The "OFFICIAL" Onkyo RC270, NR708,NR808, NR1008, NR5008, Integra 80.2 Failure Thread - Page 45 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1321 of 1701 Old 03-19-2012, 05:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post

Greetings,

My guess is that you missed something. Did you check the Logic Board (Where the opposite end of the IDE Cable connects)? Some have reported that the problematic coating has been found there as well.

Regards,

Probably you are right. I made some cleaning in the logic board, but it is not so accessible as the board in the front panel. I will try to clean it better and I will post the results.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Gustavo Anaya, Bs.As.
UBUNTU - Linux for Human Beings
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1322 of 1701 Old 03-19-2012, 05:41 PM
Blu-ray Reviewer

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Liked: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganaya View Post

Probably you are right. I made some cleaning in the logic board, but it is not so accessible as the board in the front panel. I will try to clean it better and I will post the results.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Greetings,

You cleaned the display board front as well as back?

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
My DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray Collection
post #1323 of 1701 Old 03-19-2012, 05:43 PM
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastslappy View Post

my 5008 has started the dreaded remote cycling ... I'm gonna replace & clean the cable & connectors myself . I had the 5008 modded & I don't want Onkyo messing with the mods . I done alot PC building before & am confidant that I can do here @ Home . I'm glad I saved the well done directions on how to do the clean & cable swap ...

http://www.moparhowto.com/ht-howtos/...kyo-nr708.html

Thanx to the poster who put it up .. I'll report how I did .. looks to be next week when I pull apart the 5008 . I ordered a TX-NR1009 to hold me over till it's back up & running

Greetings,

The layout in your 5008 will be different than the 708 in his pics/directions so you will be flying by the seat of your pants a bit. You should be fine..

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
post #1324 of 1701 Old 03-19-2012, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post

Greetings,

You cleaned the display board front as well as back?

Regards,

Yes, I have cleaned both sides. I also clean the small board on the left, where the power button is located. I think that the problem in my unit is located in the logic board, I am not sure at all but it is very probable.

Thanks!

Regards,

Gustavo Anaya, Bs.As.
UBUNTU - Linux for Human Beings
post #1325 of 1701 Old 03-25-2012, 06:25 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Recently (actually after I did an Onkyo FW update about a month ago) I've experienced no picture or mottled bizarre colors when I connect my laptop to my 3008 which has its output connected to a HDTV (all via HDMI).

When I'm able to get a picture (decreasingly) the resolution on the TV is much less than 1920 X 1080 and the screen is partially filled. Adjusting the resolution in the PC gets me no love. I've replaced all HDMI cables to no avail. Tried different inputs to the Onkyo and also tried the other Onkyo monitor output, again with no success.

When I connect the PC directly to HDTV, bypassing the AVR, things are fine.

Other devices such as blu-ray players work just fine.

When I connect the PC in another room (with another Onkyo system) things are fine.

When I try another laptop I experience the same issues.

I've already tried a hard reset -- no love.

When I use the "skip video processing" function in the Onkyo the video is restored and is fine. So there seems to be an issue with the video processing chip, but why would it only be evident when a pc is connected?

Regards,

Jim
post #1326 of 1701 Old 03-25-2012, 09:13 AM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Just to keep things updated, the new 2011 models don't seem to be much better in terms of quality assurance...Just look at the latest press release...
It appears the whole lineup has been hit, the only two missing from the list of affected models are RC-370 and the 3009. But as a 370 owner, I can confirm the 370 is also affected. Two years in a row, that doesn't build much confidence in the brand, doesn't it?

http://www.onkyousa.com/press_releases.cfm?id=253

Sudden Shut down and or Static Noise from speaker
03/19/12 - Dear Valued Customers,

We have discovered that some components used in a limited number of products manufactured between November 2011 and January 2012 do not comply with the high quality required for use in Onkyo products. As a result, these products may exhibit one of or both of the following phenomenon:

- When powering on the unit, the unit will turn on then turn off automatically

- Static Noise emitted from speakers at low volume level

(The above mentioned phenomenon are not safety related)

Affected Onkyo Models:

TX-8255 TX-8050 HT-RC360

TX-SR309 TX-NR609 TX-NR709 TX-NR809 TX-NR1009 TX-NR5009

(HT-R390) HT-S3400

(TX-NR609) HT-S7409 & HT-S8409

Please click on the following link for more information on whether your unit will require service support: Check Serial Number

Or,

You may also contact our Product Support Team at (800) 229-1687, select option 3, to speak with one of our Product Support Representatives to confirm that your product is part of this limited production lot in need of service.

