"Official" Onkyo TX-NR809 Thread - Page 25 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #721 of 6156 Old 08-16-2011, 10:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks for the feedback. Will be adding another sub to my 809 setup. Can't wait to hear it...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #722 of 6156 Old 08-16-2011, 01:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolus View Post
Hi Mike

It mentions the Deep Color function as a note at the bottom of page 45 of the manual, but there is no indication on how you access it. I have Monitor Out set to HDMI Main and one display device connected.

Is it only accessible if you have two display devices connected and Monitor Out set to Both(Main) or Both(Sub)?
You can do this from the front panel. Hold down the cbl/sat button and the power button at once. Let go of the power button and the current setting will be displayed. tap the power button to toggle, and let go of the cbl/sat button when it's set to the value you want.
post #723 of 6156 Old 08-16-2011, 03:19 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikes2cents View Post
No laughing here, I fully understand as I just recently got my 8350 and I am really enjoying it with the 809. I suggest you double check our input/output assignments and make sure you are not trying to send a higher grade signal to a lower grade capable display in some sort of manner that cannot be displayed, or perhaps the input/output assignments are off. Good luck.
Thanks, Mike!

My problem here lies in the fact that I got the dreaded CD instead of a hands on manual. I have searched the best I could with no luck.

I am most certain that I need to down grade to 720P output. I just can't find where I can change the monitor out from HDMI to Monitor and to change from 1080P to 720P.

Any help would be appreciated...I am just trying to be patient and wait for the CEDIA show to come and go and see if I can get a better deal on a 1080P Projector...but I don't want to go without for another 2 months!!!

Thanks again for the help!

Murphy's New Law --
"If it doesn't fit, force it.
If it breaks it was meant to"
post #724 of 6156 Old 08-16-2011, 03:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Liked: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Parr View Post

Got my 809 this afternoon and have run into a slight problem....I can't get the video to work.

I currently have an Epson TW100 (please don't laugh...I am trying to wait for the CEDIA before upgrading to a 1080p.)

With the 809 I have my HD Cable box video running into composite input 2 and the audio into optical. I have change the input on the Epson TW100 the Y Pb Pr. All I get video wise is video jumping back and forth from blue to black. There is no issue with sound.

Any suggestions? Or should I just go ahead a bite the bullet in the 8700UB?

Thanks for your help!!!

Hi Gordon Parr, I believe you mean Component (green,blue,red) Input 2 (CBL/SA) as there is no composite (yellow) input 2. Suggest to make sure component video cables are matched correctly with projector inputs (Y-green, Pb-blue and Pr-red). Also if the projector has DVI input try using a HDMI/DVI cable instead of Component video cables.
post #725 of 6156 Old 08-16-2011, 04:06 PM

JChin,

I only have component cables -- the projector is about 8 years old.

I know I am only looking for a temporary fix until a new projector is purchased.

Thanks for your advice and patients!

Murphy's New Law --
post #726 of 6156 Old 08-16-2011, 05:34 PM
AVS Special Member

Yea that's an old 720p projector go into menu and change receiver to 720p.

Hit setup on remote, it's the very first option input and output assign. Just keep hitting first option till, oh wait. Maybe I see your problem. You're using no hdmi, hmm maybe it can't scale via component out at all. That I'm not sure about, I assume it still would be under same place in the menu's if it's even able to do that, I bet not. And that's probably why you're not finding it. Well that and this thing won't even show menu system over component will it, you have to be looking at front display which is a pain.

And so I feel better check to make CERTAIN the green and the blue component cables are plugged in correct places. That can kinda cause the issue you mention. Or maybe it's a sync on green issue with the component and the projector not liking it or something of that nature.

i7 4770K/16 gig 2133/GTX 680 840 PRO SSD

Paradigm Studio 100/570/20's/2200 Sub

Onkyo 809 42" LCD/Panny AE4000

post #727 of 6156 Old 08-16-2011, 08:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

My problem here lies in the fact that I got the dreaded CD instead of a hands on manual. I have searched the best I could with no luck.

