Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #902 of 4021 Old 10-17-2011, 09:34 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I haven't test this on my SC-57 but I was wondering if anyone knows .... does it have HDMI Passthru?

Per example if I have my set top box connected to SC-57 HDMI 1 and SC-57 HDMI out connected to my TV.. can I still watch the TV even if the SC-57 is turned off?
post #903 of 4021 Old 10-17-2011, 10:24 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicguy View Post

3-4 years ago, I believe Pioneer was groundbreaking with their SC ICEamps. They were also riding the crest of making the best BD players, as well as the best displays (KURO) on the market.

They've abandoned B&O ICE amps.

I'm interested in hearing about the new type of class D amplifiers in these Pioneers. Is is all-digital? What chips are used?

Analog input ICE amplifiers never made much sense as the class D amplifiers switching output stage generates a lot of noise. That is, the delicate analog input stage is corrupted by noise from the output stage - then amplified.
This legacy technology could never be made to sound good - so it was abandoned. Is this what Pioneer describes now as reduced component cross-contamination?

In reality is Pioneer playing catching up by using all-digital class D amplifiers? I noticed it still includes a traditional iron core power transformer. Was Pioneer forced to keep in this heavy 60Hz relic so upscale consumers would take it seriously?
Or is it technically possible to use a light-weight high-frequency digital switching power supply and reduce the receivers weight to 15lbs? If so would you guys still buy it?

Thanks!

PS: reviewed quite favorably in the latest issue of Home Theater Magazine by their anti-digital reviewer. Quite a feat!
post #904 of 4021 Old 10-18-2011, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teekee View Post

hey: i know this is gonna sound stupid...but i'm into function as well as performance. i've got a 7 year old vsx 55txi. it's been great. only thing that drives me crazy is when you mute the unit, you can't use "volume up" to unmute it... you must hit the mute button again. seems like even a $200 tv has the ability to "unmute" with either (or all) volume up, down, or re-hitting the mute button (my preference is only using the mute button again or the volume up button). Probably a silly inquiry for most of you, but i actually used to thoroughly evaluate a tv's remote before buying (but now they hide them all in the back of the store). i'm probably still pissed that i had an otherwise great sony tv for years that had the mute button in the upper corner of the remote with the volume and channel buttons on the bottom...drove me crazy![/size]

This is easily accomplished with a macro on programmable remote, like the excellent Logitech Harmony series. Trying to use a remote that comes with anything OOTB these days is an exercise in frustration. Just spend the extra $100 and get something that works with everything and program to your hearts content.
post #905 of 4021 Old 10-18-2011, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant master View Post

Hi, I'm a newbie. I am already playing my cd collecion from my NAS to WINAMP on my pc and love it. I am using CatRaxx to organize the single and multirecord sets; I hit F2 and they pop up in WINAMP and play beautifully. I just bought the SC-57 and I am wondering how to use the sc-57 to get this music to play on my audio system in the living room without losing the CatRaxx and WINAMP functionality. I doubt the SC-57 has collection software on it so I will still need CatRaxx. The pc is Windows 7 64 bit. I suppose the sc-57 won't have the interface of CatRaxx in organizing my 700 flac files so I may need to settle with using the pc to select the albums to play. Can someone give me some tips to set up the home media gallery to achieve my dream?

I would use a third party media server app running on your system.. there are several depending on your needs:
xbmc
tversity
twonkyvision
etc.

You could also use ITunes and Airplay with airfoil.
post #906 of 4021 Old 10-18-2011, 10:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFiFun View Post

I'm interested in hearing about the new type of class D amplifiers in these Pioneers. Is is all-digital? What chips are used?

From what I've read, the D3 amp is a derivative of the ICEamp originally designed by B&O. Pioneer tweaked it enough so they can call it by another name and not have to pay B&O a licensing fee. This particular amp does not use a switch mode power supply because it is a different breed of digital amp and therefore does not have the same sound characteristic of a switch-mode design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickcfer View Post

I'm concerned with the quality of the speaker terminals as well. Any owner care to comment on how solid they are?

From what I can gather from the photos between the two, the terminal's plastic part looks darker in color but I don't see any other difference. I'll have to drive over to a Magnolia A/V store to have a closer look.

