The **OFFICIAL** Denon AVR-XX13 Model Owner's Thread & FAQ - Page 193 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #5761 of 10878 Old 02-24-2013, 12:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinggfx View Post

Thanks - If that doesn't work do you think I can exchange it as best buy since I bought it less than a week ago?

Also going forward is there any way to prevent this (aside from not blowing any fuses..). I have everything plugged into a sturdy surge protector strip so I thought I was OK

I have my A/V equipment on a UPS battery back-up with voltage regulation. That should help give "cleaner" power and give some time to properly shut down the equipment in the case of a power outage or tripped circuit breaker.

HT Setup
TV: Samsung UN65ES8000
AVR: Denon AVR-3313CI
Front Speakers: Polk Audio LSi15 x 2 | Center Speaker: Polk Audio LSiC | Rear Speakers: Polk Audio LSiF/X x 2
Subwoofers: Polk Audio PSW-505 x 2
Amp: Emotiva XPA-5
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5762 of 10878 Old 02-24-2013, 01:35 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 64
I'm currently looking for a new AVR-I want to upgrade from my aging Panasonic
SAHE100. Especially with the new Xbox and PS4 coming out.
I'm currently looking at either the 1913 or the 1713.
However when will Denon release new systems? Are they 2013 models? Did Denon
release any info at CES?.
post #5763 of 10878 Old 02-24-2013, 01:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 602
Best Buy has the 1913 on sale for $399.99. Is this a good buy? Or should I go for the Pio SC1222 for $530?

Media Server: UnRaid Server: 15TB of storage and growing :).

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8599

Home Theater Set Up:

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8597

post #5764 of 10878 Old 02-24-2013, 03:00 PM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by corey23 View Post

go figure the wifi router the cable company gives you isn't very good. (the cable was already hooked up when I moved in to my current place, roommates had set it up).

another problem I'm having is where I'll be listening to internet radio, or airplay and the audio turns way down every few seconds, almost like its skipping. I have done a hard reset and a soft reset. It was doing it earlier, I did a soft reset, and it was fine. I just tried to play airplay and internet radio and it's skipping again.

Could that be router related??

I've searched around and haven't found anyone with continuous problems with this... most people have asked about it then haven't followed up or fixed the issue.

I don't want to have to do a soft reset every time I use the receiver. sometimes it works and sometimes it skips but it's often enough to be pretty annoying.

I too am having this issue... I use the airplay fairly frequently and it seems like I'd have to do a soft reset everyday to have it work consistently.

happens with airplay from a PC or the phone itself. Have tried resetting the router and only thing that works consistency is a soft reset / microprocessor reset. Haven't done the network reset as of yet but will likely try it now.

Have also tried closing background apps but that doesn't seem to work.
post #5765 of 10878 Old 02-24-2013, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey23 View Post

I have an AVR 1316, this thread has helped me fix a lot of kinks. This is my first new receiver since about 1998 so quite a bit has changed, needless to say.

One of the biggest reasons I bought this unit was for the Apple Airplay. Now that I've fixed the skipping issue, I've noticed that if I walk too far away from the receiver with my Iphone 5, the music cuts out. We're not talking too far away, I would say about 50-60 feet, out to my front patio. I have a Time Warner cable modem/router, and we have the slowest cable connection you can get. Am I safe to assume this is a problem with the modem/internet? It'd be my guess that this is the case?

thanks for the help, and thank you to the person who posted the HDMI splitter option to listen to music and watch TV, I'll be doing that shortly.

What fixed the issue?
post #5766 of 10878 Old 02-24-2013, 03:17 PM
585-645-1006

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2035 Post(s)
Liked: 1762
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinggfx View Post

Thanks - If that doesn't work do you think I can exchange it as best buy since I bought it less than a week ago?

Also going forward is there any way to prevent this (aside from not blowing any fuses..). I have everything plugged into a sturdy surge protector strip so I thought I was OK

Best Buy has a 30 day return policy so you should be able to exchange it as a defective unit. Also consider a whole house surge protector.

---------------------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; shop.avscience.com ; 585-645-1006, AVScience - Authorized dealer for AVRs, Speakers, etc. 

