"Official" Onkyo TX-NR809 Thread - Page 220 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 43Likes

post #6571 of 6599 Old 04-28-2017, 08:52 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
odd problem

After years of daily use my tx-nr809 had the no sound problem. I learned about the extended warranty and sent it in for repair. Amazingly it was returned to me six days later with a sheet of paper saying 'modification complete' and that it had been reset to factory settings. I hooked it back up and it worked.

The only odd thing is when I go to bed at night I plug my phone (pixel xl, android 7.1.2) into its charger next to my bed. Then the receiver and tv (samsung 75" 8500 series) turns back on in the living room. If I have left my apple tv turned on with my directv now app then the tv is on and sound playing through the receiver. I have to get back up and go turn it off.

I am puzzled why plugging my phone in to power causes this action.

I don't know that this is related to the receiver so I may not be posting this question in the right place. Just that the repair was the last change I made to my system.

I also have a chromecast ultra plugged into the receiver and the google home app on my phone. I have the apple tv and and xbox one plugged into the tv and use ARC to get sound back to the receiver. I use the hdmi cec on my devices so when one turns on the others do and I can control my volume.

I have samsung smartthings devices throughout my house for lights and security. Also a couple of alexa's.

So my question is: why is my tv and receiver turning on when I plug my phone in?

thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6572 of 6599 Old 04-28-2017, 09:14 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Network On?

Quote:
The only odd thing is when I go to bed at night I plug my phone (pixel xl, android 7.1.2) into its charger next to my bed. Then the receiver and tv (samsung 75" 8500 series) turns back on in the living room. If I have left my apple tv turned on with my directv now app then the tv is on and sound playing through the receiver. I have to get back up and go turn it off.
Check to see if the "network on" option is enabled in the menu. A cheat for this is to feel the top of the AVR for heat when you know it has been off for a while. There is also a very small telltail on the AVR front display.

This model, when in "network Standby" gobbles 60 plus watts just idling, waiting for a signal to fire up a zone or whatever.

I cannot remember if that is a "factory default on" setting but I'd bet that is what yours is doing.

It could also be HDMI related... If you have the receiver set up to turn on the tv when the AVR powers up. Less of a chance of that but the Samsung might be picking up the phones power up and doing much the same thing.

All the best,
Doug k

Imaging Science Foundation Technician ( Retired )
post #6573 of 6599 Old 04-28-2017, 12:53 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltd76gold View Post
Check to see if the "network on" option is enabled in the menu. A cheat for this is to feel the top of the AVR for heat when you know it has been off for a while. There is also a very small telltail on the AVR front display.

This model, when in "network Standby" gobbles 60 plus watts just idling, waiting for a signal to fire up a zone or whatever.

I cannot remember if that is a "factory default on" setting but I'd bet that is what yours is doing.

It could also be HDMI related... If you have the receiver set up to turn on the tv when the AVR powers up. Less of a chance of that but the Samsung might be picking up the phones power up and doing much the same thing.

All the best,
Doug k
I checked the network setting and it is set to disabled. I also have just remembered I have the a smart power strip with the TV plugged into the 'master' port. Which is making me think the TV must be coming on first but it still doesn't make any sense to me.

post #6574 of 6599 Old 04-28-2017, 02:36 PM

Hmmnn,
Check that the rihd is off... Page 60.

No dice there... Plug the avr into the wall directly. Check if that helps.

Something is triggering the power. Do you have a whole house setup in play? Thermostat, lights, security?

Frankly, I'm at a loss with this one.

Doug k
post #6575 of 6599 Old 05-22-2017, 01:14 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
From Onkyo Tech, when asking about independent inputs & outputs for HDMI 1 & 2:

"
I do not believe the older Onkyo can do this, but the newer
Integras can do the sub as zone 2
and the settings are required in
the Initial setup.
example DRX-4 integra
"

so...I have a very nice TX-NR809 for sale if anyone is interested...
post #6576 of 6599 Old 05-28-2017, 07:19 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Does the "HDMI OUT MAIN" output audio at all?

