The **OFFICIAL** Denon AVR-XX13 Model Owner's Thread & FAQ - Page 382 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 29Likes

post #11431 of 11626 Old 05-19-2016, 09:15 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 376 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14987 Post(s)
Liked: 7225
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterawesome View Post
I went back and reread your post, and connected the DVR to the AVR via component video, to no avail. I also kept the HDMI connection to the AVR (for audio purposes). Here was my process.

First I assigned my inputs as such: HDMI:None / DIGITAL:None / COMP: Comp
When doing this, I stopped receiving Audio or Video signals through the DVR. I got the black screen with Denon logo.

Then I assigned my inputs as such: HDMI:HDMI1 / DIGITAL:None / COMP: Comp
When doing this, I received an Audio and Video signal. I’m assuming this is because the AVR was pulling the HDMI signal and not the component video signal.

Next, I switched my Input Select>Input Mode to “Analog”
When doing this, I was getting Video, but no Audio. I’m assuming this was pulling video from the Component video signal. I don’t understand why I wasn’t getting audio here. Is it because I did not also have an analog audio connection for the CBL/SAT input into the AVR? Additionally, when I unplugged the HDMI cable from the DVR, I was surprised to lose the video signal despite having my Input Mode set to Analog. Why would this happen?

Finally, and unfortunately, when streaming music via AirPlay the input switched to Network and the display went black while the streaming audio played. This seems to be my recurring problem: No matter how I might try to re-route video signals, the Network input overrides the Audio/Video, and I can’t identify a way to prevent that from happening, or overriding the Network input assignment to be audio-only.

The INPUT MODE setting only refers to the "audio" not the "video" and as there was no analog audio connection, there would be no audio as you learned.

Unlike on the 2014 and newer models, the Video Source setting cannot be used with network audio. You would need to Airplay to another device (eg. Apple TV) and then use the Video Source setting to select a component video source.

Last edited by jdsmoothie; 05-20-2016 at 11:10 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11432 of 11626 Old 05-19-2016, 06:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
The INPUT MODE setting only refers to the "audio" not the "video" and as there was no analog audio connection, there would be no audio as you learned.

With the Airplay audio selected, press the OPTION button and select Video Select and then the source name used for the component video cable.
Two interesting issues happening here. First, the OPTION button does absolutely nothing - both in the NETWORK input or any other - when pressed. Secondly, when on the CBL/SAT (where the DVR is connected) there is a Video Select option within the input settings. But when I'm in the Airplay source (NETWORK) that Video Selection option is gone.

Thank you for clarifying my issue about the INPUT MODE.
post #11433 of 11626 Old 05-19-2016, 09:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
Liked: 210
Quote:
I went back and reread your post, and connected the DVR to the AVR via component video, to no avail. I also kept the HDMI connection to the AVR (for audio purposes). Here was my process.

First I assigned my inputs as such: HDMI:None / DIGITAL:None / COMP: Comp
When doing this, I stopped receiving Audio or Video signals through the DVR. I got the black screen with Denon logo.
Hi misterawesome, component (green,blue,red) are video only connection. See if setting DRV resolution menu to 720p will pass through component video.

post #11434 of 11626 Old 05-20-2016, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Two interesting issues happening here. First, the OPTION button does absolutely nothing - both in the NETWORK input or any other - when pressed. Secondly, when on the CBL/SAT (where the DVR is connected) there is a Video Select option within the input settings. But when I'm in the Airplay source (NETWORK) that Video Selection option is gone.

Thank you for clarifying my issue about the INPUT MODE.

Oops! Sorry, my mistake. Forgot the XX13 models use the Video Source setting which does not work with network audio, unlike on the 2013 and newer models which use the OPTION - VIDEO SELECT setting. You would need to Airplay to another device (eg. Apple TV) and then use the Video Source setting to select a component video source.

Last edited by jdsmoothie; 05-21-2016 at 01:13 AM.
post #11435 of 11626 Old 05-20-2016, 01:59 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
So, where does this leave me? It seemed like I had two options for my goal of listening to streaming music while watching TV. One being what I have been working through in the past few posts. The other being to run all video through the TV, outputting audio to the AVR (in essence treating the AVR as an integrated amp). But in both cases, the Network audio issue trumps everything.