Daily 8am – 8pm EST (including weekends)
Call for pricing - Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Pioneer, Onkyo, Def Tech, Atlantic Tech, Oppo
** Think the AVR is defective?  Reset the microprocessor 4-5 times. 
post #5767 of 10878 Old 02-24-2013, 03:24 PM
585-645-1006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuriin View Post

jdsmoothie: You know you're stuff! Amazing. So, in order for me to stop switching it to TV Audio, I just turn it off in the Setup? But, doesn't that mean no audio will come out in general? Or is it just anything that is related to the TV? I have all my inputs connected to the receiver outputs.

About #2: Yeah, we were having issues with trying to figure out how to just isolate the bedroom speakers without being forced to using RCA cables because that probably meant using RCA cables for the BD player as well. I'll check the universal remote out.

About #3: What do you mean wireless kit? I don't mind buying like a wireless adapter...I was hoping to add a speaker to the bathroom and by the front of the bed, and maybe outside. Can you please elaborate?

edit: By the way, I had an optical cable plugged in it, but, then I read on these forums that the use of HDMI was so much better (I actually thought optical was better at first...). Just trying to figure out a way to make this simple. :|

1. Setting HDMI-CEC on the "TV" to OFF will only result in the TV smart apps not being able to pass their audio to the AVR via the HDMI/ARC feature.
3. You asked if "wireless speakers" could be connected to the AVR. In order to do that, there must be a "wireless transmitter" which would have to be connected to the Surr Back/Amp Assign speaker posts as the 1913 does not have either an analog output or Zone 2 pre-outs. You can either buy a "wireless speaker" setup or you can buy a "wireless" kit to use with your existing speakers.

HDMI is not necessarily better, rather optical cannot pass the bitstreamed HD DD/DTS audio tracks. For the regular DD/DTS tracks on DVDs and cable/sat TV there is no difference.

"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; shop.avscience.com ; 585-645-1006, AVScience - Authorized dealer for AVRs, Speakers, etc. 

Call for pricing - Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Pioneer, Onkyo, Def Tech, Atlantic Tech, Oppo
post #5768 of 10878 Old 02-24-2013, 03:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Liked: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody777 View Post

Apparently, movie sound tracks get a 10db boost to the LFE channel. This is commonly done at the player, however, some older receivers (like my Onkyo) can do it at the receiver as well. In my case, I was getting the 10db boost from my player and my receiver.

I don't think I quite understand exactly what's happening, so here's a link:

http://www.avsforum.com/t/748147/lfe-subwoofers-and-interconnects-explained

I assume I wouldn't have this problem with any recent Denon, but I just want to make sure.

Gotcha, it looks like you would be safe on a newer AVR. I think youd run Audyssey, which would set that level based on other speakers, and then allow you to adjust if you like, like me running 4-5db hot. 10db is a lot.

65" VT50 / BDP-S7200
Denon AVR-4520CI
Klipsch RF82 II and RC62 II / Hsu VTF-15H (2)
Directv HR44-200 / HR24-500
post #5769 of 10878 Old 02-24-2013, 03:32 PM
585-645-1006

Quote:

I just found out my Onkyo has been boosting movie soundtracks 10db. Fortunately, there is a setting to turn it off. Does Denon have this same issue? And if so, is there a way to turn it off?

AVRs will boost the LFE +10db although the Denon AVRs have a separate LFE setting to disable that boost if desired.

post #5770 of 10878 Old 02-24-2013, 03:37 PM
585-645-1006

Quote:
Originally Posted by helvetica bold View Post

I'm currently looking for a new AVR-I want to upgrade from my aging Panasonic
SAHE100. Especially with the new Xbox and PS4 coming out.
I'm currently looking at either the 1913 or the 1713.
However when will Denon release new systems? Are they 2013 models? Did Denon
release any info at CES?.