OPPO BETA GROUP
post #907 of 4021 Old 10-18-2011, 01:11 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I just picked up the SC-57 Friday and I must say, this is a wonderful AVR. I'm suprised to see throughout this thread there isn't any discussion about the MCACC program on it. I'm curious, are many of you using this calibration program on the 57? If so, what are your thoughts about this AVR's auto calibration.
post #908 of 4021 Old 10-18-2011, 01:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Liked: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFiFun View Post

Been covered in this thread early on. The amp is made by International Rectifier, they call it DirectFET Class D. You might want to search the thread for more details.

Steve
post #909 of 4021 Old 10-18-2011, 02:39 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss9001 View Post

Been covered in this thread early on. The amp is made by International Rectifier, they call it DirectFET Class D. You might want to search the thread for more details.

i would say the chipset is made by international rectifier and would guess Pioneer designed the amplifier using this chipset and it is probably made by a contract manufacturer in China according to pioneer specs

https://ec.irf.com/v6/en/US/adirect/...me=IRS2092SPBF

you can find a propaganda video on the D3 on pioneers website under the SC-57
post #910 of 4021 Old 10-18-2011, 02:44 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsyrup View Post

Seriously at risk of being chased off this forum but here goes...

I'm not a fan of Pioneer's Yellow LCD and Elite Branding but I'm seriously impressed by the SC-57's sound. .

yellow LED? you mean the liquid crystal display lettering? not the blue led backlight around the power on/off button

i'm not sure what to say that would sound positive
post #911 of 4021 Old 10-18-2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purdyd View Post

yellow LED? you mean the liquid crystal display lettering? not the blue led backlight around the power on/off button

I like the white display as well, but I would guess there might be some differences other than just that.
post #912 of 4021 Old 10-18-2011, 04:29 PM

Liked: 17
Quote:

i would say the chipset is made by international rectifier and would guess Pioneer designed the amplifier using this chipset and it is probably made by a contract manufacturer in China according to pioneer specs

https://ec.irf.com/v6/en/US/adirect/...me=IRS2092SPBF

you can find a propaganda video on the D3 on pioneers website under the SC-57

I read through the IR datasheets and there are many improvements over the legacy ICE stuff still so prevalent in this forum.
I always like to read when consumers post all-by-themselves how great the sound quality is and there has been some of that here.

Skeptical Home Theater magazine reviewer Michael Fremer (11-2011 issue) was repulsed by the sound of the Rotel (ICE?) receiver he recently reviewed, but with the SC-57 he came away impressed and enthused. Still it had a dark sound lacking in terms of air extension and liquidity. But free of the undesirable etch and hardness (floating input in the new IR design).

So what improvements can IR make in the future? Rather unsurprisingly, I had to dig to find out that it only accepts an analog input. Since the output stage is driven by a variable length/duty cycle and amplitude rectangular waveform, why not keep the signal digital all the way to the output stage?
Seems like what is needed is an all-digital pcm-to-pwm converter chip.
The dark sound could be cleared up by using a high-speed digital power supply.
The two channel 120w stereo module is expensive at $330. Convert to an all digital design could easily cut the cost in half. From another perspective, the Pioneer is way less expensive than previews $$$ IR designs. This one even includes HDMI and nine powerful amplifier channels.
http://www.irf.com/technical-info/re.../iraudamp5.pdf
post #913 of 4021 Old 10-18-2011, 04:35 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
Liked: 593
^^^. Don't forget that these receivers let you change the character of the DACs.

The default setting is clearly the most laid back.

If the reviewer was aware of it, I'm sure he would've had more to say about the sound of these AVRs in regards to their top end.
post #914 of 4021 Old 10-18-2011, 05:35 PM

I got the SC-55 in today and i must say I am loving it, much better than my Denon 4308ci.

I have a few questions about the room correction. When you select THX it sets all the speakers to small and runs the MCACC full auto. I do have large floorstanding speakers and a Large center channel. When it was done I listened to it and it did really enhance the clarity of the dialog and sounded clearer in general than with it off. Then I went into the settings and manually changed the front and center back to large. Everything still sounded good like this as well.