If the serial number of your product is identified as possibly being impacted by either of the above issue(s), you will be provided with the opportunity to request a prepaid return label or if necessary; box, packing and prepaid return label. Your unit will ship to the ONKYO Service Center that will be providing the service support at no cost to you. Once repairs are completed your unit will be shipped back to you.

ONKYO is committed to delivering best in class performance, superior build quality and exceptional customer service. Your complete satisfaction is our number 1 priority.

We greatly appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.

ONKYO USA Corporation

***This issue will be handled for Onkyo customers residing in one of the States of the United States (including the District of Columbia) or one of the Territories in Canada even if you are out of warranty.***
post #1327 of 1701 Old 03-28-2012, 08:46 PM

Same issue
1)Model Tx-nr1008
2)Purchased Jan 2011
3)Place of purchase Crutchfield
4)First symptom was receiver would not respond to any remote commands. Would cycle through inputs and would power up on its own. Then 2 days later would not power up at all.
5)Started Fri Mar 23, 2012 and by Mon the 25th it would not power up at all.
6)Contacted Onkyo and they told me they were aware of the problem and referred me to this on their web site

Press Releases
Automatic Continuous Change of Listening Modes and/or Remote Controller Commands are not accepted

06/21/11 - Models: TX-NR708, TX-NR709, TX-NR808, TX-NR1008, TX-NR3008, TX-NR5008, PR-SC5508, HT-RC270, HT-RC370
If your receiver of the above mentioned models experiences the following : Listening modes automatically change one after another. When this problem occurs most commands will not be accepted.

Please contact our Product Support Department at (800) 229-1687, option 3, to confirm that this issue exists in your receiver. If the issue exists you will be given further direction on how to have it serviced.

***This issue will be handled for you even if you are out of warranty (this only applies to US and Canada).***

They sent me a paid UPS return label to send the unit in for repair. Will be shipping it tommorow.
Mine went 14 months before problems showed up. It looks like alot of other users it was less than 6 months. Hopefully the problem will be fixed for good!
post #1328 of 1701 Old 03-30-2012, 06:27 AM

1)Model Tx-nr708
2)Purchased Aug used/gray-market (not knowing of the failures)
3)Place of purchase Crutchfield
4)First symptom was receiver randomly lowering volume. Began happening every few minutes and eventually the volume knob would not work, only the remote volume up/down control.
5)Started Sat Mar 24, 2012
6)Didn't even bother contacting Onkyo as I dont have a receipt from an authorized re-seller. DIY fix cleaning the contacts and replacing the IDE cable and appears to be back up and running. We'll see if the fix lasts.
post #1329 of 1701 Old 03-31-2012, 11:06 AM

Just cleaned my 5508, just the logic board front and back, everything is working fine now. No issues playing movies etc for several hours. Hopefully it won't come back, but I didn't need to replace the IDE cable or disassemble the front display. The ide connector on the logic board side was a mess, just used the electronics cleaner, let it dry, and bam, its fixed.
post #1330 of 1701 Old 04-01-2012, 09:40 AM
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger1612 View Post

Just cleaned my 5508, just the logic board front and back, everything is working fine now. No issues playing movies etc for several hours. Hopefully it won't come back, but I didn't need to replace the IDE cable or disassemble the front display. The ide connector on the logic board side was a mess, just used the electronics cleaner, let it dry, and bam, its fixed.

Greetings,

Glad to hear it. What did the substance on the logic board connector look/feel like? In my case the problem was on the display board IDE connector (front side) and the subtance was brownish and wet. I wouldn't describle it as gooey or sticky. My IDE cable wasn't part of the problem either.

