Marantz SR5006 / Marantz SR6006 Receiver Thread - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #91 of 2003 Old 07-08-2011, 04:16 PM
Senior Member
 
kemetblk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 215
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I am looking at getting the 6006 and am wondering what the consensus opinion is on Marantz sound quality vs H/K. I am currently running an AVR247 with Athena F1 fronts, C1 center and might use Speakercraft AIMWIDE's for rears.

Are there any issues known these models yet? I will be running a HD-DVD player, PS3, WDTV, Cable HD-DVR and Xbox 360 through it (all hdmi) to a Samsung PN58C8000 3D plasma.

HD-DVD: 55 / Blu-ray: 83
newest: Brotherhood of the Wolf / Battlestar Galactica (series), TDKR Part 2, Ip Man 2

 

AVR: Marantz SR6006

F/C/R: Polk RTi A9's / CSi A6 / Speakercraft AIMWIDE 3

Sub: SVS PB12-NSD

Samsung PN58C8000 Samsung BD-P2550, Toshiba HD-A30, SA 8240HDC, Xbox360 Elite, PS3, WDTV Live

kemetblk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 2003 Old 07-11-2011, 05:00 AM
Newbie
 
rdgoins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi

Does the 6006 have video overlay for things like Volume thru HDMI? Does it matter if it is a 3D signal or not? Looking to pair it with a 65vt30 Panasonic.

Thanks
rdgoins is offline  
post #93 of 2003 Old 07-11-2011, 05:49 AM
Senior Member
 
DavidVTHokie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Apex, NC
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I was thinking about the SR6006, but have decided to go with the Integra 40.3. I should have it setup tomorrow - can't wait. Then I'm a subwoofer away from having the theater finished.

-DavidVTHokie
DavidVTHokie is offline  
post #94 of 2003 Old 07-11-2011, 09:40 AM
Advanced Member
 
dark1x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 869
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemetblk View Post

I am looking at getting the 6006 and am wondering what the consensus opinion is on Marantz sound quality vs H/K. I am currently running an AVR247 with Athena F1 fronts, C1 center and might use Speakercraft AIMWIDE's for rears.

Are there any issues known these models yet? I will be running a HD-DVD player, PS3, WDTV, Cable HD-DVR and Xbox 360 through it (all hdmi) to a Samsung PN58C8000 3D plasma.

I actually upgraded from an HK AVR-254 to a Marantz 5006 and the Marantz was definitely an upgrade. The HK sounded great, but I found that the 5006 created a better sound stage. I have a couple of theater seats setup which means that neither position is directly in the center. Regardless of how I calibrated, I never managed to reach a sweet spot from where I was sitting. Perhaps the MultiEQ is responsible, but regardless, the sound field produced by the 5006 from where I sit is quite superior.

My speakers are bi-wired, so I actually connected both receivers and flipped between them. The 5006 produced a stronger, more focused sound from where I sat. I also found that dialog was stronger and cleaner.

A world of difference? Perhaps not, but it's definitely an improvement and it plays nicely with my equipment. The HK had a few little issues that always annoyed me. It was slow to switch audio streams and some analog sources would drop when there was no sound which would result in missing the first second of the sound when it picked back up. There were also video scaling artifacts when display component video sources. The video processor in the 5006 is vastly superior overall. 480i material (such as a Nintendo Wii or PS2) look substantially better when run through 5006.

The only negative thing I've run into is the lack of 240p support. Older game consoles (SNES, Genesis, etc) will not display through the receiver at all. This was not an issue with the HK, which supported all resolutions. Not a big deal for most folks, though, I'd imagine.
dark1x is offline  
post #95 of 2003 Old 07-11-2011, 11:12 AM
Newbie
 
njpozner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgoins View Post

Hi

Does the 6006 have video overlay for things like Volume thru HDMI? Does it matter if it is a 3D signal or not? Looking to pair it with a 65vt30 Panasonic.

The 5006 does video overlay for the volume and status, and I have to imagine the 6006 would as well. I don't have a 3D TV, though, so I don't know if it does when working with a 3D source.
njpozner is offline  
post #96 of 2003 Old 07-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Newbie
 
rdgoins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks NJ, 3D would be an extremely small % of the programming I would watch anyway but thought I would ask. Thanks!
rdgoins is offline  
post #97 of 2003 Old 07-13-2011, 10:42 AM
Senior Member
 
kemetblk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 215
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark1x
I actually upgraded from an HK AVR-254 to a Marantz 5006 and the Marantz was definitely an upgrade. The HK sounded great, but I found that the 5006 created a better sound stage. I have a couple of theater seats setup which means that neither position is directly in the center. Regardless of how I calibrated, I never managed to reach a sweet spot from where I was sitting. Perhaps the MultiEQ is responsible, but regardless, the sound field produced by the 5006 from where I sit is quite superior.

