The Official Pioneer VSX-921-K Thread - Page 3 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #61 of 70 Old 06-05-2013, 01:13 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Snafu55,

It is not possible, to my knowledge to stream a digital source to Zone 2. The options I know of is to watch a digital source on the main zone, and then listen to any analog input on the Zone 2 Speakers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 70 Old 06-06-2013, 10:24 PM

Hi All,

I am new to the forum so please bare with me. I have a Pioneer VSX-921-K (Eu Version). I want to know if it is at all possible to run the 921 with both bi-amp and Zone 2 enabled.

I have read the manual end to end and have found that the surr back outputs is used in both cases. Is it not possible to use the Front Height/Wide outputs for Zone 2. As I understand the Speaker B setup plays the same audio on both "zones" which is not what I want to do. I want to achieve a 5.1 bi amp system in my main zone, with independent audio in zone 2.

Any help or alternatives to achieve this will be greatly appreciated.
post #63 of 70 Old 08-30-2013, 03:50 PM

Hi never done this before, but you guys are my only hope ( don't wanna be defeated )
I've got the pioneer vsx-921 k, I like to think I'm good at these things as I've been into it for a while, BUT ! This one is bugging me I only use this to play my ipad or iPhone great but when I connected it to my tv I'm getting no sound I've connected it through hdmi and nothing I've gone through the settings on the receiver (so I know the hdmi cable is ok) set it up for hdmi. And nothing !!! I've go through the manual about 20x been on the net for about 2weeks please HELP
post #64 of 70 Old 10-01-2013, 11:54 AM

This happened to me when I connected Apple TV to the receiver. Here is what Pioneer Customer support came back with to get it to work.

On Remote press Receiver, then Signal Select repeatedly until you get H for HDMI.
post #65 of 70 Old 12-18-2013, 04:22 PM

I've had a VSX 921-K for a couple years now, and everything has been great so far. I recently purchased a new subwoofer. In running bass tests, I noticed that even with the crossover set to 80hz and my mains set to small I can hear my Def Tec SM350s playing notes all the way down to 35hz and feel the bass radiator moving at even lower frequencies. Even if I change the crossover to 200hz I can still hear my mains play lower notes. I've tried switching them back and forth between large and small. There is no difference. Is there any way to fix this? Is there some sort of setting I'm missing that allows them to bypass the crossover while set to small?
post #66 of 70 Old 12-22-2013, 01:19 AM

MCACC settings How do I install from pc to avr with how cable

did not work with ethernet cable

post #67 of 70 Old 12-22-2013, 03:11 PM

please help

post #68 of 70 Old 12-23-2013, 11:26 PM

please help

post #69 of 70 Old 03-19-2014, 10:23 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Please explain exactly what you are trying to do. Are you trying to connect to the internet? or trying to connect Audio?
post #70 of 70 Old 08-13-2014, 01:55 PM

Liked: 0
Hi people,
I'm pretty new to av receivers and recently bought a second hand vsx-921k and connected it to my energy take classic 5.1 speakers. The analog inputs work great. It's a completely new experience to listen to music with them. But i have a problem connecting my pc to the receiver. I've plugged the hdmi cable to video 1 input and selected it as the source. Now i can hear the sounds, browse through MCACC menu, do the speaker configuration etc., but i have no other display on the screen. I can browse the video parameters menu on the screen of receiver but it won't show up on my lcd tv\monitor. when i change the resolution it'll show windows desktop for a brief moment and then will go black.

before you ask i tried the receiver at its old owners home. and it had no such problems there. how am i supposed to fix this? it's frustrating.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Pioneer Vsx921k 7 1 Channel 3d Ready Av Receiver Black
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page