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
post #1331 of 1701 Old 04-02-2012, 08:33 AM

1. Model: HT-RC 270
2. Purchase Date or approximate date: December 31, 2010
3. Place where purchased: Amazon
4. First symptom to appear: Would not respond to remote or receiver buttons. Stuck on CBL/SAT input
5. How long after purchase until first symptom appeared? 1 1/2 years
6. Was the symptom consistent or intermittent? This happened one other time and I just unplugged and plugged back in and thought nothing about it. This time it just totally locked up and would not do anything.
7. Which symptom(s) (listed above) are you experiencing? 3 symptons listed.
*Unit does not respond to remote commands.
*Unit does not respond to front panel input commands.
*Unit does not respond to power button - must unplug to turn off.

8. If you have contacted Onkyo, and sent in your unit for repair, what were you told the problem is/was?

First time I called, csr had me unplug it and of course that didn't fix the problem. I explained the problem and the CRS acted like he knew exactly what was going on. CSR stated he would be sending me a box and shiiping label to be repaired. He told me to check my email in 24 hours and there would be confirmation. I never received a confirmation email.

Second time I called, CSR to me I would have to send the unit out and pay for shipment. I told him that there was a bulletin sent out by Onkyo about issues with this device. I then said why would I have to pay especially after another CSR told me I was being sent a box and shipping label. He put me on hold for 5 mins came back and started the process that the other CSR went through. He apologized and got everything taken care of. He told me to check my email in 24 hours and I would have an email. He said the other CSR did not know what he was doing. I received an email 3 days later and the box in 4 days. I called ABL (repair center) and they said I needed to do an online application so the process is smoother. Filled everything out and followed their process. The unit is sent out and The should receive it today. I will give an update with the status of repair. Hopefully they know what they are doing. ABL stated they received a bulletin from Onkyo about sertain units. He was not sure if the one I had was included.

As you guys already know, this is very frustrating. I have everything in my house running through this receiver. All my cables run through the walls which is makes it very annoying to have to unhook my unit (I know all of you are probably in a similar situation) I hope my receiver is fixed and fixed properly. I decided to purchase the extended warranty through Onkyo. I figured it would not hurt to add 2 more years for 40 extra dollars.

My fingers are crossed!
post #1332 of 1701 Old 04-03-2012, 05:41 PM

1. Model: HT-RC270

2. Purchase Date or approximate date: March 15, 2012

3. Place where purchased: Amazon.com, open box

4. First symptom to appear: Cycled through input modes then froze on on CBL/SAT and would not turn off.

5. How long after purchase until first symptom appeared? 3 days

6. Was the symptom consistent or intermittent? Consistent.

7. Which symptom(s) (listed above) are you experiencing?

8. If you have contacted Onkyo, and sent in your unit for repair, what were you told the problem is/was?

I called Onkyo and they were very pleasant and easy to work with. I was told there was a service bulletin regarding the problem and they would repair it for free. Since I had the original box they sent out a paid shipping label that day.

As has been said it is frustrating as Onkyo is supposed to be a superior product which is why I made the vast upgrade from my 21 year old Sony receiver.
post #1333 of 1701 Old 04-04-2012, 01:15 AM

I sent my PR/SC to Adams Electronics in Huntington Beach, CA. They changed a communications ribbon cable and the attachment socket that is soldered on the back of the front panel circuit board. Shortly after the repaired unit was replaced all of the sound went out while the unit was running. The sound was similar to the noise made when you lift a turn table arm off of a record. I pulled the unit out poped off the top and checked the fuses on the main board and one of them tested open with a meter. I think it was at board location F3000 (not sure if that's right) but it is the location where there are two fuses right next to each other.

The fuse is a 15 amp 120V fuse and I couldn't find one in my local area. Contacted Adam's and they sent me a fuse. After about maybe 10 days this happened again. I ordered two the last time so I had another fuse and was the same one. Both times this happened I was playing vinyl. I was connecting to the gold RCA outs for the TV/CD connection next to the Phono in jacks. so I moved the phono I/Cs to the game inputs and knock on wood so far so good.

