanently if I'm lucky. I'm reluctant to take it to service center as it's hard to duplicate the problem. I have some warranty period left so I'll see how it goes for now.

By the way, do you have any overheat problem. I'm using a fan as Denon suggested but I don't really think I should. I have 5" clearance above. I never had to use a fan with several other brand receivers.

Family rm
Panny 65PS64 Plasma, Panny BD35 Bluray, HTPC (XBMC), Karaoke, Denon AVR-3312CI
Energy RC-70, RC-LCR, RC-10 & V-mini C (front height), Outlaw LFM EX

Upstairs bonus rm
LG 42" LCD, Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, Pioneer VSX-1018AH-K
Energy Micro 5.0 + Polk PSW125

Den: Onkyo TX-8255, Infinity Primus P163
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Denon , Denon Avr 1312 Receiver , Denon Avr 1612 Receiver , Denon Avr 1712 Receiver , Denon Avr 1912 Receiver , Denon Avr 2112ci Receiver , Denon Avr 2312ci Receiver , Denon Avr3312ci Receiver
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page