Quick question as I was not able to find the answer by searching this thread or google search but does the HDMI OUT MAIN for the TX-NR809 receiver output audio and video or just video?

The reason why is I'm using an Elgato Game Capture HD external capture card to record video from my PS3, and also using an HDMI splitter before it goes into the HDMI in on the Elgato: PS3 > ViewHD HDMI Mini Splitter > [Output 1] to HDMI Input on Onkyo TX-NR809 reciver & [Output 2] to Elgato HD & PC USB.

Everything worked fine and dandy that way, but I wanted to be able to capture anything with the Elgato going to the receiver because I have PS3, PS4, Steam Link, and RetroPie hooked up to the receiver's various inputs.

I know the Onkyo has the HDCP, so I unhooked the PS3 only setup and now have it set like this:
Onkyo TX-NR809 receiver HDMI OUT MAIN > Input on ViewHD HDMI Mini Splitter > [Output 1] to HDMI Input on LG TV & [Output 2] to Elgato HD & PC USB

So everything works great in 1080P with the video, but I get no audio at all. I suspect it's because the Onkyo is not outputting any audio at all over the HDMI. Is this by design or is there a receiver setting I am missing somewhere on this? I don't believe it's a setting on the Elgato as it worked fine before I had the splitter and the elgato on the HDMI in. Or does anyone have any suggestions for any workarounds?

Thanks in advance

This is the HDMI splitter I am using: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004F9LVXC/
post #6577 of 6599 Old 06-17-2017, 10:31 AM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Has anyone had network issues with their 809? Mine is suddenly no longer recognized in network devices on my computer and of course I cannot access Pandora or my play list. Is there anyway I can check the cable or the port on the unit to identify where the failure lies?
post #6578 of 6599 Old 06-17-2017, 10:57 AM
wl1
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesster51 View Post
Has anyone had network issues with their 809? Mine is suddenly no longer recognized in network devices on my computer and of course I cannot access Pandora or my play list. Is there anyway I can check the cable or the port on the unit to identify where the failure lies?

Try the Main Menu > Hardware> Network area....that should help you to see if it has an IP address correct from your router. Depending on what you know about networks, I'd start by rebooting Onkyo and the router and re-check.

P62 of your manual is attached.

Ken Kreisel Twin DXD808, Q125 LCR, x4 Q125 TriFX, x4 QFH - for Atmos 7.2.4/Auro 9.2/DTS:X 11.2
Oppo 93 & 203 & Sony VPLHW55ES PJ with Lumagen 2020, 2.35:1 Seymour AT XD screen. Logitech Ultimate One & Hub, SqBox Touch & Philips Hue. Nakamichi AVP1 with Denon X7200WA. With MiniDSP 2x4.
post #6579 of 6599 Old 06-17-2017, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wl1 View Post
Try the Main Menu > Hardware> Network area....that should help you to see if it has an IP address correct from your router. Depending on what you know about networks, I'd start by rebooting Onkyo and the router and re-check.

P62 of your manual is attached.

Thanks for the response. I do have DHCP set to enable. I believe this may have started after a brief power surge/outage due to lightning yesterday. TV, lights and everything else lost power for about two seconds. All components are on surge protector. The 809 is listed in my network devices but says not connected. That's why I'm leaning towards a bad Ethernet cable or the Ethernet port on the unit. I ordered a tester of Amazon, so I'll see what that produces. If the port is bad, is this something that Onkyo would cover under their warranty they extended to 2018?
post #6580 of 6599 Old 06-17-2017, 03:38 PM

One other possible fix.

Just unplug the 809. Wait 10 seconds. Plug back in and see if it connects.

This has reset mine several times with regards to the network.

All the best
Doug k
post #6581 of 6599 Old 06-17-2017, 04:09 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesster51 View Post
Thanks for the response. I do have DHCP set to enable. I believe this may have started after a brief power surge/outage due to lightning yesterday. TV, lights and everything else lost power for about two seconds. All components are on surge protector. The 809 is listed in my network devices but says not connected. That's why I'm leaning towards a bad Ethernet cable or the Ethernet port on the unit. I ordered a tester of Amazon, so I'll see what that produces. If the port is bad, is this something that Onkyo would cover under their warranty they extended to 2018?