Using the CD/TV jacks for the phono would be problematical if you want to use the Balanced connections which I recently tried from my Oppo 95SE disk layer. Getting the balanced inputs to work on the 5508 is a bit of a challenge as the manual does not provide the necessary information to complete the process but the Oppo sounds noticeably better through this connection. Anyone interested let me know and I'll provide the missing step.
post #1334 of 1701 Old 04-04-2012, 02:02 PM

1. Model: TX-NR808
2. Purchase Date or approximate date: April 2011
3. Place where purchased: Crutchfield
4. First symptom to appear: No response to remote or front panel input. Frozen on CBL/SAT. Static noise to speakers and volume set at 52.0
5. How long after purchase until first symptom appeared? approx 11 months.
6. Was the symptom consistent or intermittent? Consistent.

NOt very helpful-- told me to pay to send it back. Now that I see the press release, will try to get a prepaid UPS package to send back. Frustrating because the receiver was working GREAT prior to this with all types of inputs-- internet radio, Blu-Ray, PC, etc. Regardless if they fix it or not, it is going to the kids room and I am getting a Denon or Yamaha...
post #1335 of 1701 Old 04-10-2012, 10:47 AM

OK, so I consider myself one of the (semi) lucky ones here. My 708 lasted 18 months before this past week. Two or three times in the past year and a half I got a quick change in the sound settings for no reason, but only changing from one setting to the next one - not the cycling. I chalked it up as a glitch and didn't think much of it.

Last week my Harmony stopped communicating with the receiver. Hours wasted re-programming the remote. Finally connected my IR blaster to the 708 via remote jack on the back of the unit and I figured the problem was solved.

Next day it went into the frozen CBL/SAT input. Unplugged for 2 hours, turned it back on and watched TV for an hour or so and everything was fine.

Last night I had the TV on for about 3 hours and finally the sound setting cycling started to happen, and I figured OK, I'm officially experiencing the same as everyone else.

Called OneCall today and received a copy of my receipt, then called Onkyo and they are sending a pre-paid mailing label.

I've always wanted to break down my AV closet and create more space with a better shelving system. Even though the kids and wife will not be happy, now is a good a time as any to redo the closet.

Although this is extremely annoying, I'm happy the repair process is as easy as it can get (all things considered), and it seems that most people are having good luck with the repaired unit.
post #1336 of 1701 Old 04-10-2012, 10:54 AM
Blu-ray Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yupyupman View Post

OK, so I consider myself one of the (semi) lucky ones here. My 708 lasted 18 months before this past week. Two or three times in the past year and a half I got a quick change in the sound settings for no reason, but only changing from one setting to the next one - not the cycling. I chalked it up as a glitch and didn't think much of it.

Last week my Harmony stopped communicating with the receiver. Hours wasted re-programming the remote. Finally connected my IR blaster to the 708 via remote jack on the back of the unit and I figured the problem was solved.

Next day it went into the frozen CBL/SAT input. Unplugged for 2 hours, turned it back on and watched TV for an hour or so and everything was fine.

Last night I had the TV on for about 3 hours and finally the sound setting cycling started to happen, and I figured OK, I'm officially experiencing the same as everyone else.

Called OneCall today and received a copy of my receipt, then called Onkyo and they are sending a pre-paid mailing label.

I've always wanted to break down my AV closet and create more space with a better shelving system. Even though the kids and wife will not be happy, now is a good a time as any to redo the closet.

Although this is extremely annoying, I'm happy the repair process is as easy as it can get (all things considered), and it seems that most people are having good luck with the repaired unit.

Greetings,

Best of luck with the repair and closet..

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviews
AVS Forum
My Home Theater
post #1337 of 1701 Old 04-14-2012, 05:47 PM

Returned from two weeks vacation to find the only thing working on my Onkyo NR1008 was the red standby light. Other than the lone red eye staring back at me nothing else works.

I also experienced a number of the much reported freeze ups, rapid mode changes, pulling the plug to shut it down, etc. before it went dead. I've now read enough posts to know that Onkyo's entire X08 series were lemons with corrosion issues.

Now, I need to know what to do. Has Onkyo officially owed up to the issue? Are they repairing or replacing the defective units, at their cost? Are all of their service centers authorized to make the repair?