My speakers are bi-wired, so I actually connected both receivers and flipped between them. The 5006 produced a stronger, more focused sound from where I sat. I also found that dialog was stronger and cleaner.

A world of difference? Perhaps not, but it's definitely an improvement and it plays nicely with my equipment. The HK had a few little issues that always annoyed me. It was slow to switch audio streams and some analog sources would drop when there was no sound which would result in missing the first second of the sound when it picked back up. There were also video scaling artifacts when display component video sources. The video processor in the 5006 is vastly superior overall. 480i material (such as a Nintendo Wii or PS2) look substantially better when run through 5006.

The only negative thing I've run into is the lack of 240p support. Older game consoles (SNES, Genesis, etc) will not display through the receiver at all. This was not an issue with the HK, which supported all resolutions. Not a big deal for most folks, though, I'd imagine.
Thanks for the info! I have an old Dreamcast I wanted to hook up to it so this info is great as I might have wasted a lot of time trying to troubleshoot. It's good to hear from another H/K user on the sound quality as that's what I worried about the most.

HD-DVD: 55 / Blu-ray: 83
newest: Brotherhood of the Wolf / Battlestar Galactica (series), TDKR Part 2, Ip Man 2

 

AVR: Marantz SR6006

F/C/R: Polk RTi A9's / CSi A6 / Speakercraft AIMWIDE 3

Sub: SVS PB12-NSD

Samsung PN58C8000 Samsung BD-P2550, Toshiba HD-A30, SA 8240HDC, Xbox360 Elite, PS3, WDTV Live

kemetblk is offline  
post #98 of 2003 Old 07-13-2011, 09:26 PM
Member
 
srfdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Now that the 6005 is below $600, I am torn between these two. I wonder if the 5006 has any actual improvements or only "features"? After thrashing through my Denon's horrible on-screen menus, I'm looking for at least an upgrade in that area. Anybody played with both of these?
Mike
srfdude is offline  
post #99 of 2003 Old 07-13-2011, 11:56 PM
Member
 
hifi999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 43
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
hi all,

i am in between marantz sr5006 and onkyo 709.
i am 80% into music and 20% into movies/TV.

I am planing to use it with my Jamo c607/c80 center/c60 surrounds with jamo sub650,those r great musical 5.1 speaker system.

As a music lover,which one will u choose for the better quality music thorugh my jamo 5.1?.

Thanks for any comments.
Thx
hifi999 is offline  
post #100 of 2003 Old 07-14-2011, 05:04 AM
Advanced Member
 
dark1x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 869
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemetblk View Post

Thanks for the info! I have an old Dreamcast I wanted to hook up to it so this info is great as I might have wasted a lot of time trying to troubleshoot. It's good to hear from another H/K user on the sound quality as that's what I worried about the most.

Dreamcast actually outputs proper 480i or 480p (depending on the connection) and definitely works with the receiver. It's really just 240p that doesn't work.
dark1x is offline  
post #101 of 2003 Old 07-14-2011, 05:58 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
winston9332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,821
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifi999 View Post

hi all,

i am in between marantz sr5006 and onkyo 709.
i am 80% into music and 20% into movies/TV.

I am planing to use it with my Jamo c607/c80 center/c60 surrounds with jamo sub650,those r great musical 5.1 speaker system.

As a music lover,which one will u choose for the better quality music thorugh my jamo 5.1?.

Thanks for any comments.
Thx

I think there's some misconception about the receiver's impact on sound. If level-matched and callibrated, most folks will tell you that you will not be able to tell the difference between receivers in a blind test.

Marantz historically has a reputation for being "warm," probably a vestige of two channel days. I have owned numerous Marantzs, including the SR6005 of which i was a big fan, but I can say definitively that it does not sound any "warmer," "richer," or any other adjective a reviewer can throw at it.

The 709 is one of my personal favorites this year. you get a lot of connectivity (dual hdmi outs, more hdmis in, pre-outs, etc) with the 709. the 5006 offers Airplay (although limited multizone airplay unlike Pioneer) and an extra year of warranty. Both are nice products and i do not think you will be unhappy with either.

Onkyo has had quality control issues of late that appear to might impact the 709. This is something you might want to consider.

I am not a fan of the robot face on the new Marantz (loved the design of 6003-6005), but some folks might like or not care.
winston9332 is offline  
post #102 of 2003 Old 07-14-2011, 06:45 AM
Member
 
khoi911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 49
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I read an online review that states that the SR6006 is the replacement for the SR7005. Is this why no one has the SR7005 in stock?
khoi911 is offline  
post #103 of 2003 Old 07-14-2011, 11:01 AM
Advanced Member
 
Need4spdnb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 562
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoi911 View Post

I read an online review that states that the SR6006 is the replacement for the SR7005. Is this why no one has the SR7005 in stock?