This happens to me almost every time I have a power outage. Usually unplugging the receiver for a minute brings it back.

Onkyo TX-RZ810 Receiver
Polk Audio RTI A3 Bookshelf Speakers
Polk Audio RTI A1 Bookshelf Speakers
Boston Acoustic VR10 Center
Energy ESW-310 Subwoofer
Samsung UN65ES6500 TV
post #6582 of 6599 Old 06-18-2017, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSZsr View Post
This happens to me almost every time I have a power outage. Usually unplugging the receiver for a minute brings it back.
Thanks for the help, the unplugging worked to get it back on the network. Still couldn't access my play list, but that was due to a setting in windows media player that evidently changed after an update. Anyway, all is good now.
post #6583 of 6599 Old 07-28-2017, 07:40 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Howdy Folks!

I just bought myself an LG OLED 65 E7 and a Sony UDP-800X UHD Player and of course I am now looking to upgrade my receiver. Its hard when this happens, because the 809 still works perfectly fine for normal use...but... Not having HDCP 2.2 or Dolby Atmos is really contrary to the set up I'd like to have...

So the question is, for those of you in similar situations, what has your research lead you to buy, or want to replace your 809 with?
post #6584 of 6599 Old 07-28-2017, 08:48 AM

A perfectly viable workaround...

Use the hdmi out from the 800 player DIRECTLY to the LG.

Run from the 800 coax out to the 809 avr.

Set up the input source on the 809 to receive the audio stream from the 800 player.

You are in business save for atmos and unless for some reason you can't live without that whistle, you will still have all the bells you really need.

Atmos is cool... But even a well set up and dialed in 5.2...yeah...2 subs well placed, will give you all of the surround you might ever need. The 809 allow for 7.1 or 7.2 with a splitter and a damn fine Audessey audio calibration system.

Some of the NEW avr's with atmos pale in comparison to actual power output and room measurements systems.

Of course, your call.

All the best,
Doug k
post #6585 of 6599 Old 07-28-2017, 09:28 AM
wl1
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrain28 View Post
Howdy Folks!

I just bought myself an LG OLED 65 E7 and a Sony UDP-800X UHD Player and of course I am now looking to upgrade my receiver. Its hard when this happens, because the 809 still works perfectly fine for normal use...but... Not having HDCP 2.2 or Dolby Atmos is really contrary to the set up I'd like to have...

So the question is, for those of you in similar situations, what has your research lead you to buy, or want to replace your 809 with?

Why do you need hdcp 2.2? Your uhd player has separate HDMI for video (straight to your display) and an Audio HDMI (to maintain HD Audio to your 809).

There are currently no AVRs that can handle Dolby Vision either, so the above configuration applies for loads of people with much newer AVRs (even Atmos).

When you install your Atmos/DTS:X speaker config will be the time to budget for a new AVR.

I went for a Denon X7200WA for a dedicated setup, which has had a long run as the flagship. It is due to be replaced later this year, so would be a good outgoing model to pick up. There are cheaper options down the model line up too, some with fancy Audyssey Apps.

If I was buying now, I would be looking at Dirac type room EQ solutions....but a very expensive solution.

My 809 is still going strong - just normal Lounge/TV duties these days.

Ken Kreisel Twin DXD808, Q125 LCR, x4 Q125 TriFX, x4 QFH - for Atmos 7.2.4/Auro 9.2/DTS:X 11.2
Oppo 93 & 203 & Sony VPLHW55ES PJ with Lumagen 2020, 2.35:1 Seymour AT XD screen. Logitech Ultimate One & Hub, SqBox Touch & Philips Hue. Nakamichi AVP1 with Denon X7200WA. With MiniDSP 2x4.
post #6586 of 6599 Old 08-01-2017, 09:51 AM
Advanced Member

Options...