My NR1008 is about two months out of warranty. But that shouldn't matter with an OEM manufacturing problem this pervasive. But I called Onkyo support last week to ask about the problem and the tech I spoke with made like this was the first he'd heard anything like the problems I experienced. I also emailed them to report the same issues, and 10 days later I'm still waiting for a response.

Any advice on how to get Onkyo to "do the right thing" would be appreciated.
post #1338 of 1701 Old 04-14-2012, 06:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by artg1946 View Post

Now, I need to know what to do. Has Onkyo officially owed up to the issue? Are they repairing or replacing the defective units, at their cost? Are all of their service centers authorized to make the repair?

My NR1008 is about two months out of warranty. But that shouldn't matter with an OEM manufacturing problem this pervasive. But I called Onkyo support last week to ask about the problem and the tech I spoke with made like this was the first he'd heard anything like the problems I experienced. I also emailed them to report the same issues, and 10 days later I'm still waiting for a response.

Any advice on how to get Onkyo to "do the right thing" would be appreciated.

Hi artg1946, they will repair even if out of warranty. Just call Onkyo and ask for a prepaid shipping box and label. Here is the press release.

Quote:

Please contact our Product Support Department at (800) 229-1687, option 3, to confirm that this issue exists in your receiver. If the issue exists you will be given further direction on how to have it serviced.

***This issue will be handled for you even if you are out of warranty (this only applies to US and Canada).***

Another contact phone number to call (201) 785-2600
post #1339 of 1701 Old 04-15-2012, 03:41 AM
AVS Club Gold

by the sound's of it you're pretty much screwed if you're outside the US or canada
post #1340 of 1701 Old 04-15-2012, 07:32 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:

Returned from two weeks vacation to find the only thing working on my Onkyo NR1008 was the red standby light. Other than the lone red eye staring back at me nothing else works.

Veryone knows that when you go on vacation you unplug all your electronic hardware. And now you know why..
post #1341 of 1701 Old 04-15-2012, 08:51 AM

Thank you Joe for that searing insight.

Are you the Onkyo tech support guy I spoke with? He too suggested that I must have "shorted something out."

The fact that there are over 1300 posts--not counting your's of course--that deal with problems related to the generous supply of X08 lemons Onkyo produced says something about Onkyo's product, not it's users.

Now if that steel trap mind of your's can shed any light on Onkyo's response to all those expensive X08 lemons they produced, that too would be appreciated.
post #1342 of 1701 Old 04-15-2012, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChin View Post

Hi artg1946, they will repair even if out of warranty. Just call Onkyo and ask for a prepaid shipping box and label. Here is the press release.

Another contact phone number to call (201) 785-2600

Thank you Mr. Chin for an intelligent and useful response...joehonest please take note!
post #1343 of 1701 Old 04-15-2012, 09:02 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Thank you Joe for that searing insight.

Are you the Onkyo tech support guy I spoke with? He too suggested that I must have "shorted something out."

The fact that there are over 1300 posts--not counting your's of course--that deal with problems related to the generous supply of X08 lemons Onkyo produced says something about Onkyo's product, not it's users.

Now if that steel trap mind of your's can shed any light on Onkyo's response to all those expensive X08 lemons they produced, that too would be appreciated.

Sorry I'm not much help, but I did offer a good sound idea for your next vacation. Your problems shouldn't be, but they are, onkyos got issues and they happen to you, more than just bad luck, maybe.
post #1344 of 1701 Old 04-15-2012, 09:18 AM

Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehonest View Post

Veryone knows that when you go on vacation you unplug all your electronic hardware. And now you know why..

If you are using a good surge suppresor or power conditioner is it still necessary to unplug when you go on vacation?
post #1345 of 1701 Old 04-15-2012, 09:30 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowop View Post

If you are using a good surge suppresor or power conditioner is it still necessary to unplug when you go on vacation?

