Help! 2113 vs. 1913 quandary now that Frys has the 1913 on sale today only for ≈$210 (final prices) less than the 2113 currently enroute via UPS to me from ABT.
Wondering if I should drive an hour to Frys and change from a 2113 (enroute UPS) to this Frys' 1913 to save $210.
I think the only things I give up with 1913 (from 2113) are:
- No Aud. XT, just MultiEq (this seems important, but for $210?)
- 3rd year of warr., (Nice, but not too big a deal since Cr. card adds one year anyway (was 3+1, would be 2+1 for 1913)
- No preamp outs for a zone 2 (I may use this, but I currently run outside speakers off an old AVR now anyway.)
1) So how significant, relative to the $ savings involved is Aud XT?
2) other differences I am overlooking
3) If I decide to go with the Fry's 1913, what is the best way to return the 2113? Can I just catch the UPS driver and refuse the shipment? Does that work, or how would seller (ABT) react to that?
Thanks for any thoughts as I consider rushing out the door and Driving to Fremont or San Jose.