Thanks again for the help!

Ok, some questions to hopefully narrow down the video problem with cable box connected to COMP IN-2 (CBL/SAT) and output COMPONENT MONITOR OUT.
- are you using actual component video cables (green,blue,red) and not composite (yellow,red,white) cables?
- is cable box video menu resolution set to 720p?
- direct connect cable box to projector, get any video?
- did you select "CBL/SAT" as the input source on the remote?
- did you assign optical port to "CBL/SAT"?
- is anything connected to HDMI-3 Input?
- did you assign "CBL/SAT" under HDMI INPUT to none (-----)? (this shouldn't matter but just in case)

If still no video, try resettng receiver back to factory default and try again.
post #728 of 6156 Old 08-16-2011, 08:56 PM

Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDpalooza View Post

Yea, I know how hot the 605 got. The transmitted heat bothered me and at one point, I placed a thermometer on the top of the unit, 114 degrees! I contacted Onkyo and they said it was normal.....Hummmmm. Thanks for the update, I'll post my experience with the 809 when it arrives and setup.

I am interested in what you find. I just got the 1009 and at low-mid volume levels I read 115-120 degree with an IR thermometer. It runs pretty hot, hard to believe that the 809 runs that much cooler.
post #729 of 6156 Old 08-16-2011, 10:23 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Hello, after heaving the Onkyo 809 for almost a week, I am beginning to take advantage of alot of its capabilities, and I am very impressed with this receiver, its amazing what it gives your for the money, but I am heaving a problem with one of my THX audio demos that I dowloaded here:
http://www.demo-world.eu/trailers/thx-captcha.php

Its called (amazing life), and in the beginning part I get some noises in the front speakers, this did not happened to me before with my Denon 2808, so I would like to know if the file is some how incompatible with the Onkyo, or if it only happens to my unit, will leave the link here for those of you with the Onkyo 809 to see if you can try, besides its an impresive demo to try out.

Regards.
post #730 of 6156 Old 08-17-2011, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neokoros View Post
On a separate note, has anyone had problems with the Onkyo 809 "forgetting" your settings that you do when you hit the "home" button?

I will change things like "center level to 0" and "dynamic volume to light or medium", but when I turn off the receiver or change the source to something else and back to the original source, those settings go back to the default "center level -6.5" "dynamic volume off." I've changed those settings like 20 times and it keeps changing back. I am wondering if my unit is defective or is there something that I am missing? None of the settings under "setup" change back to default, only the settings under "home." Thank you.
That's actually a feature. You can read it in the manual. It's meant as a temporary setting for the show you are watching now. The manual says that if you visit the setup page after a 'home' adjustment BEFORE you switch off the AV, the changes will be saved permanently.
post #731 of 6156 Old 08-17-2011, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeogeoG View Post

Hello, after heaving the Onkyo 809 for almost a week, I am beginning to take advantage of alot of its capabilities, and I am very impressed with this receiver, its amazing what it gives your for the money, but I am heaving a problem with one of my THX audio demos that I dowloaded here:
http://www.demo-world.eu/trailers/thx-captcha.php

Its called (amazing life), and in the beginning part I get some noises in the front speakers, this did not happened to me before with my Denon 2808, so I would like to know if the file is some how incompatible with the Onkyo, or if it only happens to my unit, will leave the link here for those of you with the Onkyo 809 to see if you can try, besides its an impresive demo to try out.

Regards.

I dont have the 809 yet so I cannot test it, but if it doesnt happen with any other file, id say that it could be that the file is somehow corrupted. I know you said that it played fine before on another receiver. try re-downloading the file. it looks to be the same format as most other demo material on that site... .vob format and dolby digital 5.1.

the only difference I see is the aspect ratio, which looks to be pal in origin, but probably wouldnt matter as you are playing it from a computer.

btw, thanks for the site. I had never really considered looking for anything like that, but its a great find.
post #732 of 6156 Old 08-17-2011, 10:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 19
So I got my receiver yesterday. Spent all day after work setting it up, updating firmware, did audyssey calibration, etc...

