Sony MDR-DS7500 - World's first HDMI lossless 7.1 surround decoder/headphones - Page 14 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #391 of 393 Old 07-20-2014, 03:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Enjoying the head phones but still getting drop outs. Any advice on a where to have the unit and what band width to go for to stop this happening? Does it make a difference having the unit behind/in front of you or on top of other electrical items...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #392 of 393 Old Yesterday, 03:26 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Looking to buy a pair of the new 9.1 cans, but I need to know one thing: Is there a decent/somewhat comfortable way to wear 3D glasses when using these?

post #393 of 393 Old Yesterday, 05:57 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermwm View Post
Looking to buy a pair of the new 9.1 cans, but I need to know one thing: Is there a decent/somewhat comfortable way to wear 3D glasses when using these?
I have the original pair (the DS7500), but I use them constantly, and sometimes with 3D.

For me, I put the glasses on first, then put on the headphones. I have a couple different types of 3D glasses; you'll want ones with the thinnest possible plastic at the point above your ear (I guess, according to google, that's called the "temples"?). Reason being, the headphones won't fully "seal" around your ear, because the plastic of the 3D glasses is in the way, slightly.

I find that by the end of a long 3D movie, I have an indentation above each ear where the headphones were pushing the temples portion of the glasses against my head.

All this being said, it's definitely doable. It is only slightly uncomfortable, IMO. To be able to watch 3D movies late at night without disturbing anyone, it's worth it to me.
gamermwm likes this.

Epson 5020UB (won on AVSForum!) on Elite Sable 16:9 100", Oppo BDP-83 & 93 (ISO firmware), Dune HD Base 3.0, Darblet, Sony MDR-DS7500 Wireless Surround Headphones & Onkyo TX-SR707
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Sony Wireless Digital Sorround Headphones System Mdr Ds7500 , Sony Wireless Stereo Surround Headphone System Mdr Ds7100 Japan Import
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page