The new Denon models are generally released each spring/summer with the XX13 models being released last spring/summer 2012. AFAIK, no information was released at CES on the new 2013 models.

post #5771 of 10878 Old 02-24-2013, 03:49 PM
585-645-1006

Quote:
Originally Posted by droogy View Post

I too am having this issue... I use the airplay fairly frequently and it seems like I'd have to do a soft reset everyday to have it work consistently.

happens with airplay from a PC or the phone itself. Have tried resetting the router and only thing that works consistency is a soft reset / microprocessor reset. Haven't done the network reset as of yet but will likely try it now.

Have also tried closing background apps but that doesn't seem to work.

Review the Airplay info provided in the first link and if still no joy, you may want to consider changing routers if to one of the ones listed in the 2nd link below ....

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1334369/the-official-denon-avr-xx12-model-owners-thread/0_100#user_L1

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1409431/the-official-denon-avr-xx13-model-owners-thread-faq/5400_100#post_22945816

post #5772 of 10878 Old 02-24-2013, 04:44 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post

Denon AVRs make no additional boost although do have a separate LFE setting to reduce the source +10db boost it if desired.

Thanks! So, it looks like the option is there if necessary (I think some really old sound tracks before an official standard was adopted and some music dvds and bds have potential issues). It sounds like Denons handle LFE correctly out of the box. My Onkyo did not -- music sounded good, but movies with anything .1 sounded crazy on the low end. It was applying a +10db boost.
post #5773 of 10878 Old 02-24-2013, 06:24 PM

Hello to all,

Thanks for the very informative thread.
I am a recent owner of the 3313CI and I am curious about the function of the pre amp out signals. I would like to bi amp my 20+ year old Mirage M3's using an external amp on the woofer connection. I am aware that the back surrounds can be assigned to bi amp the fronts using the internal amplifiers. Does this also assign the preamp outs? Any knowledge or advice would be greatly appreciated.
post #5774 of 10878 Old 02-24-2013, 08:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Liked: 369
Man, I just watched a goof action flick and it was pretty awesome with the 3313 powering my speakers and the Hsu sub. Love this thing.

65" VT50 / BDP-S7200
Denon AVR-4520CI
Klipsch RF82 II and RC62 II / Hsu VTF-15H (2)
Directv HR44-200 / HR24-500
post #5775 of 10878 Old 02-24-2013, 08:36 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
Liked: 1601
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post

Denon AVRs make no additional boost although do have a separate LFE setting to reduce the source +10db boost it if desired.

Thanks! So, it looks like the option is there if necessary (I think some really old sound tracks before an official standard was adopted and some music dvds and bds have potential issues). It sounds like Denons handle LFE correctly out of the box. My Onkyo did not -- music sounded good, but movies with anything .1 sounded crazy on the low end. It was applying a +10db boost.

Just to be clear - it is CORRECT for the receiver to apply a +10db boost to the LFE channel of a MultiCH soundtrack. That is part of the processing chain and is a necessary step for proper reproduction. The bug you refer to is when this boost happens TWICE because another component (e.g. the player) is also doing it, you get a double boost.

batpig's "Denon-to-English Dictionary"
Setup Guide and FAQ
http://batpigworld.com/

Become a fan "batpigworld.com" on Facebook!
post #5776 of 10878 Old 02-24-2013, 08:38 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
Liked: 1601
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback JW View Post

Hello to all,

Thanks for the very informative thread.
I am a recent owner of the 3313CI and I am curious about the function of the pre amp out signals. I would like to bi amp my 20+ year old Mirage M3's using an external amp on the woofer connection. I am aware that the back surrounds can be assigned to bi amp the fronts using the internal amplifiers. Does this also assign the preamp outs? Any knowledge or advice would be greatly appreciated.