I am a bit underwhelmed I am afraid....I feel like I am maybe missing a small setting somewhere. I was sure to set Dynamic EQ on and Dynamic Volume to light. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

The receiver it was replacing was a 606...which sounded better so far.

One thing I noticed was after running audyssey, I didn't see any changes in the EQ portion in the settings menu. It's set to none or I can switch it to manual. Was audyssey supposed to do something here? I could have sworn it did in the past...

Thanks for any help
post #733 of 6156 Old 08-17-2011, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by henbone11 View Post

I dont have the 809 yet so I cannot test it, but if it doesnt happen with any other file, id say that it could be that the file is somehow corrupted. I know you said that it played fine before on another receiver. try re-downloading the file. it looks to be the same format as most other demo material on that site... .vob format and dolby digital 5.1.

the only difference I see is the aspect ratio, which looks to be pal in origin, but probably wouldnt matter as you are playing it from a computer.

btw, thanks for the site. I had never really considered looking for anything like that, but its a great find.

Yeah, its a great site that has a lot of nice music and video demos, also has high quality logos that you can print for your dedicated home cinemas.

I will reedownload it and see if it works properly, I think the receiver works great with the rest of the movies I tried, but yesturday I was trying a movie and heard some very little noise in the background, but this could really be part of the soundtrack, but the THX demo does make some bad noise in my front speakers, and before it sounded perfect.
post #734 of 6156 Old 08-17-2011, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantaXP7 View Post

So I got my receiver yesterday. Spent all day after work setting it up, updating firmware, did audyssey calibration, etc...

I am a bit underwhelmed I am afraid....I feel like I am maybe missing a small setting somewhere. I was sure to set Dynamic EQ on and Dynamic Volume to light. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

The receiver it was replacing was a 606...which sounded better so far.

One thing I noticed was after running audyssey, I didn't see any changes in the EQ portion in the settings menu. It's set to none or I can switch it to manual. Was audyssey supposed to do something here? I could have sworn it did in the past...

Thanks for any help

Set the Dynamic volume off, its only good if you want to have less dinamic sound so that you get a more calm sound and dont disturb the neighbours.

Also in the audyssey setings where you choose Cinema/Music, turn it off, just leave the Audyssey EQ on, that way you will get much better sound.

I come from a Denon 2808 that sounds really well, I decided to change it for other porpuses like double HDMI output, more imputs, 3d, internet radio etc... (not sound), and at first I also thought my Denon sounded better, but now they sound very alike, with minimal diferences which is great.

Sorry for my english, I am from Spain.
post #735 of 6156 Old 08-17-2011, 12:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Set the Dynamic volume off, its only good if you want to have less dinamic sound so that you get a more calm sound and dont disturb the neighbours.

Also in the audyssey setings where you choose Cinema/Music, turn it off, just leave the Audyssey EQ on, that way you will get much better sound.

I come from a Denon 2808 that sounds really well, I decided to change it for other porpuses like double HDMI output, more imputs, 3d, internet radio etc... (not sound), and at first I also thought my Denon sounded better, but now they sound very alike, with minimal diferences which is great.

Thank you, I will check those out.
post #736 of 6156 Old 08-17-2011, 12:47 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 20
I just had the 809 delivered yesterday and set it up today. One thing I noticed though was that although I have two subs and wired them into the two sub outs when it went thru the setup it pinged them both at once. I thought it pinged them separately? Anyone?
post #737 of 6156 Old 08-17-2011, 05:13 PM

See answers below!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChin View Post

Ok, some questions to hopefully narrow down the video problem with cable box connected to COMP IN-2 (CBL/SAT) and output COMPONENT MONITOR OUT.
- are you using actual component video cables (green,blue,red) and not composite (yellow,red,white) cables? Yes, I am using Blue Green Red
- is cable box video menu resolution set to 720p? I doubt it. It is a new cable box and I am most certain it is set up for 1080i
- direct connect cable box to projector, get any video? I did as you suggested and it did the same same thing -- just popped blue screen to black very quickly
- did you select "CBL/SAT" as the input source on the remote? Yes
- did you assign optical port to "CBL/SAT"?Yes, and I get sound perfectly!!!
- is anything connected to HDMI-3 Input? No, nothing else is connected.
- did you assign "CBL/SAT" under HDMI INPUT to none (-----)? (this shouldn't matter but just in case)No, I did not. However I have scrolled though that part and nothing happened.