The 6006 is NOT a the replacement for the 7005. There are no 7005 and very few 6006's because of supply problems. Most Marantz products have been on back order for the past 5-6 months. The Tsunami in Japan has affected most companies in the AV industry.

Theater design at Audio Video Interiors of Chicago, Inc.

 

Right across from the Oakbrook Center Mall.

 

Noah B.
 

Need4spdnb is offline  
post #104 of 2003 Old 07-15-2011, 11:18 AM
Newbie
 
jaxbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well, I recently purchased a Panasonic 65VT30, and for 3D support, I needed to replace my Onkyo 3007.

My first shot at a receiver was the Pioneer VSX-33. I really was not too impressed with this receiver. It was slow to change inputs, it felt "old" right out of the box. (Well, it was on closeout, so I guess it was old) So I am returning it.

I work part time at Best Buy (because I love that employee discount). We have a Magnolia store in my Best Buy, and I saw two SR6006's come off the truck. I could not resist, so I bought one last night. I quickly hooked it up, and so far, I am very impressed.

I have not even had the time to do the speaker calibration yet. Airplay works well and it easy to setup, I like the iPhone app, HDMI video on my 65 Panny looks good. OSD is nice as well. I'll post more of a review of it tomorrow once I get a little more time with it.
jaxbert is offline  
post #105 of 2003 Old 07-15-2011, 01:18 PM
Member
 
stran69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 93
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have had my sr6006 for about a week now AirPlay worked well for a bit but stoped working was wondering if anyone else's has had this happen and how they fixed it
stran69 is offline  
post #106 of 2003 Old 07-15-2011, 01:45 PM
Newbie
 
njpozner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
How has the Airplay stopped working? What other devices are involved? You no longer see the Marantz as something you can connect to from iTunes or you iOS device, or it's there, you connect, but nothing plays?
njpozner is offline  
post #107 of 2003 Old 07-15-2011, 03:27 PM
Member
 
stran69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 93
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Unplugged receiver now AirPlay is working
stran69 is offline  
post #108 of 2003 Old 07-15-2011, 10:47 PM
Member
 
hifi999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 43
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by winston9332 View Post

I think there's some misconception about the receiver's impact on sound. If level-matched and callibrated, most folks will tell you that you will not be able to tell the difference between receivers in a blind test.

Marantz historically has a reputation for being "warm," probably a vestige of two channel days. I have owned numerous Marantzs, including the SR6005 of which i was a big fan, but I can say definitively that it does not sound any "warmer," "richer," or any other adjective a reviewer can throw at it.

The 709 is one of my personal favorites this year. you get a lot of connectivity (dual hdmi outs, more hdmis in, pre-outs, etc) with the 709. the 5006 offers Airplay (although limited multizone airplay unlike Pioneer) and an extra year of warranty. Both are nice products and i do not think you will be unhappy with either.

Onkyo has had quality control issues of late that appear to might impact the 709. This is something you might want to consider.

I am not a fan of the robot face on the new Marantz (loved the design of 6003-6005), but some folks might like or not care.

Hi Winston, Thanks a lot for the reply.
thx
hifi
hifi999 is offline  
post #109 of 2003 Old 07-16-2011, 10:10 AM
Senior Member
 
skidawgz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 493
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 42
I just purchased a 6006 last night, I had been eyeing the Yamaha RX-A1000 and several Pioneer elites for a while now. A deal came along and I couldn't wait any longer.

I liked the sound and look of the Yamaha over Pioneer slightly but that series is nearly discontinued. The Marantz for this year went backwards in styling from the previous models. However, I wouldn't be so foolish to pick primarily on looks. I am upgrading from an Onkyo 80WX7 non-HDMI receiver. I have always owned Onkyo but I recently decided to start giving other brands a try. edit: I absolutely LOVE the porthole styling, but feel the row of buttons below should have a door. The cheesy looking plastic that covers the front Aux input/mic setup is not fitting for a receiver of this quality.

Initially reactions are limited to my extremely old and poorly matched 7.1 speaker set up. However, music already sounds a little better. I recently purchased a Pro-Ject Debut III and needed a phono input, part of the reason my possible receiver choices. I am actually 28, and have never owned a turntable or vinyl in my life. However I really enjoy music, and can not wait to get a more fitting set of speakers. When I scrape together enough for speakers, I will run Audyssey and report back!

AVR: Marantz 7008 Phono: Pro-Ject Debut III Speakers: BW CMC2 + 2xCM9 + Energy 2xCB-10 (rear)
TV: Panasonic 65ZT60, Samsung 60F5300
skidawgz is online now  
post #110 of 2003 Old 07-17-2011, 11:55 AM
Member
 
mikea1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 25
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidawgz View Post

... However I really enjoy music, and can not wait to get a more fitting set of speakers. When I scrape together enough for speakers, I will run Audyssey and report back!