No, amp assigment only affects the two assignable internal amps. The pre outs are fixed. But the thing is with external amps it's not needed, if you want to bi amp a channel with external amps you just split the signal from the pre out to two channels of the external amp.

batpig's "Denon-to-English Dictionary"
Setup Guide and FAQ
http://batpigworld.com/

Become a fan "batpigworld.com" on Facebook!
post #5777 of 10878 Old 02-24-2013, 08:56 PM

I returned it to best buy and they ordered me a replacement. I'll take a look at some ups battery backups. I'm also going to have my electrician come add another circuit to the basement so I could spread out the power draw. I should have thought about this before but I was too excited to plug everything in and get started. I hope I didn't screw up any of my speakers.. we'll see
Thanks
post #5778 of 10878 Old 02-25-2013, 04:15 AM
585-645-1006

Quote:
Originally Posted by batpig View Post

Just to be clear - it is CORRECT for the receiver to apply a +10db boost to the LFE channel of a MultiCH soundtrack. That is part of the processing chain and is a necessary step for proper reproduction. The bug you refer to is when this boost happens TWICE because another component (e.g. the player) is also doing it, you get a double boost.

Oops. Forgot which end it occurred at there for a moment. redface.gif Edited my post for correctness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by batpig View Post

No, amp assigment only affects the two assignable internal amps. The pre outs are fixed. But the thing is with external amps it's not needed, if you want to bi amp a channel with external amps you just split the signal from the pre out to two channels of the external amp.

@silverback JW - note what you don't want to do is connect both the speaker level and line level connection to the same set of speakers, rather as noted above, simply split the pre-out signal from the AVR to the external amp.

post #5779 of 10878 Old 02-25-2013, 04:33 AM
585-645-1006

I have just purchased a new XX13 on clearance and am looking for a budget speaker setup. What speakers, wire, cables do I need?

If you are located in the USA, you can get everything you need at forum sponsor Monoprice for roughly $300 + shipping.

1. Speakers - (5.1 setup - Left/Center/Right, Surround L/R, sub) Monoprice sells the Energy Take 5.1 Classic setup rebranded with the Monoprice name [$239].

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?seq=1&format=2&p_id=9774&CAWELAID=1642113809&cagpspn=pla&gclid=CJKx2Mag0bUCFQo3nAodj0kAfA

2. Speaker Wire - The speakers will not come with speaker wire so you'll need a roll of speaker wire (100' of 16AWG should do although you can purchase a longer length spool if necessary). [100' spool - $19].

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10239&cs_id=1023903&p_id=2793&seq=1&format=2

3. HDMI cables - get one for each device to be connected to the AVR + one to connect the AVR to the TV + a few extra for future devices or if you should happen to get a defective cable. Ensure they are "High Speed" HDMI cables. Order longer or shorter as required for your setup. [8 6' cables - $28].

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10240&cs_id=1024008&p_id=3992&seq=1&format=2

4. Optical cable - cable/sat boxes don't always work well with AVRs so the workaround is connecting the cable/sat box (HDMI) directly to the TV with cable/sat box (optical) from the cable/sat box to the AVR for surround sound - good to have a couple of these on hand just in case. [2 - $4]

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10229&cs_id=1022901&p_id=1419&seq=1&format=2

5. Banana Plugs - An additional (optional) accessory to purchase are banana plugs to make the wiring connection to the speakers and AVR a bit easier (although bare wire works just as well). For a 5.1 setup you would need 10 plugs, although worth buying a couple extra if you ever plan on adding two more speakers for either the main zone or Zone 2 in another room. [7 sets of 2 plugs - $11]

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?seq=1&format=2&p_id=2801&CAWELAID=1329459430&cagpspn=pla&gclid=CMLT2-ik0bUCFQ-xnQodNXYAbw

post #5780 of 10878 Old 02-25-2013, 08:12 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Just a few (re-hashed) questions about the 1913 Audussey setup, I've read over the last hour or so through a lot of search results and just wanted to be clear about a few things:

1) I have a normal 5.1 setup, Zone2 is the correct amp assign for this, is that right? I'm under the impression surround back can be used as well.

2) The crossover's for my center and surround backs seemed fine, center was 50 but I raised to 80 and backs are at 120, but my front L/R was measured at 250. I know lowering xover is not advised after calibration but it seems this may cause a problem. My sub is rated at 38-250, but it seems that's a lot for it to handle, with everything 250 and below from my L/R going to the sub (it's only an 8" sub). And the LPE is set at 120, wouldn't that mean that everything from 120-250 coming from my L/R channels is lost? I'm just worried that keeping it at 250 is making me lose something somewhere.

