The "OFFICIAL" Pioneer Elite VSX-52 / 53 Owner's Thread - Page 12 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #331 of 1576 Old 11-03-2011, 10:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks Bud. I should have been more clear, my sub is broken so I am running speakers only. I performed the full auto set up. Regarding other vendors, I have read pios may not deliver a warm sound vs. Denon/Onkyo. Also, any truth to the saying the heavier the unit the better?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #332 of 1576 Old 11-03-2011, 11:01 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Liked: 90
^^^

"modern" electronics are not "warm", "sterile" or any of the other audiophile buzzwords that get thrown around...

- chris

my build thread - updated 8-20-12 - new seating installed and projector isolation solution

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1332917/ccotenj-finally-gets-a-projector

post #333 of 1576 Old 11-03-2011, 11:02 AM
AVS Addicted Member

@radtech...

most broadcast material will have little info in the surrounds...

- chris

my build thread - updated 8-20-12 - new seating installed and projector isolation solution

post #334 of 1576 Old 11-04-2011, 08:12 AM

Hi guys,

First off I'd like to thank everyone for all of the unbiased information they've provided. I've read through most of the posts here and found them quite informative. I'm buying a new receiver and I have it narrowed down to two. The Elite VSX 52 or the Denon 3312CI. Honestly I like the features on the Pioneer better than the Denon, but and it's a big but... I need as a earlier poster put it a "wife proof system" (it's all about compromise people!) It's going to come down to how the HDMI pass through performs. Does anyone have any new info on this issue? It looks like the Elite doesn't a have a good track record in this area, along with the power cord problem. What up with that??

Anyways thanks
post #335 of 1576 Old 11-04-2011, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH2117 View Post

Thanks Bud. I should have been more clear, my sub is broken so I am running speakers only. I performed the full auto set up. Regarding other vendors, I have read pios may not deliver a warm sound vs. Denon/Onkyo. Also, any truth to the saying the heavier the unit the better?

I just went through the process of buying a receiver and I can tell you that Pioneer definitely sounds warmer than Denon. I'll give you a run down of my thoughts as I went through the process. Hopefully they will be helpful.

I was comparing the Pioneer VSX-52, Denon 2312, and Onkyo 809. I went into the process thinking that I would get the Denon, because of Audyssey and because my previous receiver was a Denon.

Comparing Denon to Pioneer:
I started out in the BB Magnolia store where I could do AB testing on the same speakers (B&W 685 for music, Mythos for HT). I listened on pure direct with flat equalization. The Denon vocals felt lifeless and the highs (cymbals especially) were too bright. The pioneer vocal felt warmer and more balanced with a better sound stage. Moving to HT, the denon continued to sound flat, but I did notice that the Pioneer lows could sound a little bloated.

Because BB doesn't use AutoCalibration, I went to a high end store where they bring in Denon and Pioneer guys to do the calibration. That way I could compare Audyssey and MCACC. I couldn't do AB comparisons with the same speakers, but the trend was the same, the Denon sounded flat and unimpressive, the pioneer sounded warmer and more relaxed. The professionals did a better job with bass management on the pioneers, but my feeling is that the pioneer still feels a little bloated in the subwoofer range (this may be the only area where Denon holds an edge).

Comparing Pioneer and Onkyo:
I was surprised here. Given my reading on the forum, I expected not to like the Onkyo. But it is an impressive reciever. It gives everything a very theatrical quality. This is impressive the first time you here it, but might be a little tiring to listen to long term. For me the clincher was in vocals. I watched Iron Man 2. While every explosion, crunch and punch was exciting and very detailed, the vocals in the Onkyo just didn't sound very natural. The pioneer vocals sounded very natural and the explosions etc. were still plenty exciting.

My take-- Forget the denon. If you listen mostly to music go for the pioneer. If you like explosion type movies, give the Onkyo a listen.

Hope that helps.
post #336 of 1576 Old 11-04-2011, 12:55 PM
AVS Addicted Member

^^^

unless you listened to the same speakers and level matched the receivers, any conclusions that you are drawing aren't overly valid... not to mention the listening environments are inconsistent...

i can tell that as an owner of several pioneer and denon units (and one unfortunate integra choice), that your conclusions aren't in line with reality...

