1. Yes, but there are a few ways to achieve what you're after.
- With the bedroom HDMI connected to the Zone 2 HDMI monitor output, you have two options: (1) connect the other end of the cable directly to the TV for video and audio from the TV speakers, or (2) if you want to use the bedroom ceiling speakers, you would connect the HDMI cable to a 2nd HDMI AVR and connect the HDMI cable from that 2nd AVR to the TV. You would then connect your ceiling speakers to that 2nd AVR. This 2nd AVR can be an older model HDMI AVR or if you purchased a new 1613 as well, you could also stream internet audio to your bedroom speakers as well.
- For a less costly solution, you can connect the Zone 2 HDMI cable from the 3313CI to an HDMI switch with RCA output
and then connect HDMI from that switch to the TV for video and connect the switch's RCA outputs to a 2CH amp (can find used on craigslist for ~$50 or buy new for ~$100). Connect the bedroom speakers to that 2CH amp.
- Another option, if the TV has analog audio outputs you could use "powered" speakers connected off the TV.
2. Yes, that's the idea behind the new Zone 2 HDMI output only available on the 3313CI.
Note: An HDMI source is not down converted to analog audio in Zone 2, so if you want to use an HDMI source to the bedroom, you cannot connect the bedroom speakers to the 3313CI Zone 2 posts.