Quote:
Why do you need hdcp 2.2? Your uhd player has separate HDMI for video (straight to your display) and an Audio HDMI (to maintain HD Audio to your 809).

I need HDCP 2.2 because it is the new standard. Because my UHD player wants it on my components. Because I don't buy new to go backwards. Yes, my UHD player has 2 HDMI outs - I even set it up that way, and guess what? Every time I pause, FF, RWD (and audio is cut) my Onkyo switches to the ARC input, and I have to reselect the UHD audio input. I'd rather not have to shut off CEC or ARC, because I use them both quite a bit.

There are currently no AVRs that can handle Dolby Vision either, so the above configuration applies for loads of people with much newer AVRs (even Atmos).

My short list includes Marantz SR-6011 and SR-7011 and here's what Marantz said on 6/26/17;
For the following models, Marantz will issue a firmware update to additionally support Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) HDR pass-through:

AV-8802A, NR1607, SR5011, SR6011, SR7011 and AV7703

When you install your Atmos/DTS:X speaker config will be the time to budget for a new AVR.

I am there now...

I went for a Denon X7200WA for a dedicated setup, which has had a long run as the flagship. It is due to be replaced later this year, so would be a good outgoing model to pick up. There are cheaper options down the model line up too, some with fancy Audyssey Apps.

If I was buying now, I would be looking at Dirac type room EQ solutions....but a very expensive solution.

My 809 is still going strong - just normal Lounge/TV duties these days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltd76gold View Post
A perfectly viable workaround...

Use the hdmi out from the 800 player DIRECTLY to the LG.

Run from the 800 coax out to the 809 avr.

Set up the input source on the 809 to receive the audio stream from the 800 player.

You are in business save for atmos and unless for some reason you can't live without that whistle, you will still have all the bells you really need.

Dual HDMI on the UHD makes this unnecessary, but (see above) still wonky...

Atmos is cool... But even a well set up and dialed in 5.2...yeah...2 subs well placed, will give you all of the surround you might ever need. The 809 allow for 7.1 or 7.2 with a splitter and a damn fine Audessey audio calibration system.

I currently run a 8.2 set up...

Some of the NEW avr's with atmos pale in comparison to actual power output and room measurements systems.

I find this to be quite true, sadly.

Of course, your call.

All the best,
Doug k
Let's assume a budget between $1100 and $2200. But I hear that "new receivers are coming with new HDMI features" - So I'd like to know about that more. I see that the current crop are going on a year old, is the model year a set time, or...?
post #6587 of 6599 Old 08-02-2017, 01:47 AM
wl1
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Let's assume a budget between $1100 and $2200. But I hear that "new receivers are coming with new HDMI features" - So I'd like to know about that more. I see that the current crop are going on a year old, is the model year a set time, or...?

You came seeking help in an old AVR thread, but seem to have all the answers - best of luck.

post #6588 of 6599 Old 08-02-2017, 05:59 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
You came seeking help in an old AVR thread, but seem to have all the answers - best of luck.
Yeah, I figured that would be the answer. Having reasons for upgrading doesn't mean I have all the answers as to what to upgrade to - That's why I came to a thread for owner's of the gear I have, to see what some of you may have decided.

I apologize if my rebuttal to the suggestions of how to continue using my 809 came off the wrong way - But as you stated, I'm seeking advice from fellow 809 owners as to what to replace it with. Suggestions on how to not replace it is not my goal.

Yes, I have done a bit of research - It seems daunting, trying to learn everything about new tech (especially when its been 6 years since I researched AVRs) which is why I come here - Assuming that my fellow enthusiasts may have done some research as well and can help me narrow the landscape of available options.
post #6589 of 6599 Old 08-03-2017, 12:15 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Unhappy Display glitches on 1080i sources - failing HDMI board?

