Can't help you, I did my update early just to help eliminate any potential problems during setup.
Here's a description of recent updates:
The 08/8/2011 update addresses the following:
1. Adds support of AUPEO! Personal Radio, Internet Music Service
2. Enhances the operability with Remote App for Android
3. Adds Search function for Spotify
The 07/14/2011 update addresses the following (all models):
1. Improves picture output of 1080p/24 sources
2. Support of Spotify Internet Radio Service
The 06/14/2011 update addresses the following (all models):
1. Improves audio/video output in HDMI Through mode
2. Stabilizes setting of a static IP address in Network Settings
3. Improves UWF-1 connectivity.
Supports access points with non-alphanumeric SSID. (e.g. !, #, &, etc...)
4. Reduces noise during audio playback from iPod/iPhone via USB port.
Samsung PN51F8500, Emotiva MC-700, Outlaw Audio 5000, Xbox One S, Dali Ikon 6, Vokal 2, OnWall, Outlalw LMF-EX, Furman Elite pf15i.