- chris

post #337 of 1576 Old 11-04-2011, 01:00 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccotenj View Post

^^^

unless you listened to the same speakers and level matched the receivers, any conclusions that you are drawing aren't overly valid... not to mention the listening environments are inconsistent...

i can tell that as an owner of several pioneer and denon units (and one unfortunate integra choice), that your conclusions aren't in line with reality...

Absolutely correct. Unless you are in the same environment and using the same speakers, you cannot come to any conclusion.
post #338 of 1576 Old 11-04-2011, 01:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 201
Agree with the last two posts for the reasons listed, but especially about imprecise matching levels. It has a much bigger impact upon creating false listening impressions than most people realize.

Mourning the disappearing usage of the -ly suffix. Words being cut-off before they've had a chance to fully form, left incomplete, with their shoelaces untied and their zippers undone. If I quote your post (or post in your thread) without comment, please check your zipper.
post #339 of 1576 Old 11-04-2011, 05:36 PM

Quote:

^^^

So, do you have advice for my situation or an AVR recommendation?
post #340 of 1576 Old 11-05-2011, 06:00 AM
AVS Addicted Member

^^^

- ignore any references to "warmth", "sterility" and so on...

- look for features that you want/need... "features" are what you should be looking for in an avr...

- imo/ime, the only real thing that differentiates like priced/featured avrs is their dsp and how it is implemented...

personally, i would purchase the denon... imo/ime, the dsp is better... however, the pio is a fine unit as well...

can't help on hdmi passthrough, i don't use it... both units you are asking about will do it; anecdotal evidence would suggest that the denon implementation is easier to get to work right... however, a universal remote solves all wife issues...

- chris

post #341 of 1576 Old 11-05-2011, 06:08 AM

"not to mention the listening environments are inconsistent..."

ccotenj,

I'm going to chalk this miscommunication up to my being unclear, not that you didn't read the post . More details on the first experiment:

Each receiver was heard:
1. on the same speakers
2. in the same room
3. at the same listening position
4. on pure direct (to remove extra receiver specific processing).
4. With flat equalization
5. I didn't have an SPL, but I did my ear best to level match.

I did use different speakers depending on the source material (B&W 685 for music, and a mythos 5.1 setup for HT.

It is true that in the second experiment (where I was trying to compar Audyssey and MCACC), I had different listening environments. But that experiment in no way invalidates the first. In fact, I went back to BB and ran the first experiment again and heard the same things.

Look, no one was more surprised than I was. I'm an engineer and I don't throw around words like warm and flat. But that's what I heard.

In the end, all I can say is try the same experiment. And see what you hear

P.S. I should mention that for the first experiment, the sound level was set to Pioneer's -20db reading, and then the Denon was level matched to that by ear on test tones. I have a four year old, and don't get to listen to my music very loud, the -20db represented a normal level for me. It is true that as I pushed the Denon sound level higher it sounded better.
post #342 of 1576 Old 11-05-2011, 06:15 AM
AVS Addicted Member

#5 alone invalidates test 1...

different listening environments invalidates test 2...

and the fact that all "tests" were done sighted invalidates them from the very start....

consider your testing protocol from an engineer's pov, and it will become obvious to you why i posted what i did...

- chris

post #343 of 1576 Old 11-05-2011, 08:08 AM

Quote:

#5 alone invalidates test 1...

different listening environments invalidates test 2...

>>consider your testing protocol from an engineer's pov, and it will become obvious to you why i posted what i did...

I'm not claiming that my protocol was perfect, but I do think it was pretty good and something that can be done by average listener.

>>and the fact that all "tests" were done sighted invalidates them from the very start....

With respect to sighted. I set the sound level on the Pioneer to a test tone. Level matching and listening was done blind with the sales guy mixing up the order. I was always able to pick out the Denon. I had a harder time distinguishing between the Pioneer and Onkyo.

Finally, what you seem to be suggesting is that Denon and Pioneer, using different power management architectures and components, produce identical frequency spectrums and transient responses at all volume levels. This seems highly suspect to me!

I stand by the differences I heard. I will admit two things though:
1. These days, the differences are smaller. Had I never heard the Pioneer I would have been satisfied with the Denon.
2. There are probably enough knobs to tweak in both receivers to get a good listening experience. I was only trying to compare the sound quality with the minimum number of tweaks.

