Forum Jump: 
post #2461 of 2463 Old Yesterday, 01:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Passthrough

Hello,

I have my Apple TV connected to the TX-NR709 where I get the passthrough so that I don't need to have the receiver on all the time when I watch it. I'd like to get a Blu-Ray player, which I often use to play CDs. If I connect the player to the receiver, can that be set to passthrough as well so that if I'm watching a movie, I don't need to have the receiver on and watch through the tv, or does this receiver only handle one passthrough?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2462 of 2463 Unread Today, 04:33 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedegasbulbo View Post
Hello,

I have my Apple TV connected to the TX-NR709 where I get the passthrough so that I don't need to have the receiver on all the time when I watch it. I'd like to get a Blu-Ray player, which I often use to play CDs. If I connect the player to the receiver, can that be set to passthrough as well so that if I'm watching a movie, I don't need to have the receiver on and watch through the tv, or does this receiver only handle one passthrough?
As your question to Duane on the Onkyo USA Facebook page.... he's very responsive.
post #2463 of 2463 Unread Today, 04:47 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedegasbulbo View Post
Hello,

Yes, I'm pretty sure it can, but I would think you need to change the setting as to what input is auto-selected when turned off. That might be a problem.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Receivers Amplifiers , Onkyo Tx Nr709
Gear in this thread - Nr709 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page