I could either buy an Apple TV or replace my AVR with a newer model. Should I pursue the latter, I'd be looking at a Marantz model. Knowing that they're made by the same people, could I assume those newer models would also have the improved Video Source setting for network audio?
post #11436 of 11626 Old 05-21-2016, 01:14 AM

Quote:
So, where does this leave me? It seemed like I had two options for my goal of listening to streaming music while watching TV. One being what I have been working through in the past few posts. The other being to run all video through the TV, outputting audio to the AVR (in essence treating the AVR as an integrated amp). But in both cases, the Network audio issue trumps everything.

I could either buy an Apple TV or replace my AVR with a newer model. Should I pursue the latter, I'd be looking at a Marantz model. Knowing that they're made by the same people, could I assume those newer models would also have the improved Video Source setting for network audio?
Correct. The 2013 and newer Marantz models also use the OPTION - VIDEO SELECT setting as well.
post #11437 of 11626 Old 05-31-2016, 12:13 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hello All - first post here so apologies for not being able to read through all 382 pages of this thread.

I found a AVR-1613 for sale online for less than $100 so I am looking to pick it up (may do so anyway to expand my existing audio setup) so just a few questions -
  1. Did the AVR-1613 get Spotify as an isntallable app or is the model number too low?
  2. I know that the AVR-1613 can't be controlled via a web-interface but I believe it can be controlled via the smartphone app?
  3. Is it possible to split the audio from video and play from two separate sources? If I wanted to play HDMI Video & Optical (or even an analog source)?

Thanks in advance!
post #11438 of 11626 Old 05-31-2016, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigy View Post
Hello All - first post here so apologies for not being able to read through all 382 pages of this thread.

I found a AVR-1613 for sale online for less than $100 so I am looking to pick it up (may do so anyway to expand my existing audio setup) so just a few questions -
  1. Did the AVR-1613 get Spotify as an isntallable app or is the model number too low?
  2. I know that the AVR-1613 can't be controlled via a web-interface but I believe it can be controlled via the smartphone app?
  3. Is it possible to split the audio from video and play from two separate sources? If I wanted to play HDMI Video & Optical (or even an analog source)?

Thanks in advance!
1. No as Spotify was only first released on the following year's models (ie. 2013).
2. Although there is no on board Web Control feature, you can still use the AVR's URL to control it using: "IP address/MainZone/index.html", "IP address/Setup_index.asp" or a remote app.
3. Yes. With the Optical or analog source using the same source name as the HDMI video source, set the INPUT MODE to either "Digital" or "Analog" as appropriate.
post #11439 of 11626 Old 05-31-2016, 12:34 PM

Quote:
1. No as Spotify was only first released on the following year's models (ie. 2013).
2. Although there is no on board Web Control feature, you can still use the AVR's URL to control it using: "IP address/MainZone/index.html", "IP address/Setup_index.asp" or a remote app.
3. Yes. With the Optical or analog source using the same source name as the HDMI video source, set the INPUT MODE to either "Digital" or "Analog" as appropriate.
1. Okay so the only apps I have are Pandora, Flickr & SiriusXM? Spotify can be done via Airplay (that's fine).

2. YES - this is exactly what I wanted to hear! I want to build some functionality into a Python app I am using to change the input and do some settings changes.

3. Do you know if its possible to switch between these via AVR URLs on the fly or this can only be done via Settings?

My use case for #3 is this -- I am watching a program on my TV (via HDMI) and want to play a sound from an external speaker (hooked up via 3.5mm > RCA into one of the inputs).

If I understand correctly, in the Settings, if I select Digital I will get the HDMI Audio & if I select Analog I will get the RCA audio. But is there a way to change this via URL or swap between them?

Let me know if that makes sense or if you need more info to explain.

Thanks again for your quick response - greatly appreciated.
post #11440 of 11626 Old 05-31-2016, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigy View Post
1. Okay so the only apps I have are Pandora, Flickr & SiriusXM? Spotify can be done via Airplay (that's fine).

2. YES - this is exactly what I wanted to hear! I want to build some functionality into a Python app I am using to change the input and do some settings changes.

3. Do you know if its possible to switch between these via AVR URLs on the fly or this can only be done via Settings?

My use case for #3 is this -- I am watching a program on my TV (via HDMI) and want to play a sound from an external speaker (hooked up via 3.5mm > RCA into one of the inputs).

If I understand correctly, in the Settings, if I select Digital I will get the HDMI Audio & if I select Analog I will get the RCA audio. But is there a way to change this via URL or swap between them?