I would consider running Audyssey now. You might be surprised at the difference it makes with your older speakers. It won't take long to re-run Audyssey when you get your new speakers.
mikea1234 is offline  
post #111 of 2003 Old 07-17-2011, 05:06 PM
Senior Member
 
skidawgz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 493
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikea1234 View Post

I would consider running Audyssey now. You might be surprised at the difference it makes with your older speakers. It won't take long to re-run Audyssey when you get your new speakers.

I planned on running it today, I had the room cluttered with junk. I am confident Audyssey's adjustment for speaker distance alone would make for great improvement over my old receiver.

AVR: Marantz 7008 Phono: Pro-Ject Debut III Speakers: BW CMC2 + 2xCM9 + Energy 2xCB-10 (rear)
TV: Panasonic 65ZT60, Samsung 60F5300
skidawgz is online now  
post #112 of 2003 Old 07-17-2011, 10:36 PM
Senior Member
 
kemetblk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 215
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Pulled the trigger on the 6006 and got it set up yesterday. Almost immediately I got prompted to do a firmware update. Has anyone done the update yet?

HD-DVD: 55 / Blu-ray: 83
newest: Brotherhood of the Wolf / Battlestar Galactica (series), TDKR Part 2, Ip Man 2

 

AVR: Marantz SR6006

F/C/R: Polk RTi A9's / CSi A6 / Speakercraft AIMWIDE 3

Sub: SVS PB12-NSD

Samsung PN58C8000 Samsung BD-P2550, Toshiba HD-A30, SA 8240HDC, Xbox360 Elite, PS3, WDTV Live

kemetblk is offline  
post #113 of 2003 Old 07-18-2011, 12:23 AM
Senior Member
 
skidawgz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 493
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemetblk View Post

Pulled the trigger on the 6006 and got it set up yesterday. Almost immediately I got prompted to do a firmware update. Has anyone done the update yet?

Mine has yet to work, let it sit there about 20 minutes.

AVR: Marantz 7008 Phono: Pro-Ject Debut III Speakers: BW CMC2 + 2xCM9 + Energy 2xCB-10 (rear)
TV: Panasonic 65ZT60, Samsung 60F5300
skidawgz is online now  
post #114 of 2003 Old 07-18-2011, 04:38 AM
Member
 
subcodec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Sheboygan, WI, USA
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've had 3 or 4 updates already on my Sr6006
subcodec is offline  
post #115 of 2003 Old 07-18-2011, 03:48 PM
Senior Member
 
kemetblk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 215
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
any idea what changes were made w/ the updates? I don't want to update if it makes something worse.

HD-DVD: 55 / Blu-ray: 83
newest: Brotherhood of the Wolf / Battlestar Galactica (series), TDKR Part 2, Ip Man 2

 

AVR: Marantz SR6006

F/C/R: Polk RTi A9's / CSi A6 / Speakercraft AIMWIDE 3

Sub: SVS PB12-NSD

Samsung PN58C8000 Samsung BD-P2550, Toshiba HD-A30, SA 8240HDC, Xbox360 Elite, PS3, WDTV Live

kemetblk is offline  
post #116 of 2003 Old 07-18-2011, 04:27 PM
Member
 
subcodec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Sheboygan, WI, USA
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
No idea. I wish Marantz did post a changelog. I haven't had any glitches yet if that helps.
subcodec is offline  
post #117 of 2003 Old 07-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Member
 
capf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi,

I have a Marantz SR5006, and I like it a lot, the web interface is nice, also the remote that learned from my other remotes so I only use 1

My question is about connecting wireless headphones, they came with RCA (Left and right) for connection, but the only RCA is for Zone 2 in the Marantz, did anyone tried this?
capf is offline  
post #118 of 2003 Old 07-27-2011, 05:22 AM
Member
 
capf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I contacted Marantz support and the way to do it is to use the pre out FR and FL, it worked fine.
capf is offline  
post #119 of 2003 Old 07-29-2011, 09:59 AM
Member
 
CGIM5804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 145
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Reviews anyone on the SR6006??? Looking at this one and the Onkyo TX-NR809. They both have similar features but am leaning toward the 6006 because of the AIRPLAY but this is not the main factor. The Onkyo 809 looks like it has excellent video processing but other Marantz receivers have had spotty video an networking issues. Can anyone comment on the Video and networking on the 6006?

Thanks
CGIM5804 is offline  
post #120 of 2003 Old 07-29-2011, 01:25 PM
Member
 
djack40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Does anyone know what video processor the SR6006 is using?

How does it compare to the HQV-Vida VHD 1900 processor?
djack40 is offline  
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Marantz Sr5006 Av Receiver , Marantz Sr6006 Av Receiver
Gear in this thread - Sr5006 by PriceGrabber.com

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off