My questions are:
1. should I leave it like set to large or is this defeating the purpose of running MCACC with the THX option?
2. Should I leave them on small and just accept the front and center are not being used for any bass to speak of?
3. Should I re-run it not set as THX and have my speaker set to large like they really are, maybe set it as memory 2 if I can? Then I guess I could switch between them and see the difference.

What is better?
post #915 of 4021 Old 10-18-2011, 08:13 PM

Quote:

I did say LCD I hope. Anyhow the SC-LX85 has a plain jane white LCD and that's easier on my eyes than yellow/orange. I also noticed that they changed the color of the Pioneer logo and other lettering on the USA SC Series Front Panels. I'm interested in parting the front of an LX85 and using those to mod a new SC-57. I need the White LCD, Aux Bay Door (without Elite Branding) and the Front Face of the Unit (silver Pioneer Logo).

I tried again with Pioneer...

---------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, we do not stock parts for overseas units.
We do apologize for any inconvenience in this matter.

Thank You,

Gabriela
Parts Sales Representative

--Original Message--
Date: 10/17/11
To: customer.support@pioneerservice.com
Subject: Re: Parts Inquiry|A00001|4153738606 [#1372328]

The Auxiliary Panel Door on the front that has the 'Elite' Branding wouldn't have any technical limitations. Can I purchase this European Part from the SC-LX85?
post #916 of 4021 Old 10-18-2011, 11:22 PM

Hey All,

New to the thread and a new SC-55 owner. I have some questions regarding networking with the SC-55.

In my current set up I have an Airport Extreme router on the main floor of the house with Comcast (local cable company) 20 mb internet. The SC-55 is set up in the basement theater room ~20' from the router. Due to cable routing, putting the router in the basement is not really a possibility. My Xbox and PS3 seem to run fine on wireless (Online gaming, Streaming Netflix, etc.). For ease of use I purchased a Pioneer Wireless Network Adapter for my SC-55. The iControlAV2 App seems to work flawlessly, however, Airplay is not so flawless. No matter the source (iPhone or Computer) any song will play for ~ 5 sec and then cut out, causing the reciever to loose functionality for about a minute unless the source is changed.

bakerzdosen mentioned that a wired connection is the only way to go and was using a bridge in the setup. Does a bridge require a hardwired Ethernet connection? Is a bridge different from a hub/switch? From quick searching it seems that a hub/switch require a hardlined Ethernet connection but a bridge does not..? Am I correct in thinking that the connection issue with Airplay is internet related? Or is it something in the setup that I am missing? I am way in the dark on this one and am entering new territory as far as experience with AV components.

Thanks for the help!

CDB
post #917 of 4021 Old 10-19-2011, 12:00 AM

If you don't go wired, then it is no better than how you are connecting now. If you can run a wire from your router to the basement, then buy a 5 port switch and you can hook all your devices to it, up to 4 as the wire from the router takes one of the ports. If you have a gigabit router, then get a gigabit switch, if your router is only 100Mbs, then just get a 100mbs switch. If you are not trying to stream high bitrate 1080p video then 100Mbs will be fine if that is what you have. It will be a much more stable connection to all of your devices and less lag. If you look back a page or so I recommended what switch and cables to get.
post #918 of 4021 Old 10-19-2011, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickcfer View Post

I'm concerned with the quality of the speaker terminals as well; Any owner care to comment on how solid they are?

They are not the heaviest duty ones I have ever had, but I torqued them down hard and they didn't break. They are plastic so don't go too nuts. If you are concerned why not just buy banana connectors? They can be had for about $5 for 4 connectors online. You leave the nuts tightened down and they just push in the hole in the connector for a solid positive connection without having to worry about breaking anything.
post #919 of 4021 Old 10-19-2011, 07:00 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamibob View Post

They are not the heaviest duty ones I have ever had, but I torqued them down hard and they didn't break. They are plastic so don't go too nuts. If you are concerned why not just buy banana connectors? They can be had for about $5 for 4 connectors online. You leave the nuts tightened down and they just push in the hole in the connector for a solid positive connection without having to worry about breaking anything.

banana connectors

Analog :Preamp: NOS Valves NBS Preamplifier, Amps: NOS Valves VRD mono blocks - VPI Classic 2 Soundsmith Zephyr MK/II VPI 16.5
Digital :Auralic Vega , Auralic Aries
Speakers :Selah Audio Tempesta's
post #920 of 4021 Old 10-19-2011, 07:32 AM

Quote:

I got the SC-55 in today and i must say I am loving it, much better than my Denon 4308ci.

