How do I verify - or debunk - the claims of The Upgrade Company? - Page 54 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1591 of 1596 Old 04-28-2012, 01:43 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Liked: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepar View Post

That's Mr. Bloogoop to you, Bill!

Jeff,

How could I be so rude as to drop the Mr..

Bill

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, watch it grow and my wallet shrink ;-).

Denon 4311 (in preamp mode), Parasound 2100, Boston Acoustics A7200 amp, Oppo BDP-103, Consonance CD120, Panasonic TC-P60GT50 plasma, Panamax 5100EX, Salk Song Towers, Song Center, ADS 300C (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1592 of 1596 Old 04-29-2012, 07:51 AM - Thread Starter
Wireless member

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig john View Post

Look at who the posters are.

I saw that.

Reply back from Audiogon is that Musicnfilms seems to be a legitimate user. I followed up and asked them is they knew that Musicnfilms was Mrhighendaudio whose "account was either cancelled by the owner, or suspended by Audiogon."

With that being the only information other users can see, I pointed out that they probably know if it was suspended or cancelled. Hopefully, they will check and take action if it is appropriate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- it's never done!

post #1593 of 1596 Old 05-06-2012, 02:21 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1602 Post(s)
Liked: 1827
Gone very quiet in here.

post #1594 of 1596 Old 05-06-2012, 02:26 PM - Thread Starter
Wireless member

Nothing new to say I guess.

Jeff

- it's never done!

post #1595 of 1596 Old 05-06-2012, 02:38 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1602 Post(s)
Liked: 1827
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepar View Post

Nothing new to say I guess.

Jeff

I guess. Our house guests have gone, but I am too much the worse for three days of excessive eating, drinking and laughing to contribute anything vaguely sensible until I've had at least a few hours sleep.

post #1596 of 1596 Old 05-06-2012, 02:59 PM - Thread Starter
Wireless member

- it's never done!

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page