The Audyssey Pro Installer Kit Thread (FAQ in post #1) - Page 210 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 87Likes

post #6271 of 6272 Old 08-15-2016, 08:32 AM
Wireless member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
Liked: 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhamus View Post
Thanks Pepar!.... Well I tried accessing the Web pages of the integra..... And so I thought I might try and load the multi eq software again and Walla!!!! It's now working and I'm in the middle of a calibration as we speak.... Let's hope this cal will not bork up things like the last one did..... Lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Odd, but ...

"Veni, vidi, vino!"
(I came, I saw, I drank wine!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6272 of 6272 Old Today, 11:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hllbll View Post
Little update.

Now there are already three, who thinks that the issue is in Onkyo Today I got response from Onkyo, they told me to send the AVR to local service and parts and labour are paid by Onkyo.

There might still be some light in the end of the tunnel. I'm personally quite curious, what is causing this issue. Personally I hope, that it has something to do with power supply, maybe there's some interference in the voltages. Maybe some capacitors have come to an end. If not, then it might be quite difficult to find the problem.

But, better this way. If Onkyo hadn't taken responsibility, I should have tried to fix it myself.
And about six months later I got an ending for this issue. Now I have Onkyo TX-NR5010 as replacement unit and Audyssey Pro calibration works as well as it should.

First replacement unit was TX-NR3030, which didn't have Audyssey at all and as you might guess, I wasn't very happy with that. But with that unit I got an opportunity to test how "well" AccuEQ works. It didn't. So I sent it back and got that 5010 instead.

Problem solved. For now, at least. And luckily Audyssey was willing to transfer my license to this new unit, because the repair was under warranty.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Denon Avr4310ci Receiver , Audyssey
Gear in this thread