My Audessey setup was a little rigged smile.gif so maybe this could be the issue. I unfolded a metal hanger and stuck that in the bottom of the mic where the screw of a tripod would normally go, it held it straight as an arrow though, so it seemed fine.

Thanks!

post #5781 of 10878 Old 02-25-2013, 09:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 837 Post(s)
Liked: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheYC View Post

Just a few (re-hashed) questions about the 1913 Audussey setup, I've read over the last hour or so through a lot of search results and just wanted to be clear about a few things:

1) I have a normal 5.1 setup, Zone2 is the correct amp assign for this, is that right? I'm under the impression surround back can be used as well.

2) The crossover's for my center and surround backs seemed fine, center was 50 but I raised to 80 and backs are at 120, but my front L/R was measured at 250. I know lowering xover is not advised after calibration but it seems this may cause a problem. My sub is rated at 38-250, but it seems that's a lot for it to handle, with everything 250 and below from my L/R going to the sub (it's only an 8" sub). And the LPE is set at 120, wouldn't that mean that everything from 120-250 coming from my L/R channels is lost? I'm just worried that keeping it at 250 is making me lose something somewhere.

My Audessey setup was a little rigged smile.gif so maybe this could be the issue. I unfolded a metal hanger and stuck that in the bottom of the mic where the screw of a tripod would normally go, it held it straight as an arrow though, so it seemed fine.

Thanks!

Something's not right there, your fronts are rated down to 30hz! eek.gif

Have you ran Audyssey more than once with the same results? How are your front speakers positioned, got a pic? Where did Audyssey set your sub level, is it in the acceptable range?

AVR: DENON 2113ci
FL/R: Klipschorn
CC: Klipsch RC64ii
SUR: Polk LS F/X x 4
SUB: PSA XS15 x 4 (Soon to be replaced with dual T-18s!)
DISP: Mitsubishi WD-73740
post #5782 of 10878 Old 02-25-2013, 09:33 AM

Liked: 12
So what might be causing my 2113 audio to soften then gradually come back to normal levels, all in about 5-8 seconds, while watching AT&T UVerse which the STB is hook up through the 2113 HDMI switching? I noticed it more and more recently during various shows from NBA Basketball to E's coverage of the Oscars etc...could it be some kind of audio leveling for louder portions of a show etc?

It doesn't cut out totally, though it might sound like it does, it just actually softens the audio level, lowers it, but doesn't cut out to no sound then back to sound.
post #5783 of 10878 Old 02-25-2013, 09:55 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post

Something's not right there, your fronts are rated down to 30hz! eek.gif

Have you ran Audyssey more than once with the same results? How are your front speakers positioned, got a pic? Where did Audyssey set your sub level, is it in the acceptable range?

Here's my setup, the L/R speakers are actually spread out another foot or so from how it is in the pic:

I figured the xover would come in the same as my center speaker, but definitely not. I have not re-tested as I did it pretty late last night and haven't really had the chance again, but will do. Sub was set at +3.5 so that seemed good.

post #5784 of 10878 Old 02-25-2013, 10:07 AM

Liked: 15
Just purchased the Denon 1913 last week among the good reviews and helpful knowledge everyone in the forum has offered. I just bought the Jamo HCS 426 surround system and a PSW505 12-Inch Powered Sub to round out my new collection. I do have some questions in regards to the audio output, which it seems I have to turn up the volume a lot more than I did with the Onkyo receiver. I assumed this was just normal with the Denons based on the forum posts I've seen here, but wasnt sure, so i wanted to make sure theres nothing i'm missing. I did the setup for the Audyssey, but I'm in a townhouse, so theres not much in the way of 6 different places to move around to.

Also, The upscaling to 1080p, I'm a Veriozn FIOS user, and I have the STB setup to broadcast at 1080i, so is the the upscaling even necessary for that type of source? I didnt see too much difference, but I wanted to have a secondary opinion (besides my wife, who always states she cant hear or see anything different). Should i set the STB to 720P, then upscale to 1080p?