Finally, I totally agree with your comment about the remote and WAF. The pioneer remote is terrible.
post #344 of 1576 Old 11-07-2011, 08:16 PM

After trying to decide between the Yamaha RXA 1010 and the VSX 53, I decided to give the Pioneer a home. I have owned it for a week and seem to be experiencing problems many others have on this forum

My power cord wont fit
I hear the pops when switching audio modes
My remote is very tempermental and sometimes wont work, but it may be something I am doing because when i switch to my Harmony One, it wont work at times either.
I was also dissapointed to learn the 53 is not class D as the salesman had originally told me.
Sometimes it develops a mind of its own and switches zone 2 or 3 on.

But after saying all that I will probably exchange, not return because I love that sound, and the video processing is amazing
post #345 of 1576 Old 11-08-2011, 06:23 AM

Soo I recently purchased the VSX-52 and I am loving it. I am building my system piece by piece as I am still on a budget. So far I have a VSX-52, Panasonic 55VT30, and Paradigm Studio 20's. I am going to be adding a Velodyne MicroVee this week.

Anyway, I think I know the answer but this forum seems to be filled with knowledgeable people. Is it possible to watch an HDMI source on the TV while playing an Analog audio source? Or will the audio constantly follow the HDMI? I know I can switch to component and manually assign the sources but that just adds more wiring.

Any ideas? My last resort is getting a 1x2 HDMI distribution amp and run one feed to the TV and one feed to the receiver. This way the receiver still have total control and then I'd have to manually switch the TV to the other cable source in order to watch TV and listen to music.

Cheers,
Michael
post #346 of 1576 Old 11-08-2011, 09:54 PM

I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on a VSX-53 but I'm not sure about some things. I've looked through the manual and can't find if the OSD works while watching a 3D Bluray or any HDMI sources? I've read that it only works with component out.

I'm looking at Denon or Marantz as an option, they seem to have nicer GUI setup screens and clearly state that all OSD information is overlaid on HDMI and 3D Video.
I have an iPhone 4 and downloaded the Apps that work with these models and they look pretty cool, but I really want my TV to display the volume and input info.

Thanks for your help,
Lon

post #347 of 1576 Old 11-09-2011, 04:18 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 11
Hi londawg,

Quote:

I really want my TV to display the volume and input info.

Then you need to Run Away, Run Away!
The Pioneer GUI appears on it's own dedicated screen, no overlay!

Quote:

GUI setup screens

Hence your post "Setup Screen" how many times are you expecting to "Setup" your receiver.
I did mine once and yes some tweaking afterwards but I have not had my GUI up since.

It always blows me away when I see posts like yours!
Why do you possibly need to "SEE" what your EARS can Hear?
When I am watching a Blu-Ray or any content and I adjust the Audio, I do not want it to break into my Video Experience on the screen, I want it to be just in my ears.
You would subject a room of people that are watching a Great Movie with you breaking into that experience, every time that you decide to push the Volume Buttons?
Just don't do that at those perfect On Screen Moments..That would drive me Crazy! I'd be grabbing the remote from you!

And "Inputs" I have three "Inputs" Blu-Ray. HTPC and Time Warner Cable TWC. They are in HDMI 1, 2 and 3 respectively.
The Input Select arrows on the remote will easily scan back and forth between them, I can even do it in the dark!
Why do I need to "SEE" that on TV.

So, in summary, you would seriously compromise on a entire Feature Set and Sound of a receiver for it's On-Screen GUI?
Well, you must have your Priorities...I wish you the best with your On-Screen GUI experience, it will not be a Pioneer.
Sorry to see you go...

Take Care and Have a Great Day!

Bud B
post #348 of 1576 Old 11-09-2011, 04:41 AM
Advanced Member

Hi Govboy,

Quote:

My power cord wont fit

I posted this early on and in here, in fact back about one page back...

Quote:

My solution was to just swap out the power cord with a Grounded IEC Cord that was from an old computer, it plugged in very secure and has been fine since.
It has a Ground receptacle in the cord but because the Pioneer's are just 2 conductors, nothing plugs into the ground hole in the cord.
It also gave me a 3 prong plug at the end of the power cord.