If still no video, try resettng receiver back to factory default and try again.

Another thought I had was to directly connect my Denon 2900 DVD Player to the projector and see if I get anything.

I really appreciate your questions and I hope I answered so you understand!!!

Murphy's New Law --
post #738 of 6156 Old 08-17-2011, 05:23 PM

Liked: 15
Quote:

Where do you set audyssey eq? I saw the same thing as the other poster, in the eq setting it said nothing where as with the 606 it said audyssey. I will also try setting it from cinema to none. I just would like to see it say that it was set to audyssey somewhere. And I did run the complete 8 placement calibration.
post #739 of 6156 Old 08-17-2011, 06:18 PM

woo hoo!!! my onkyo 805 died 2 weeks ago! i sent it in to get repaired,but they told me they couldnt get parts to repair it ,so i had the option of them sending me the onkyo 709 av receiver or a check for $799.00 since i had the 5 year warranty from circuit city so i opted for the check and ordered the onkyo 809 from amazon for $699 plus i got the squaretrade 4 year warranty for$119.00. cant wait to receive it! i would like to know if i run the #2 hdmi output from the onkyo 809 receiver into my tv #2 samung tv input can i watch tv without using the av receiver? my wife is tech challenged and wont use the av receiver except when i watch tv with her. or will i have to do what i do now ? which is to run component and rca audio cables out from my tivo premiere to the inputs of my samsung 55'' hdtv?
post #740 of 6156 Old 08-17-2011, 07:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by celticpride View Post

i would like to know if i run the #2 hdmi output from the onkyo 809 receiver into my tv #2 samung tv input can i watch tv without using the av receiver? my wife is tech challenged and wont use the av receiver except when i watch tv with her. or will i have to do what i do now ? which is to run component and rca audio cables out from my tivo premiere to the inputs of my samsung 55'' hdtv?

You know, I have not tried this as my PJ is on HDMI 2 and nobody turns that on here but me. And I never turn that on unless I intend to use the AVR with it. Now if you connect that display of yours to HDMI 1 and set pass through on I know that will work based on my experience. Unfortunately I have no intention of firing up the PJ tonight to test the HDMI 2 thing because I do not turn my PJ on for less than a minimum of 2 hours of viewing. Now I may be able to test this this weekend along with a ton of other things I am still trying to test on this unit. Good luck.
post #741 of 6156 Old 08-17-2011, 07:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepaiii View Post

Where do you set audyssey eq? I saw the same thing as the other poster, in the eq setting it said nothing where as with the 606 it said audyssey. I will also try setting it from cinema to none. I just would like to see it say that it was set to audyssey somewhere. And I did run the complete 8 placement calibration.

I notice that when you hit the button for quick audio adjustments (not too sure what you call it) where you can adjust bass, treble, etc. there is an option for audyssey eq...but it's very odd that it isn't in the real setup menu. I am fairly certain on the onkyo 608 that I had for a brief while had EQ settings for audio in the main setup. Glad you noticed this too.

I wonder if anyone can confirm this to be normal?
post #742 of 6156 Old 08-17-2011, 08:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 16
Well, I do not feel like getting flamed but I have been reading about the upscaling abilities of this AVR and I have previously posted about how I felt most displays do a good job upscaling to what they can display best on their own. Well since my Charter cable box can only do 1080i and both my 61" display and PJ can do 1080p, and some of the posts here, I decided to experiment with AVR upscaling. So I set the AVR to upscale all HDMI to 1080p from my cable box. Here is what I saw:

1. Picture actually looks better on both the TV and PJ but see below.

2. This obviously does nothing for the blocky artifact crap that is a cable box/source problem especially on certain channels like USA.