Let me know if that makes sense or if you need more info to explain.

Thanks again for your quick response - greatly appreciated.
No ...

HDMI = HDMI
Digital = Optical/Coax Digital
Analog = Analog

The settings can be changed either via the on board GUI/menu or via the web accessed menu.
post #11441 of 11626 Old 06-01-2016, 05:11 AM

Quote:
No ...

HDMI = HDMI
Digital = Optical/Coax Digital
Analog = Analog

The settings can be changed either via the on board GUI/menu or via the web accessed menu.
Okay thank you again for your help. I am sure I will be back once I have this all setup in my new place.
post #11442 of 11626 Old 06-01-2016, 07:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 11
AVR2113 Airplay in Zone2 question

I know I can play airplay to Zone2.. but, for example, if I am on my Macbook, in iTunes, and hit the airplay button to select an airplay client, should I expect to see something like

AVR2113CI - Zone1
AVR2213CI - Zone2

?

I don't.

I confess that our Macbook is still on something like 10.6, and we have a 4th gen Ipod Video which is also some on older rev of iOS (in case the Apple side of this is the problem). (yes we will do the free update on the MacBook one of these days...)

thanks for any help!
post #11443 of 11626 Old 06-01-2016, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim2dive View Post
I know I can play airplay to Zone2.. but, for example, if I am on my Macbook, in iTunes, and hit the airplay button to select an airplay client, should I expect to see something like

AVR2113CI - Zone1
AVR2213CI - Zone2

?

I don't.

I confess that our Macbook is still on something like 10.6, and we have a 4th gen Ipod Video which is also some on older rev of iOS (in case the Apple side of this is the problem). (yes we will do the free update on the MacBook one of these days...)

thanks for any help!
Huh? When streaming Airplay audio to the AVR, the main zone will first play Airplay, and then you can select it as a source for Zone 2.
post #11444 of 11626 Old 06-01-2016, 10:25 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Just a few simple questions (hopefully). I have a 2113ci Denon receiver that I use to connect all HDMI inputs except one (optical cable from Directv box to AVR), and send one HDMI out to new Samsung TV KS9000. The 2113ci, off and on, changes itself from Cable/Sat to TV Audio as I switch between sources. I then have to set it back to cable/sat manually. I believe I have everything connected correctly so It seems to me that I have some setup setting in the 2113ci wrong. I simply cannot find a wrong setting so I'd appreciate any help from the experts.

2nd. question. The 2113ci only has one optical cable in. I'd like to have the tv and blu-ray both connected with their optical cables. I see switches that go from one source to 2 sources but almost none that go from 2 sources to one source. Any recommendations? Also are any switches automatic rather than using like an A/B switch?

I appreciate all your input.
post #11445 of 11626 Old 06-01-2016, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala1ss View Post
Just a few simple questions (hopefully). I have a 2113ci Denon receiver that I use to connect all HDMI inputs except one (optical cable from Directv box to AVR), and send one HDMI out to new Samsung TV KS9000. The 2113ci, off and on, changes itself from Cable/Sat to TV Audio as I switch between sources. I then have to set it back to cable/sat manually. I believe I have everything connected correctly so It seems to me that I have some setup setting in the 2113ci wrong. I simply cannot find a wrong setting so I'd appreciate any help from the experts.

2nd. question. The 2113ci only has one optical cable in. I'd like to have the tv and blu-ray both connected with their optical cables. I see switches that go from one source to 2 sources but almost none that go from 2 sources to one source. Any recommendations? Also are any switches automatic rather than using like an A/B switch?

I appreciate all your input.
1. You have Anynet+ enabled on the TV to pass the HDMI(ARC) audio back to the AVR which will result in the AVR always changing to the "TV Audio" source when first powered on. Either disable Anynet+ or only turn it on when using HDMI(ARC).
2. The following optical switch can be used --> http://www.monoprice.com/Product?p_i...FYomhgodmgEDkQ
post #11446 of 11626 Old 06-01-2016, 05:00 PM