So if you have an old IEC Power cord laying around or in a box etc.. try it out, power is power and it is not a special cord.
I think that I still have about 4 extra cords left, from old printers, Computers, etc..

For the other problems mentioned, I would swap it out, my E53 had the popping with changing Audio Parameters but no remote issues.
The E53 that I swapped it out for, has been (Knock on Wood) perfect for the 3 months or so that I have had it

I'm sure that you will enjoy your E53, I Enjoy mine every day!

Have a Great Day,

Bud B
post #349 of 1576 Old 11-09-2011, 07:03 AM

Thank you Bud B. I will be taking it in this weekend I'm very glad I found this forum. I've learned an amazing amount about the VSX 53 thanks to people like you!
post #350 of 1576 Old 11-09-2011, 12:25 PM

Is there a way to have the input name show constantly?

I have my DVD input labeled as "SACD", and it shows "SACD" at all times.
However, I have my BD input labeled as "PlayStation 3", and it shows the audio signal instead.
Both are connected by HDMI.
post #351 of 1576 Old 11-09-2011, 02:26 PM

I want to be able to only use one remote control, or the iPad app to control my VSX-53 and Kuro Flat Panel. I swear when I bought the VSX-53 if I powered off the receiver the flat panel powered off as well, or vise versa. Now they have stopped working.
I checked both systems HDMI Power control Settings and they are correct.

Does any one use this function ?

thanks
post #352 of 1576 Old 11-09-2011, 07:47 PM
Advanced Member

Hi jasleinstein,

Quote:

I want to be able to only use one remote control, or the iPad app to control my VSX-53 and Kuro Flat Panel

I have the same setup, the E53 mated to my 50" Kuro.
I also wanted to use just one remote, so at first I tried HDMI Control, but every time my E53 would turn on via HDMI Control the Input would change to TV/SAT!
I would then have to change the input back to HDMI 2 which is the HDMI IN for my Time Warner Cable Box and my default Input that I want at Power On.

This was way too frustrating so I decided to use the "Control" function instead!
In the OP Manual on page 24 under "Operating Other Pioneer Components with this Units Sensor"

The "Control" IN & OUT for the E53 is located at the lower Left next to the IR's.
The "Control" OUT on my Kuro is on the Right Rear above the Digital Out. NOTE: My Kuro PDP-5020FD has only a single Control OUT and not a Control IN.
If you need to go from E53 to Kuro this will not work!

It was tough for me to find a 6 to 10 foot Mini 1/8" Mono to Mono cable.
I found plenty of Mono to Stereo and Headphone extensions, so I knew that I was going to have to make a cord or buy Adapters.
Then it came to me, I had plenty of old Audio RCA Cords in the 6 to 10 foot lengths, so I bought two RCA to Mini Plug Adapters, a couple of dollars each.
I plugged the two adapter's onto each end of an old RCA cable and then plugged one end into the Kuro's Control OUT and the other end into the E53's Control IN.

That was it, I could now just point my remote to the Kuro and could control them both!
Try it and I think that you will like it.
I then purchased a Harmony Logitech 650 Universal remote and it works great...I just point it at my Kuro!
Also programmed my Logitech 650 for ALL On and ALL Off without any problems.

Quote:

I swear when I bought the VSX-53 if I powered off the receiver the flat panel powered off as well, or vise versa. Now they have stopped working.

This is HDMI Control, I know that with the Kuro you have to go into HDMI Control and select which HDMI Input is the HDMI Control input.
If you changed the E53's Input HDMI on the Kuro, then you would have to update that HDMI IN on the Kuro as the new HDMI Control input.

I Hope that this helps you.

Bud B
post #353 of 1576 Old 11-09-2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud B View Post

Hi londawg,

Then you need to Run Away, Run Away!
The Pioneer GUI appears on it's own dedicated screen, no overlay!

Hence your post "Setup Screen" how many times are you expecting to "Setup" your receiver.
I did mine once and yes some tweaking afterwards but I have not had my GUI up since.

