Apps for iOSOfficial Denon app
Denon’s iPhone App is a tremendously beneficial new lifestyle app that lets users control all of the company’s Network ‘11/'12 Series audio/video receivers and Network music system using their iPhone or iPod Touch devices. With the Denon iPhone App, users can now take control of their home entertainment in an exciting new way. Four separate screen modes provide access to everything from audio tuning to the networking and switching capabilities of Denon’s new receivers.
For instance, one iPhone App screen lets users control their Denon model's basic functions, including power on/off, volume, input selection, surround sound modes, etc. Other screens let users delve deeper into the many features and capabilities of their Denon AVR and home theater system, from choosing multi-zone networking to content-streaming to tuner commands, radio station pre-sets, balancing the audio soundfield for specific room parameters and more. With the new Denon iPhone App, your iPhone just became an integral part of your home entertainment experience! New iPod Player function allows smooth operation of music files in your iPhone/iPod Touch without changing applications.
- Compatible Network models: (may require an online firmware update for the use of this application. Please check a latest firmware by following each User manual)
Network AV Receiver : AVR-A100, AVR-4311CI, AVR-3312CI/3311CI, AVR-2312CI, AVR-2112CI, AVR-1912, AVR-991
Compatible Network music system : RCD-N7, DNP-720AEDenONOFF App
empure and ifie GmbH are proud to bring you denONOFF, the ultimate DENON® and Marantz® A/V receiver App!!
**NEW: We now support Marantz® A/V receivers that have an Ethernet port!! **
With our App you can easily control any of your series 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12(some) DENON® A/V receivers and the latest Marantz® A/V receivers that have an Ethernet port! Everything works 100% bidirectional (2 way) so you can change inputs or volume with the original remote and your App will know and show! We now offer “dual-view” – so everything works vertically as well as horizontally.
With the latest receiver Firmware we cannot guarantee 100% stable operation. We know about the issues and are working on a solution.
Sorry for any inconvenience!
Right now we support the following models:
- 3D - sound control (user selectable set-up for the main zone with all available control options)
- 2nd zone control: Power On/Off, source selection, mute, volume, bass/treble and balance control
- 3rd zone control: Power On/Off, source selection, mute, volume, bass/treble and balance control
- iPod control (to be used with DENON® iPod® dock or iPod Direct Connection®)
- Internet Radio control
- DLNA Media control
- Analog Tuner control
- change volume on incoming calls (iPhone with iOS4 only)
- cursor Control
- german localization
- iPod/iRadio cover art (xx11 only)
- skin selection (black or silver)Deremote
DeRemote requires a Denon or Maranz Amplifier or Receiver with BUILT-IN LAN. Following Denon/Maranz models are supported:
* AVR-990, AVR-991
* AVR-4306, AVR-4806
* AVR-3808, AVR-4308, AVR-5308, AVC-4320
* AVR-3310, AVR-4310, AVR-4810
* AVR-3311, AVR-4311
* AVR-1912, AVR-2112, AVR-2312, AVR-3312
* AVC-A1HD, AVP-A1HD, AVC-A1XV, AVC-A11XV, AVC-A11X
* SR6006, SR7005, AV7005
Note: following models are NOT supported:
• S32/302 does not provide the same remote control protocol as the AVR/AVC series
• AVR-4303, AVR-3806, AVR-19x1 and AVR-23x1 do not have LAN support
• Cara S-5DB doesn’t support the remote control protocol on the LAN-port
• DNP-720 doesn’t support the full remote control protocol on the LAN-port
• RCD-N7 / CEOL does not provide the same remote control protocol as the AVR/AVC series
Please see http://www.deremote.com/faq
for a recent list of supported models.
With DeRemote you can remotely control your LAN connected Denon or Marantz receiver or amplifier from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. It is designed for everyday usage and allows full bidirectional control of Power, Volume, Surround Mode, Audio/Video Source, AM/FM Radio Presets and Internet Radio Presets. Additionally it gives full access to all Audio, Video, Surround, Audessey, Sleep and Quick Select settings.
Via the Media Navigation Panel, you can easily browse Internet Radio stations and connected Media Servers or USB drives. Internet Radio Stations can be stored as preset on your Denon.
DeRemote automatically detects your Denon amplifiers and receivers and correctly handles dynamic IP addresses (DHCP). It supports multiple Denon devices and zones.
For more information, download the user manual from http://www.deremote.com
or see http://www.deremote.com/faq
Note: remote control of Pandora, Rhapsody, Napster and Flicker content is still limited and might not work as expected.Apps for AndroidAVR-Remote
Simple remote control for network connected
Denon and Marantz receivers.
Your phone and receiver must be connected to the same WLAN router to use this application.
- Denon AVR 990, 991, 1912, 2112, 2312, 3310, 3311, 3312, 3808, 4306, 4308, 4310, 4311 4806, 4810, 5308, 5805 and A1HDA
- Marantz NR-1602, SR-5006, SR-6006, SR-7005