I have a few questions about the room correction. When you select THX it sets all the speakers to small and runs the MCACC full auto. I do have large floorstanding speakers and a Large center channel. When it was done I listened to it and it did really enhance the clarity of the dialog and sounded clearer in general than with it off. Then I went into the settings and manually changed the front and center back to large. Everything still sounded good like this as well.

My questions are:
1. should I leave it like set to large or is this defeating the purpose of running MCACC with the THX option?
2. Should I leave them on small and just accept the front and center are not being used for any bass to speak of?
3. Should I re-run it not set as THX and have my speaker set to large like they really are, maybe set it as memory 2 if I can? Then I guess I could switch between them and see the difference.

What is better?

The Large or Small setting on your AVR has more to do with the frequency response of your speakers than the physical size of the speaker. Most floor standing speakers cannot produce bass down to the 20hz range like a subwoofer can so, it's usually not recommended to set your speakers to the Large setting. Keep in mind, the crossover is not a brick wall and even at 80hz, the speaker is still getting plenty of bass.

I have Def Tech floor standing towers with powered woofers and I still set them as Small crossed at 80hz. My suggestion would be to leave the system with the THX run MCACC.
post #921 of 4021 Old 10-19-2011, 09:49 AM

Thanks for the response Kuro. I am using RS1000's that also have an 8" powered woofer that is why I was thinking maybe I should set it to large. I have been messing around with it a lot and I am going to just leave it at small as I don't hear a huge difference anyway. I did not realize that setting it to large would actually send the sub frequencies to the front and center speakers, I just thought it would send down to 100hz or so, but you are saying that small does that so that is all I wanted anyway.
What room correction do you leave it in? Sym, all ch adj, or front align? I think for movies the sym or all ch sound good (avatar collectors ed master auido has been my test), but music sounds "better" to me front align.

Also, is it normal for the mic to adjust all the speakers to 70-71 db like I am seeing on my spl meter? Should I manually bump them to all read 75? It has been reading 70-71 on all my speaker on all 3 modes, sym, all ch, and front align when it is finished calibrating it.
post #922 of 4021 Old 10-19-2011, 11:03 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

I have been messing around with it a lot and I am going to just leave it at small as I don't hear a huge difference anyway. I did not realize that setting it to large would actually send the sub frequencies to the front and center speakers, .

there is a whole thread on MCACC

i believe THX pretty much sets everything to small with the crossover to 80Hz

small as you found out, simply means that the crossover is active for that speaker(s)

if you run the fronts as large with no subwoofer, and the other speakers as small, the fronts will get all the bass

for stereo, with nice fronts, you could set them to small and set the crossover to 50 Hz and take advantage of that sub for the really low stuff

if you run the fronts as large in stereo, then you don't get anything to the sub unless you set the sub output to plus

speaker setup is not really ideal for handling speakers with different frequency ranges as you might find in mixed home theater stereo listening environment

multiple crossovers for front, center, rear would be nice but just as important would be able to have separate speaker/crossover settings that would automatically be used if in stereo or mch

and to also be able to specify whether the bass from speakers that are set to small goes to the sub or the large speakers - right now if you have a speaker set to small and the sub active, all the bass will go to the sub

personally i would like to be able to send the center bass to the fronts while having my sub active and I can't do that
post #923 of 4021 Old 10-19-2011, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheMusic View Post

Hello everyone
I am a new member and have been following this thread closely. The LX-85 (SC-57) has just been released in my country (Denmark) and I will be auditioning it soon. On my shortlist of speakers is the Linn Majik 109 or 140, the MA GX 100 or 200, and a bookshelf or floor stander from the new KEF R series - probably the R300 or R 500 (Only problem with the new R series is it wont be released in a white finish). However, I have a few questions which I would appreciate your input on FilmMixer, along with the rest of the fine members on this forum:-)

A bit of background first:
I have a reasonably large living room where the system will be installed. The room is round and has a diameter of 6,5 meters (21,3 feet). The front speakers will be placed relatively close to my walls - max 20-25 cm (0,66 - 0,82 feet) out from the wall. I am still on the fence with wether to go with stand mounted speakers or floor standing speakers and will make this decision after my auditions. I will also be incorporating a subwoofer into my system. The reason for the close wall placement relates to my wife that used to be an interior designer. Moreover, the speakers must preferably be in white high gloss finish... Women... but I must admit, it is an attractive finish, and I too am sold on it:-).