It always blows me away when I see posts like yours!
Why do you possibly need to "SEE" what your EARS can Hear?
When I am watching a Blu-Ray or any content and I adjust the Audio, I do not want it to break into my Video Experience on the screen, I want it to be just in my ears.
You would subject a room of people that are watching a Great Movie with you breaking into that experience, every time that you decide to push the Volume Buttons?
Just don't do that at those perfect On Screen Moments..That would drive me Crazy! I'd be grabbing the remote from you!

And "Inputs" I have three "Inputs" Blu-Ray. HTPC and Time Warner Cable TWC. They are in HDMI 1, 2 and 3 respectively.
The Input Select arrows on the remote will easily scan back and forth between them, I can even do it in the dark!
Why do I need to "SEE" that on TV.

So, in summary, you would seriously compromise on a entire Feature Set and Sound of a receiver for it's On-Screen GUI?
Well, you must have your Priorities...I wish you the best with your On-Screen GUI experience, it will not be a Pioneer.
Sorry to see you go...

Take Care and Have a Great Day!

Bud B

Bud,
I don't really care about the setup stuff, I was just asking. I agree with you, once it's setup there's really no reason to access that again. But, I would like to see which sound field it's set to, and what input it's on and the volume setting. I use a Harmony One and since I can't see the front of the display (it's going into a rack mounted in a dedicated media closet) it would be nice to know everything is in sync.
That said,
Thank you so much for your help and insight into this amazing receiver!

post #354 of 1576 Old 11-09-2011, 10:54 PM

bud,

thanks for the great info. I will give it a try.
post #355 of 1576 Old 11-10-2011, 10:51 AM

i am quiet a noob to these newer audio formats.i was watching blu-rays recently,and swithing between DTS-HD MSTR and DD back and forth i don't hear that much of difference.(no problem with my ears)sometimes DD is even louder than DTS HD.
is that ok?
my setup
VSX-LX55
PS3 as BD player
front speaker:focal chorus 816V
center:B&W CC6 S2
rear:B&W DM 602 S2

thanks in advance
B
post #356 of 1576 Old 11-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Advanced Member

Hi Frantic,

Quote:

I am quiet a noob to these newer audio formats.i was watching blu-rays recently,and switching between DTS-HD MSTR and DD back and forth I don't hear that much of a difference.(no problem with my ears) sometimes DD is even louder than DTS HD.
is that ok?

I really wouldn't worry about it.
You just have to remember that Surround is so subjective on how it was used and applied from movie to movie or really any one content to another.
It is like a paint brush for effects and to each his own.

I get "Home Theater" Magazine and in the back of the mag they do Blu-Ray reviews and one thing that they review is the Audio, they will rate it and talk about how one Director / Movie will use Surround or not..
Like all effects, It is really a very subjective thing.

So don't worry, it is what is is, your receiver is fine.
Use whatever "Sound-Field" that you like best! It's ALL Good!
Let your EARS be your judge, the Pioneer will offer you many choices and none of them is wrong!

The Blu-Ray will list on the package whether it's DTS HD Master or whatever Audio format and you can listen to that or not, but it is how it was recorded.
At the exact moment you switch between two Sound-Fields you may not hear any difference but overall during the movie you could hear nuances that were intended.
Some scenes may have little or no Surround Effects and then another can have a lot!
Usually, myself, if it lists HD Master I listen to HD Master, but I don't have to.
And some may chime in but Digital may be Digital and whether you have HD Master or DD, it is really the same thing.
The old adage of, Six of One and Half a Dozen of the other!

Bud B
post #357 of 1576 Old 11-12-2011, 01:18 AM

thank you Bud!
post #358 of 1576 Old 11-12-2011, 09:37 AM

Considering the VXS-53 for my aging whole house system based on the Denon 5805 monster receiver. My system has the following Zones:

Zone 1 - 5.1 Surround system w/ HDMI monitor
Zone 2 - Stereo with Cv monitor
Zone 3 - Audio Only for outside

I use Windows Media Center PC to record shows and want to play it back in multiple zones. The problem I have with my current setup is that the PC has Component Video outputs and digital outputs for 5.1 sound that the Receiver does not handle well. So I know what to expect, can someone clarify the following for me:

A. Will the VXS-53 convert the CV to the HDMI for Zone 1? From my reading the Receiver was built for this and should not be a problem, but want to confirm.