Hey All,

I've had an Onkyo TX-NR809 receiver since Jan 2012 and it has always performed flawlessly. On Saturday it arbitrarily started showing green graphical glitches but only when the input was set to CBL/SAT for Sky TV. I initially suspected the Sky box was at fault because the issue was not visible on other inputs, but I've now performed a variety of tests that seem to show that Onkyo receiver has developed a problem processing 1080i inputs (Sky+'s max output is 1080i). If I toggle any source's input to 1080i I get the same glitches on the screen, but 720p and 1080p are fine.

I've tried lots of things to narrow down the problem, including connecting 1080i sources direct to the TV (no green glitches), replacing the cables (no difference), and even tried a different telly (problem persists) but all things point to the Onkyo being at fault.

Here's a quick video of me toggling the YouView box from 1080p to 1080i and the resulting display problems:

I tried contacting Onkyo customer support (I was surprised to be pointed to a Pioneer site), who weren't very helpful and just pointed me at the authorised repair centres.

Anyone else had similar problems? I've seen lots of reports of failed HDMI boards but nothing quite like this.
Do you think this is failing capacitors on the HDMI board?
Anyone have experience of GenServer or Babber repair agents in the UK?
Finally, I spotted the 809 recall from March 2012 and there's a good chance mines affected. I've not been able to find any current info on it? Anyone know more?

Any help appreciated!

Cheers,

Rob
post #6590 of 6599 Old 08-04-2017, 07:39 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4ng0 View Post
Finally, I spotted the 809 recall from March 2012 and there's a good chance mines affected. I've not been able to find any current info on it? Anyone know more?

Any help appreciated!

Cheers,

Rob
https://repair.onkyousa.com/na/

There is a recall/repair promise for certain models/serial #s - Use this site to see if you are in the group due a FREE repair.

EDIT: Sorry, I see now you're in the UK... I'll see if I can find info regarding your region....

EDIT 2: Ok, here's the EU version of that link;

https://repair.onkyousa.com/eu/
sschen likes this.

Last edited by bigbrain28; 08-04-2017 at 07:45 AM.
post #6591 of 6599 Old 08-04-2017, 11:36 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Quote:
https://repair.onkyousa.com/na/

There is a recall/repair promise for certain models/serial #s - Use this site to see if you are in the group due a FREE repair.

EDIT: Sorry, I see now you're in the UK... I'll see if I can find info regarding your region....

EDIT 2: Ok, here's the EU version of that link;

https://repair.onkyousa.com/eu/
Thanks for this. Didn't realise the repair program has been extended globally.

My Onkyo 809 that I bought in July 2011 from Amazon US, lost all audio 2 years ago. Even though it was approved for repair by Onkyo US when I submitted the repair claim in 2015, it was too expensive for me to ship the receiver back to US from Australia!

I will email Onkyo US again to see if they would authorise a local repair agent to repair it as part of this program.. Fingers crossed!

If they still won't repair it, I don't think I will buy Onkyo ever again.

My Denon 3805 which was replaced by the Onkyo 809 is still working perfectly after 10+ years!
post #6592 of 6599 Old 08-29-2017, 09:32 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi All,
My onkyo 809 just died recently, no standby light, no click and doesn't respond to factory reset). Anybody who was experienced this and any recommended solution except for sending to the expensive service center?

All fuse and standby power supply and voltages are okay.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by MrBig9529; 08-29-2017 at 09:36 PM.
post #6593 of 6599 Old 09-08-2017, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Hi All,
My onkyo 809 just died recently, no standby light, no click and doesn't respond to factory reset). Anybody who was experienced this and any recommended solution except for sending to the expensive service center?

All fuse and standby power supply and voltages are okay.

Thanks in advance.
I suppose you have checked the following...

Pulled the plug and waited a few seconds to plug it back in?

If that helps, check your remote with any cell phone camera to verify operation.

Let us know... Apologies for not getting back sooner. Hurricanes everywhere!

Doug k

Imaging Science Foundation Technician ( Retired )
post #6594 of 6599 Old 09-10-2017, 07:00 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked: 159
Can the 809 pass through a 4K (3840x2160p @60Hz),??

