Onkyo Remote 2 App - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-07-2011, 09:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have downloaded the Onkyo Remote 2 App for my ipad when it came out a few weeks ago. When I stream music on my wired network to a station from my favorites (net radio) or Sirius through the TX-NR809 it works fine but if I try to change the station using the Onkyo Remote 2 App, it keeps coming back saying waiting data (when I touch the network icon) and I cannot change the music I am streaming to another provider with this app.

A work around is to open up another program on my ipad and use oRemote that allows me to see my selection of providers and change the Net radio I am streaming through the Onkyo TX-NR809. I am wondering if others are having this problem and or is it something with my system? I prefer to control my music streaming in the house through zone 2 on the Onkyo TX-NR809 using the Remote 2 App but I wish it was more reliable?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-04-2013, 09:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICvdo View Post

I have downloaded the Onkyo Remote 2 App for my ipad when it came out a few weeks ago. When I stream music on my wired network to a station from my favorites (net radio) or Sirius through the TX-NR809 it works fine but if I try to change the station using the Onkyo Remote 2 App, it keeps coming back saying waiting data (when I touch the network icon) and I cannot change the music I am streaming to another provider with this app.

A work around is to open up another program on my ipad and use oRemote that allows me to see my selection of providers and change the Net radio I am streaming through the Onkyo TX-NR809. I am wondering if others are having this problem and or is it something with my system? I prefer to control my music streaming in the house through zone 2 on the Onkyo TX-NR809 using the Remote 2 App but I wish it was more reliable?

Even though this is an old thread, thought I would reply because, I haven't had an easy time navigating DLNA or NET radio with this app, maybe just me... Also, the app works ok one minute, then crashes. I'll reboot my iPad and see if that helps... Might try oRemote...
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page