Finally, I do see the display show an "offset -7db" and was wondering if that is in the audio source or it can be adjusted. If I'm already -7db, wouldnt that mean I'm already going to have to turn up the volume louder to compensate?

I appreciate all the help anyone may give, or any opinions, either way.
post #5785 of 10878 Old 02-25-2013, 10:09 AM
AVS Special Member

Yeah, everything seems good. Could be that hanger you used, but I can't say why. Maybe someone else has some ideas....

post #5786 of 10878 Old 02-25-2013, 10:16 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post

Yeah, everything seems good. Could be that hanger you used, but I can't say why. Maybe someone else has some ideas....

Thanks, maybe it was just an anomaly, I'll give it another shot tonight. The hanger seems perfectly kosher haha, but it's definitely a possibility.
Quote:
Also, The upscaling to 1080p, I'm a Veriozn FIOS user, and I have the STB setup to broadcast at 1080i, so is the the upscaling even necessary for that type of source? I didnt see too much difference, but I wanted to have a secondary opinion (besides my wife, who always states she cant hear or see anything different). Should i set the STB to 720P, then upscale to 1080p?

My understanding is that really only 720p (or below) content would be affected. I have processing turned off for HDMI sources though since anything I really care about (blu ray) will be 1080p anyway. Although, if I turn on the processing for HDMI and set it to 1080p will if effectively "downscale" 1080p24hz content to 1080p60hz?

post #5787 of 10878 Old 02-25-2013, 11:46 AM

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapshot View Post

Owner of a 2113 that I have a couple questions on.

When skipping ahead on a program on my Directv receiver, I noticed that upon resuming the program/sound, it will be lower, then it quickly resumes the same level. (Not a bad thing,just curious if it's a feature?)

However when just simply watching a program, the sound will lower very briefly (not mute or anything) and then resume the same level. Kind of like a quick audio drop out? I watch the receiver to see if it maybe loses sync on Dolby Digital but doesn't seem so.

I don't want to reset it just yet and lose my settings, just curious if anyone else has had the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjmccord View Post

So what might be causing my 2113 audio to soften then gradually come back to normal levels, all in about 5-8 seconds, while watching AT&T UVerse which the STB is hook up through the 2113 HDMI switching? I noticed it more and more recently during various shows from NBA Basketball to E's coverage of the Oscars etc...could it be some kind of audio leveling for louder portions of a show etc?

It doesn't cut out totally, though it might sound like it does, it just actually softens the audio level, lowers it, but doesn't cut out to no sound then back to sound.

Do you have Dynamic Volume set to ON? That features tries to level out volumes to prevent sudden changes.

HT Setup
TV: Samsung UN65ES8000
AVR: Denon AVR-3313CI
Front Speakers: Polk Audio LSi15 x 2 | Center Speaker: Polk Audio LSiC | Rear Speakers: Polk Audio LSiF/X x 2
Subwoofers: Polk Audio PSW-505 x 2
Amp: Emotiva XPA-5
post #5788 of 10878 Old 02-25-2013, 12:29 PM

HI,
I have bought a avr 1713 last week and its front panel broken and cover damaged in transit by cargo people. Any one can help me and inform where I can find its front panel and cover.
post #5789 of 10878 Old 02-25-2013, 04:04 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheYC View Post

Thanks!

Re-did the calibration and still getting the same xover for the L/R fronts and actually got back a 150 hz xover for my center this time. I should add that I'm pretty consistently getting "ambient noise too high/level too low warning" on my center channel only. I basically just keep hitting retry until it will eventually randomly pass. This only happens on my center channel though. It really doesn't sound bad though when I finish it, it's just a lot of stuff coming out of my poor little subwoofer.

post #5790 of 10878 Old 02-25-2013, 04:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Hmmm...do you have a lot of ambient noise? You should try to get your room as quiet as possible before running Audyssey - turn off things like HVAC, fans, air filters, computers, etc.

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Denon Avr 1513 Receiver , Denon Avr 1613 Receiver , Denon Avr 1713 Receiver , Denon Avr 1913 Receiver , Denon Avr 2113ci Receiver , Denon Avr 2313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon
Gear in this thread - 2113ci by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page