3. Upscaling requires some brightness adjustments (and calibration) either in the AVR or the display. I did it in the AVR because I use 2 displays.

4. Now to the annoying problem. When I am watching TV and decide to turn the AVR on for surround sound, it takes a bit to do the HDMI BS crap I hate, the display shows a lower resolution, screen goes black, and things come on, for about 30 seconds and then the whole chain resets itself. Every time. Screen goes black again. Then all is fine at 1080p upscaled. Can go until I shut the system down.

Now all of this is somewhat annoying since it never did that before when I had video set to through with no upscaling. Not a show stopper for me but wondering if anyone else has seen this. I recently got my new speakers to replace/augment the blown one (that worked on momma) and need to move along with testing some things there as well as my not so new now PJ. Thank goodness Polk has an awesome warranty and are very responsive. I believe I am going to wire two pairs of Monitor 40s as the L/R front channels and call them Monitor 80s lol. We will see how that goes and I will be sure to post about that. Oh, and the manual sucks when it comes to the nuts and bolts of the 809. You have to dig into menus and options and you will not read about a lot of it in the manual. Thank goodness for this forum.
post #743 of 6156 Old 08-17-2011, 09:36 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

2. This obviously does nothing for the blocky artifact crap that is a cable box/source problem especially on certain channels like USA.

3. Upscaling requires some brightness adjustments (and calibration) either in the AVR or the display. I did it in the AVR because I use 2 displays.

Did you turn noise reduction to low or medium? The chipset is rather good at block noise reduction. The difference is night and day on my setup.

I agree that I feel like I need to bump the brightness and contrast up a bit when the 809 is handling the scaling. Seems to be some sort of anomaly & I can't say if its indicative of the QDEo or the firmware.
post #744 of 6156 Old 08-17-2011, 09:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepen View Post

I just had the 809 delivered yesterday and set it up today. One thing I noticed though was that although I have two subs and wired them into the two sub outs when it went thru the setup it pinged them both at once. I thought it pinged them separately? Anyone?

Hi Sepen, test tone are played through both sub pre-out at once. (go back a page and start reading from post #718).
post #745 of 6156 Old 08-17-2011, 10:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I doubt it. It is a new cable box and I am most certain it is set up for 1080i

Another thought I had was to directly connect my Denon 2900 DVD Player to the projector and see if I get anything.

I really appreciate your questions and I hope I answered so you understand!!!

Appears its not the receiver thats causing the problem. Possible cable box setting, component cables or projector (proj. setting). Suggest further testing by changing cable box resolution to 720p with direct connection to projector. Or if possible try a different set of component cables. Also good idea to test with the Denon 2900 to projector as well.
post #746 of 6156 Old 08-17-2011, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepaiii View Post

Yes, when you finish the 8 placement calibration, you go to the Audyssey options, and you change the cinema/music option to none, and right below is the only option that you have to leave activated, I dont remember what name it has, but I am pretty sure its something with EQ on it.

You also have to leave Dinamic volume to no, and thats it, if you look in the receiver screen you will wee that the Audyssey logo is still on display which is telling you that it is equalizing the sound.

For those of you who are getting dark colour when you use the Vida chip on the receiver, go to your TV/projector HDMI options and turn it to Advanced, I did this in with my JVC HD350 projector and now the image is amazing, I get a lot of detail in the dark shadows, and a very crisp image.
post #747 of 6156 Old 08-17-2011, 11:15 PM

Quote:

Well, I do not feel like getting flamed but I have been reading about the upscaling abilities of this AVR and I have previously posted about how I felt most displays do a good job upscaling to what they can display best on their own. Well since my Charter cable box can only do 1080i and both my 61" display and PJ can do 1080p, and some of the posts here, I decided to experiment with AVR upscaling. So I set the AVR to upscale all HDMI to 1080p from my cable box. Here is what I saw:

1. Picture actually looks better on both the TV and PJ but see below.

4. Now to the annoying problem. When I am watching TV and decide to turn the AVR on for surround sound, it takes a bit to do the HDMI BS crap I hate, the display shows a lower resolution, screen goes black, and things come on, for about 30 seconds and then the whole chain resets itself. Every time. Screen goes black again. Then all is fine at 1080p upscaled. Can go until I shut the system down.