I would unplug all hardware if I'm away for more than a week, even, less to play it safe. Micro power outages can cause units to turn on or do unpredictable actions. Power protection works mostly with peaks in power, on-off-on-off-on bursts are just crazy, but do happen.
post #1346 of 1701 Old 04-15-2012, 09:37 AM

Liked: 15
OK. Thanks
post #1347 of 1701 Old 04-15-2012, 11:38 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowop View Post

I always unplug the TV, PCs and AV gear before going on vacation. That way regardless of what happens with the power grid, I don't have to worry. In fact, after seemingly endless issues with the power grid last year due to storms and an explosion at a nearby substation (that somehow took out my modem), I have taken to unplugging during particular bad electrical storms.
post #1348 of 1701 Old 04-16-2012, 08:05 PM

1. Model: TX-NR708
2. Purchase Date or approximate date: 10/2010
3. Place where purchased: Direct from Onkyo (employee/supplier discount purchase)
4. First symptom to appear: 04/2012
5. How long after purchase until first symptom appeared? 16 months
6. Was the symptom consistent or intermittent? intermittant
7. Which symptom(s) (listed above) are you experiencing? Self power on, switching to CBL/Sat, unresponsive remote
8. If you have contacted Onkyo, and sent in your unit for repair, what where you told the problem is/was? Self repair
9. If your unit was repaired did the problem come back, if so how long did it take to reappear? About a day, but I suspect I didn't get all the goo.

Apparently I am quite lucky to have mine last well over a year. When I pulled it apart, the boards were quite clean. When I pulled the ribbon cable there was some oily looking residue on the connectors and sockets and at least one of the sockets had "gunk" in it. I hosed it all down well, cleaned the sockets, and replaced the cable. I did pull the "CPU board" from the back of the amp as well so I could get it all clean, not just the ribbon cable socket.

Unfortunately, I will be doing it again. Things work great until I use the volume control on the front panel and that sends it cycling through audio modes. If I fiddle with the volume knob it will eventually stop and the remote, as well as the rest of the front panel works just fine.

It the second cleaning doesn't fix it, I will likely ship it off to Onkyo.
post #1349 of 1701 Old 04-19-2012, 10:51 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
1. Model - PRSC5508
2. Purchase Date or approximate date - September 2011
3. Place where purchased - Onkyo Audio Dealer
4. First symptom to appear - Cycling of Listening Modes
5. How long after purchase until first symptom appeared? - 6 Months
6. Was the symptom consistent or intermittent? - The symptom is intermittent.
---Cycling Listening Modes
---Unresponsive to Remote
---Unresponsive to Power Button or key presses
---Must unplug to power down
---The volume knob seems to have an effect on the cycle rate. If I rotate the knob CCW I can break the cycle, sometimes.
8. If you have contacted Onkyo, and sent in your unit for repair, what where you told the problem is/was? - Onkyo said "This is a known issue" They did not tell me what the problem is. They are sending a prepaid box to the house.
9. If your unit was repaired did the problem come back, if so how long did it take to reappear? - The unit has not been repaired yet

See a video of the action here:
put this /watch?v=jw3tT5WVOMo after youtube .com
post #1350 of 1701 Old 04-20-2012, 06:47 PM

I finally got through to Devon at Onkyo's warranty service (201-785-2600, option 4) about my problems with my NR1008. He was very helpful.

Devon or one of his associates will ask where and when you bought your unit and if you've checked in with their tech support guys to troubleshoot your issue.

I had already done that twice, so I passed that test. But it wasn't until I cited Onkyo's 6/11/11 press release, that Devon agreed to register my out-of-warranty unit in the complaint log and send me a label and a return shipping box. The box should arrive next week.

Make sure you have your unit's serial number. On my NR1008 it was on a white label located on the back of the unit beneath the speaker connectors. If you're good at reading upside down and backwards, a small mirror might help.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Onkyo , Onkyo Tx Nr717 , Onkyo Tx Nr906 , Onkyo Brand , Onkyo Tx Nr414 , Onkyo Tx Nr515 , Onkyo Tx Ds 656 , Onkyo Tx Nr807 , Onkyo Ht Rc270 , Onkyo Tx Nr708 , Onkyo Tx Nr808 , Onkyo Tx Nr1008
Gear in this thread - Nr807 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page