My system will be used 60 - 40 for music/movies so it is important for me that it really sings with music. My music taste is broad i.e. Electronic, pop, Rock, Jazz, Classic etc.

1) I have heard the Linn Majik 109 on some Naim gear and loved the 109. From the reviews on the net it supposedly is easy to place and can be placed near a wall because of the front firing bass port. However, it is a 4 Ohm speaker that requires a lot of current to really sing. Has anyone heard the lx-85 with this speaker or does anyone have some comments on whether or not it will be a good match for the LX-85?
The Linn speakers are also the only speakers I will not be able to audition with the LX-85, as I can't find a dealer that carries both here in Denmark. Hence, comments on how the Linn Majik 140 performs with the LX-85 will also be appreciated.

2: From what I have read on another thread (avforums.com/forums/av-amplifiers-receivers/1503617-pioneer-sclx75-sclx85-owners-thread-5.html) the initial impressions are favorable with the LX-85 and MA GX200 combo. Can someone comment on how the GX range handles rock music. I have Heard Audiovector speakers and Elac speakers, with ribbon tweeters, that do not handle rock very well. My questions are: Does the GX range keep its composure when playing rock? Does the GX range sound over bright or over detailed when playing rock music, i.e. does it give ear fatigue when played over time?
Will it be possible to get a solid performance out of the GX 100 or 200, with my wall placement?
Is the GX range really a good match for the LX-85)

3: Looking forward to hearing peoples impressions of the LX-85 combined with the KEF R series, both from a music perspective and movie perspective and hopefully both on the stand mount speakers and floor standing speakers.
Moreover, when the speakers launch, it will also be interesting to hear at what distance from walls, the speakers can produce a solid performance.

Any input on the above will be appreciated.

Cheers.

I have Pioneer SC LX83 and I was looking for speakers for quite long time. I was listening to MA RX8 and it was perfect. I am sure GX will be much better. As for me I finally took Focal 816+CC800+806 and it sounds great,

post #924 of 4021 Old 10-19-2011, 01:37 PM

If you're just running speaker wire and your speakers are set to Small, Pioneer receivers will cut off bass AND LFE above the crossover. Because Pioneer receivers use a global crossover, the crossover setting does affect LFE. The bass directed from the "Small" speakers is mixed with the LFE in the subwoofer channel, then the crossover is applied to the sub channel. The LFE above the crossover is not redirected to the mains, either. It is gone. With a 50Hz crossover, I'm losing LFE above 50Hz. This design decision is not unique to Pioneer.

I first discovered this when I bought my Def Tech speakers and set the crossover to 50hz. You could clearly hear there was a "hole' in the bass response. So, there was only two choices. Either leave the crossover at 80hz or set the speakers to Large. Either way, there is a compromise.
post #925 of 4021 Old 10-20-2011, 11:17 AM

Hi All,

currently I have a brand new Elite SC35 seating in my garage..... I am in the process in setting up my 7.2 system... should I sell the SC35 and get the SC55... will it be better or worse.

I appreciate your input

thanks in advanced
post #926 of 4021 Old 10-21-2011, 06:53 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hello,

I was just about to buy Integra DHC-80.3 but after checking Pioneer SC-57/SC-55... I do like all the IPad integration. I really don't know how this would stack up against Integra and wanted to check here if it makes sense to go with Pioneer instead of Integra.

Edit: I have started to read some early posts and looks like some people are concerned about class D amp. I currently have a EMOTIVA XPA-5 AMP. Since I have my own I would assume this is a better choice... also don't remember where I heard this but is it possible to shut down amp on receiver since I would be using XPA-5 ?

Thanks in advance.