LG OLED 77G7P - Panasonic TC-P65ZT60 OPPO UDP-203 - Toshiba HD-DVD-3A – Harmony ONE
Marantz SR7011 - Definitive Technology - Studio Monitor 65 (2) - CS8040HD - Studio Monitor 45 (2) - Super Cube 6000
post #6595 of 6599 Old 09-10-2017, 10:53 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob brennan View Post
Can the 809 pass through a 4K (3840x2160p @60Hz),??
Think I found the answer in the Onkyo help forums

Can pass 4K/60HZ but can pass 4/4/4/ deepp color

The 4K color Ratio is 4:4:4 and 4:2:0. The The 4:4:4 is the UHD 4K where as 4:2:0 is standard the 4:4:4 is higher quality. The receiver can handle 4:2:0 and passthrough could only allow through 4:2:0 because that is the most this unit can send, even with no video processing. I know that more current models have a 4:4:4 video card but yours unfortunately didn't. If you have any further questions you can contact our Product Support Team at 1-800-229-1687, option 3.

LG OLED 77G7P - Panasonic TC-P65ZT60 OPPO UDP-203 - Toshiba HD-DVD-3A – Harmony ONE
Marantz SR7011 - Definitive Technology - Studio Monitor 65 (2) - CS8040HD - Studio Monitor 45 (2) - Super Cube 6000
post #6596 of 6599 Old 09-11-2017, 07:05 AM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 31
I don't have any 4k sources or a 4k TV yet but Amazon, Crutchfield, etc. are closing out Denon X4300 now at great prices and besides 4k it does everything the TX NR808 does not do like output digital sources on zone 2 and formats beyond 7.1, WiFi, etc. So I got the X4300 last night, haven't set it up yet. Think I'm going to add front height speakers in a 9.1 setup. I've got the speakers for a 11.1 but don't think the room will really work for that. Maybe a 7.1.4.
post #6597 of 6599 Old 09-26-2017, 09:54 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My 809 just went in for repair last week due to the no sound issue. Hope to get a few more years out of it as it does everything I need right now.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
post #6598 of 6599 Old 09-26-2017, 12:33 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I have an Onkyo TX-NR809 receiver and it has been a work horse for me. The HDMI board was replaced by Onkyo and it has worked well ever since. However, if the power goes out I usually lose the video and have to recycle the power or reset it to get it back to normal. It can be a bit tempermental.

When I saw the $699 price on the Onkyo TX-RZ810 right after I lost the video for the umteenth time, I ordered one. It arrived in perfect condition. Since this was my fourth Onkyo, I was well versed in setting up the receiver. First I attached my speakers and ran setup using the supplied mic. Then I updated the firmware. Next I attached my Sonos, Connect, my Roku box, my WD TV box, my Tivo Roamio, and my Sony blu-ray player.

My 2013 65" Samsung TV wants to automatically change the input on the receiver to TV so I reassigned one of the HDMIs to "TV" on my 809 and that always solve the problem so i did the same thing to my new RZ810.

When the Samsung TV powered on, it turned on the receiver and changed the imput on the receiver to "TV". Everything worked great for about 15 seconds. Then the tv screen went black and I lost all sound and video. It happened every time I turned on the TV! The input on the receiver stayed on "TV" After about another 60 seconds I was able to change the imput on the receiver to another source and then back to TV and all was fine until I had to turn the TV on again.

Today I reconnected the old Onkyo TX-NR809 and everything works fine again. This afternoon I dropped the Onkyo TX-RZ810 off at UPS and it is on its way back to Amazon.

Onkyo TX-RZ810 Receiver
Polk Audio RTI A3 Bookshelf Speakers
Polk Audio RTI A1 Bookshelf Speakers
Boston Acoustic VR10 Center
Energy ESW-310 Subwoofer
Samsung UN65ES6500 TV
post #6599 of 6599 Old 10-03-2017, 03:34 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Got it back a week and a day after sending it in. Works great again.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Onkyo Tx Nr809 , Component Amplifiers , Receivers Amplifiers , Onkyo Tx Nr808

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page