Now all of this is somewhat annoying since it never did that before when I had video set to through with no upscaling. Not a show stopper for me but wondering if anyone else has seen this. I recently got my new speakers to replace/augment the blown one (that worked on momma) and need to move along with testing some things there as well as my not so new now PJ. Thank goodness Polk has an awesome warranty and are very responsive. I believe I am going to wire two pairs of Monitor 40s as the L/R front channels and call them Monitor 80s lol. We will see how that goes and I will be sure to post about that. Oh, and the manual sucks when it comes to the nuts and bolts of the 809. You have to dig into menus and options and you will not read about a lot of it in the manual. Thank goodness for this forum.

Exactly the same experience here:

I got my 809 last Saturday and have been experimenting with some settings.

When I fire up the 809, tv (Philips 32" 8404) and cable box (UPC HD-box- Dutch cable supplier) and switch to CBL it takes about 25 seconds before the handshaking BS is done.
Seen two times where handshaking did not work for over a minute (then I got fed up and shut everything down)
My TV has proper deinterlacing, but my PJ is worse. So I'll probably switch image processing on when watchin on the PJ and set the default to Direct for the television.

I also quite often see "invalid input signal", blue/green screen with static noise on the 20% of the left screen and then full screen static noise before the real source image is shown, even when switching to 809's own sources like NET or USB.
Have others seen this behavior?

In a few months I'm getting a new cable provider (glass-fiber connection) with a new settop box, hopefully this one has a better implementation of handshake behavior.
post #748 of 6156 Old 08-18-2011, 04:32 AM

Quote:

Yes, when you finish the 8 placement calibration, you go to the Audyssey options, and you change the cinema/music option to none, and right below is the only option that you have to leave activated, I dont remember what name it has, but I am pretty sure its something with EQ on it.

You also have to leave Dinamic volume to no, and thats it, if you look in the receiver screen you will wee that the Audyssey logo is still on display which is telling you that it is equalizing the sound.

For those of you who are getting dark colour when you use the Vida chip on the receiver, go to your TV/projector HDMI options and turn it to Advanced, I did this in with my JVC HD350 projector and now the image is amazing, I get a lot of detail in the dark shadows, and a very crisp image.

Can someone more experienced than myself please verify these Audyssey settings? It seems like this would be turning Audyssey off. My AVR is set to Audyssey--Movie, Dynamic EQ--On, Dynamic Volume--Off. Perhaps your ears prefer sound untouched by Audyssey?
post #749 of 6156 Old 08-18-2011, 04:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyK View Post

Can someone more experienced than myself please verify these Audyssey settings? It seems like this would be turning Audyssey off. My AVR is set to Audyssey--Movie, Dynamic EQ--On, Dynamic Volume--Off. Perhaps your ears prefer sound untouched by Audyssey?

Are you having the same experience as me and joepaiii?

I really hope that we are all just missing something here.
post #750 of 6156 Old 08-18-2011, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantaXP7 View Post

Are you having the same experience as me and joepaiii?

I really hope that we are all just missing something here.

I'm not having any problems with the receiver, just want to make sure everything is set up correctly. I looked into this before and found that after setup is done, you should have it set to "movie" or "music" to turn Audyssey on and enable room correction. Dynamic EQ and Dynamic Volume are two additional technologies with their own potential benefits/shortcomings. EQ settings, available under Speaker Setup, allows you to tweak your sound based on personal preference (for instance if you find the Audyssey-corrected sound "too flat"). FYI, there is a dedicated Audyssey thread that was helpful. Again, I'm relatively new at this and hope that someone with more experience can verify the aforementioned settings.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Onkyo Tx Nr809 , Component Amplifiers , Receivers Amplifiers , Onkyo Tx Nr808
Gear in this thread - Nr809 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page