How to setup the YWA-10 Wireless Network Adapter
Since the documentation that comes with the YWA-10 Wireless Network Adapter is woefully poor, here is a brief summary describing how to setup the device.
1. On your PC, disable your wireless adapter and disconnect your ethernet wire (if you have either).
2. Plug into your PC, the YWA-10 USB (power) and ethernet wire.
3. Browser to "http://ywa.setup/
", you should see the YWA-10 login screen.
- Login as 'admin', password of 'password'.
- Select 'Setup Wizard'.
- Choose your wireless router SSID, and enter the password
- Complete the setup wizard - it will restart the YWA-10.
- Note the IP address (e.g., 192.168.1.249) - this is the address of the wireless adapter (not the RX-V673).
- Verify that you can access the internet (e.g., "http://www.yahoo.com
4. Plug into your RX-V673, the YWA-10 USB (power) and ethernet wire.
- Power on the RX-V673.
5. Back on your PC,
- go to 'Control Panel' > Network and Sharing' > 'View Network Devices' - you should see the RX-V673
- Right-click the RX-V673 and view the 'Properties' - note the IP address (e.g., 192.168.1.109).
- Browser to the RX-V673 IP address - you will see the Web Browser Control Top Menu
I hope this is helpful to someone.