Fronts: B&W CM8
Center: B&W CM Center
Surround: B&W CM1
JL Audio F112
Integra DHC-80.3
Emotiva XPA-5
OPPO 93
HTPC
post #927 of 4021 Old 10-22-2011, 07:31 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Guys, at first, sorry This post is quite bad, it is a direct copy/paste from Google Translate, but I couldn't say it by myself in good English so... Maybe somebody understands it And can help clear this ?

How is it possible that in the review of What Hi-Fi on the Pioneer SC-LX85 will discuss the possibility of a 11.2 speaker configuration?
I started a forum topic on the forum he of What Hi-Fi which you can find here: http://www.whathifi.com/forum/av-rec...sc-lx85-review

I see no references to the manual a 11.2 speaker configuration. And also at various forums. AVForums.com is AVSforum and as I believe strongly argued that it is not possible to 11.2 speaker configuration control via the Pioneer SC-LX85 also not an additional amplifier.

I hope I by writing in Dutch, and comforting a Google-translation to make it a little clearer what I mean. Maybe a Dutchman who reads this message can explain in better English so my question is very clear.

Dutch original
Quote:

Hoe is het mogelijk dat er in de review van What-HiFi over de Pioneer SC-LX85 wordt gesproken over de mogelijkheid van een 11.2 speaker configuratie?
Ik heb een Forum onderwerp gestart op he forum van What-HiFi welke je hier kunt vinden: http://www.whathifi.com/forum/av-rec...sc-lx85-review

Ik zie in de handleiding geen enkele referenties naar een 11.2 speaker configuratie. En tevens op verschillende forums. zoals AVForums.com en AVSforum wordt er volgens mij stellig beweerd dat het niet mogelijk is om 11.2 speaker configuraties aan te sturen via de Pioneer SC-LX85 óók niet met een extra versterker aangesloten.

Ik hoop dat ik het door het in het Nederlands te schrijven, en een Google vertraling bij te doen het enigzins duidelijker is wat ik bedoel. Misschien dat een Nederlander die dit bericht leest kan uitleggen in beter Engels zodat mijn vraag écht duidelijk is.

TV: Panasonic TX-P50VT30E
Audio | Receiver: Pioneer VSX-AX2AS-S (Pioneer Elite VSX-82TXS) | Speakers: 2x KEF Q900 for Fronts | 2x KEF Q700 for Rears
Audio/Video Sources | Panasonic DMP-BDT 310 | Pioneer PL-510 | HTPC using Intel i3-3220 16GB XBMC on Ubuntu 13.10
post #928 of 4021 Old 10-22-2011, 07:39 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Liked: 92
^^^

the translation is just fine...

easy answer.. no, it cannot support an 11.2 configuration... even with an external amplifier...

- chris

my build thread - updated 8-20-12 - new seating installed and projector isolation solution

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1332917/ccotenj-finally-gets-a-projector

post #929 of 4021 Old 10-22-2011, 07:49 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccotenj View Post

^^^

the translation is just fine...

easy answer.. no, it cannot support an 11.2 configuration... even with an external amplifier...

Hi ccotenj, thanks!

I did know that there is no support for an 11.2 configuration but in the review of What-HiFi they claim it can. That's why I asked it also on their forums for 'examples' how it could. But I couldn't get a clear answer from them.
Thanks !

TV: Panasonic TX-P50VT30E
Audio | Receiver: Pioneer VSX-AX2AS-S (Pioneer Elite VSX-82TXS) | Speakers: 2x KEF Q900 for Fronts | 2x KEF Q700 for Rears
Audio/Video Sources | Panasonic DMP-BDT 310 | Pioneer PL-510 | HTPC using Intel i3-3220 16GB XBMC on Ubuntu 13.10
post #930 of 4021 Old 10-22-2011, 07:54 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Liked: 92
^^^

you are welcome....

lets just say that i wouldn't consider the source you are quoting to be "reliable"...

- chris

my build thread - updated 8-20-12 - new seating installed and projector isolation solution

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1332917/ccotenj-finally-gets-a-projector

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Pioneer Elite Sc 57 Sc57 9 1 Channel 3d Ready A V Receiver , Pioneer Elite Sc 55 Sc55 9 1 Channel 3d Ready A V Receiver

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page