The "official" Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A710/810/1010/2010/3010 thread - Page 105 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 26Likes

post #3121 of 3125 Old 06-30-2016, 01:01 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkust View Post
It sounds like you are describing the factory reset. Did you actually do the reset that erases all of your settings?
I can not get into the advanced settings menu, which is where I would reset my settings. When I power on the unit, either when holding down "straight" button or just normal power on, the "main on" flashes for a second and then the unit shuts down. After I try that, when powering on the unit again nothing will happen until I follow the procedure to reset the safety circuit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3122 of 3125 Old 07-03-2016, 09:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I have recently discovered that I could stream music from my Android phone using Tidal and BubbleUPnpP to my Yamaha RX-A 2010. So far it has been a standard quality, but I am considering trying the HiFi quality. Has anybody any experience, whether Yamaha can decode this higher quality streaming?
Edit: I have found info in a Tidal thread that it really works that way, you can stream losses from Android to the AVR.

Take care,
Piotr
______________________________________________________________________________________
BD: Panasonic DMB BDT500 AVR: Yamaha RX-A2010 Fronts: B&W CM9, Center and Surrounds: KEF 6000

Last edited by Blondas; 07-03-2016 at 09:46 AM.
post #3123 of 3125 Old 07-17-2016, 11:55 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I am having a problem with my A2010. It believes something is plugged into the headphone jack when it reality it is empty. Does anybody know what I can do to fix this without having to take it to a technician to fix? It was recently shipped, so maybe something fell into the port during that process? Thanks!
post #3124 of 3125 Old 07-17-2016, 01:07 PM

Liked: 0
Question Hacking wallpapers

Is there a hack or workaround that will allow me to add to (or replace) the 3 wallpapers on an RX-A710? Thanks!
post #3125 of 3125 Old Today, 10:38 AM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by roliwage View Post
Is there a hack or workaround that will allow me to add to (or replace) the 3 wallpapers on an RX-A710? Thanks!
The three are annoying...I hooked up a 2016 Vizio D series tv and it has a live wallpaper of 4k images that constantly change.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Yamaha Rx A710bl Receiver , Yamaha Rx A810bl Receiver , Yamaha Rx A1010bl Receiver , Yamaha Rx A2010 Receiver , Yamaha Rx A3010 Receiver , Receivers Amplifiers
Gear in this thread