The **OFFICIAL** Denon AVR-XX13 Model Owner's Thread & FAQ - Page 373 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #11161 of 11164 Old Today, 03:36 PM
585-645-1006

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3661 Post(s)
Liked: 2165
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricST View Post
I look through the thread and didn't see a real answer to my problem.
My 2112ci will connect to the Net because i can stream Net radio but when i try and check for firmware update is says connection failed.
The Denon servers have been down all week. Try again next week.

------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; http://shop.avscience.com/ Call only for sales info --> 585-645-1006 

Daily - 8am to 8pm EST
AVScience sells Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Pioneer, Onkyo, Def Tech, Oppo, and more
** Think the AVR is defective?  Reset the microprocessor 5 times. 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11162 of 11164 Old Today, 04:42 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Hey JD,
Quick question, I'm looking to upgrade my 2310ci which I really love mainly for these features:
'Optical Out'
'Phono'
'Audio IN' (at least six)
'A/C Outlets'
...and the plethora of legacy I/O (S-Video, Component)
(see pics)
Only problem is I'm running out of HDMI. I want to stay with Denon but also don't want to omit the things I mentioned. I can probably live w/o the AC outlets but Phono is a must. Also, I mentioned way back before that Denon has also omitted the screen input (source) but only shows the output speaker icons. Do the current ones show IN/OUT through remote switchable?
What would be the closest model? Budget is under $700. Thanks!

Input/Output display icons

I/O

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
The Denon servers have been down all week. Try again next week.
post #11163 of 11164 Old Today, 05:03 PM
585-645-1006

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 3661 Post(s)
Liked: 2165
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sGuy View Post
Hey JD,
Quick question, I'm looking to upgrade my 2310ci which I really love mainly for these features:
'Optical Out'
'Phono'
'Audio IN' (at least six)
'A/C Outlets'
...and the plethora of legacy I/O (S-Video, Component)
(see pics)
Only problem is I'm running out of HDMI. I want to stay with Denon but also don't want to omit the things I mentioned. I can probably live w/o the AC outlets but Phono is a must. Also, I mentioned way back before that Denon has also omitted the screen input (source) but only shows the output speaker icons. Do the current ones show IN/OUT through remote switchable?
What would be the closest model? Budget is under $700. Thanks!
The GUI displayed on the TV shows both INPUT and OUTPUT speaker/sub icons, while the front panel display on the X3100W and lower models shows the INPUT icons and the X4100W and higher can show either INPUT or OUTPUT. The X4100W is the lowest model with a PHONO input so you may be better served purchasing a 3rd party PHONO pre-amp for about $50. Although the 2310CI would be between the X2100W and X3100W, you may be better served simply buying an external HDMI switch from Monoprice and keep using the 2310CI.

http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_i...seq=1&format=2

------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; http://shop.avscience.com/ Call only for sales info --> 585-645-1006 

Daily - 8am to 8pm EST
AVScience sells Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Pioneer, Onkyo, Def Tech, Oppo, and more
** Think the AVR is defective?  Reset the microprocessor 5 times. 
post #11164 of 11164 Unread Today, 07:40 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked: 27
What a huge difference in price between my 2310ci and the rests. I paid $490 for mine and the newer ones are all over $1K with less than I want - besides a few more HDMI, newer Dolby and Audyssey. Huge difference!
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Denon Avr 1513 Receiver , Denon Avr 1613 Receiver , Denon Avr 1713 Receiver , Denon Avr 1913 Receiver , Denon Avr 2113ci Receiver , Denon Avr 2313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon
Gear in this thread