B. Does the VXS-53 has a Cv output for Zone 2? Hard to conifrm from the reviews/posts.

C. Will the VSX-53 convert the 5.1 audio from the PC to stereo for Zone 2? This one is also unclear... WIndows does not output both at the same time, so this is a serious limitation in my system.

Hopefully all you experts out there knows something about these specific capabilities...

Thanks!

Chris

------------------------------------------
HTPC - Okoro Media HTPC
post #359 of 1576 Old 11-13-2011, 03:17 PM
KVH

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerChris View Post

Considering the VXS-53 for my aging whole house system based on the Denon 5805 monster receiver. My system has the following Zones:

Zone 1 - 5.1 Surround system w/ HDMI monitor
Zone 2 - Stereo with Cv monitor
Zone 3 - Audio Only for outside

I use Windows Media Center PC to record shows and want to play it back in multiple zones. The problem I have with my current setup is that the PC has Component Video outputs and digital outputs for 5.1 sound that the Receiver does not handle well. So I know what to expect, can someone clarify the following for me:

A. Will the VXS-53 convert the CV to the HDMI for Zone 1? From my reading the Receiver was built for this and should not be a problem, but want to confirm.

B. Does the VXS-53 has a Cv output for Zone 2? Hard to conifrm from the reviews/posts.

C. Will the VSX-53 convert the 5.1 audio from the PC to stereo for Zone 2? This one is also unclear... WIndows does not output both at the same time, so this is a serious limitation in my system.

Hopefully all you experts out there knows something about these specific capabilities...

Thanks!

Chris

A: Yes
B: No, you'll have to step up to the SC55/57
C: No, most rcvrs will not do this (The ones that do, require the main zone to be on the same source. Turn off the main zone you now don't have the D/A conversion). Zone 2 needs analog audio.
post #360 of 1576 Old 11-13-2011, 06:17 PM
Advanced Member

Hi KVH,
Quote:

Will the VSX-53 convert the 5.1 audio from the PC to stereo for Zone 2?

Yes, but it is not listed as an actual Zone 2 Setup.
If you use Speaker A + B ON, then Speakers "A" will have the 5.1 Audio of the Source, (your HTPC) and the Surround Backs will also have your Source Audio (HTPC)
but be downmixed to 2 Channel (Stereo)

Look on page 53 of the OP Manual top of 3rd column from the Left, SP A + B ON:
It states:
Quote:

SP: A+B ON-Sound is Output from the "A" Speaker terminals (up to 5 channels depending on the source), the two speakers connected to the "B" speaker terminals
and the Subwoofer.
The sound from the "B" speaker terminals will be the SAME as the sound from the "A" speaker terminals (Multichannel Sources will be downmixed to 2 channels)

So when you want your HTPC to be in both places use Speaker A + B ON!
Also the VSX 53 with it's 2 HDMI Outs, you could use the second HDMI Out to run either a HDMI Cable or if it is a really long run, use CAT5e or CAT6 cable the Zone 2 HDTV, provided that there is one.
Then you can See and Hear the Audio through the HDTV or the Speaker A + B Setup, or a seperate power amp as I suggest below.....

Correct me if I am wrong.
Couldn't you also use the Pre-Outs to a separate Power Amp or Cheap receiver (with an HDMI Input) for your Zones.
The cost of a SC55 is $600.00 more than the E53, a Power amp / receiver could probably be found $100.00 to $200.00 or less?
There are also 4 channel amps and you could have Front L & R, Center and a Mono Surround.
You then could either place the amp next to the VSX 53 and then run speaker cables to the Zone OR run the audio connects to the amp at the zone for volume adjustment.
MonoPrice probably has cheap Audio connects depending on the length of the run.

My brother has a nice setup in his backyard, cable with two TV's and a very cheap receiver in his very large Gazebo by the pool.
The reason that he does not put expensive stuff back there, is because they are always outside and exposed to South Florida's harsh Weather!
They do not get wet, but it is very Hot and Humid, not a great area for electronics, but when they finally succumb the the outdoors, he replaces them.

There is always more than one way to skin a cat! LOL!
Just take off the blinders and as Larry the Cable guy would say, "Get 'er Done!" LOL!
You can figure it out and "Get er Done" with the Elite VSX 53!

Just My 2c,

Bud B
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page