Quote:
1. You have Anynet+ enabled on the TV to pass the HDMI(ARC) audio back to the AVR which will result in the AVR always changing to the "TV Audio" source when first powered on. Either disable Anynet+ or only turn it on when using HDMI(ARC).
2. The following optical switch can be used --> http://www.monoprice.com/Product?p_i...FYomhgodmgEDkQ
Thank you JDSmoothie for your once again outstanding ability to explain solutions to we amateurs.
post #11447 of 11626 Old 06-02-2016, 06:03 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've been using my 3313ci happily for three years now, but have recently been having an odd problem. I don't actually know if it was always the case, or if I've just noticed it now that my daughter is watching TV. Here's the issue: when various shows go into a musical performance (i.e., kid's cartoons that have a song between acts), the audio level drops. I have to turn it up by 10 dB or so to maintain the same level. It seems like the mix is changing from mostly center (because it's all dialog) to surround sound for the song, and the level isn't maintained properly. When the song's over, it goes back to normal. It happened once on a non-kid's show, but now I forget which -- I think it was either SNL or Today Show when they had a band on. The TiVo is connected to the Receiver by HDMI, when is then driving 5 in-ceiling speakers (5.0 setup, no LFE speaker)

It's either the Receiver or the TiVo, not the program, because it doesn't happen when watching the same shows in another room, where that room's TiVo is connected directly to the TV by HDMI and the TV to a sound bar via optical. Since that's a two-channel setup, it could be the TiVo is doing something different, but I doubt it.

Has anyone else come across this? Is there some mode I should change to maintain level without dropping quality? It's indicating Dolby Digital throughout the change (i.e., not switching to ProLogic like on commercial breaks)
post #11448 of 11626 Old 06-02-2016, 09:28 AM

Quote:
JD - Unfortunately I still have the same problem. I turned the AnyNet feature to OFF. I also have nothing plugged into the Smart Hub HDMI ARC port HDMI 4. Directv DVR plugged into HDMI 1 on Smart Hub; Output from AVR, HDMI 2; output from UHD Blu-Ray HDMI 3. AVR is still defaulting to "Stereo TV"

I can't find anything in Denon setup to change.
post #11449 of 11626 Old 06-02-2016, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala1ss View Post
JD - Unfortunately I still have the same problem. I turned the AnyNet feature to OFF. I also have nothing plugged into the Smart Hub HDMI ARC port HDMI 4. Directv DVR plugged into HDMI 1 on Smart Hub; Output from AVR, HDMI 2; output from UHD Blu-Ray HDMI 3. AVR is still defaulting to "Stereo TV"

I can't find anything in Denon setup to change.
Defaulting to the "TV Audio" source and "Stereo TV" are two different things so not sure what the issue is now. You can also set HDMI Control on the AVR to OFF under HDMI Setup.
post #11450 of 11626 Old 06-03-2016, 05:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Huh? When streaming Airplay audio to the AVR, the main zone will first play Airplay, and then you can select it as a source for Zone 2.
What I am asking is if there is a way to have Airplay (from the iDevice) directly select Zone2.. either on the xx13 on any of the newer models.

I want to be able to make the selection directly from the iDevice without needing access to my Denon remote (or having to launch the Denon app)

so in a world where this was possible, I would imagine the Airplay menu showing each Zone as a separate entry so it can be directly picked.
post #11451 of 11626 Old 06-03-2016, 09:05 AM

Quote:
What I am asking is if there is a way to have Airplay (from the iDevice) directly select Zone2.. either on the xx13 on any of the newer models.

I want to be able to make the selection directly from the iDevice without needing access to my Denon remote (or having to launch the Denon app)

so in a world where this was possible, I would imagine the Airplay menu showing each Zone as a separate entry so it can be directly picked.
No.
post #11452 of 11626 Old 06-03-2016, 11:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Quoted: 3704 Post(s)
Liked: 3572
Quote:

To add to what JD said, the receiver shows up as a single Airplay "speaker". In order to do what you want, as you surmise, you'd need to see each "zone" as a separate Airplay speaker, which would likely entail more cost/complexity from the AVR mfgr's perspective. The same is true for other "casting" services like Spotify implemented in receivers.

As a trick/workaround, you can add an Airport Express (probably can find one cheap used) and then run it to an analog input, and use that as a dedicated Zone 2 Airplay streamer. If you leave Zone 2 powered on, then you won't have to touch the Denon remote/app and can control source/volume via Airplay through the AE.

batpig's "Denon-to-English Dictionary"
Setup Guide and FAQ
http://batpigworld.com/

Become a fan "batpigworld.com" on Facebook!
post #11453 of 11626 Old 06-03-2016, 12:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by batpig View Post
To add to what JD said, the receiver shows up as a single Airplay "speaker". In order to do what you want, as you surmise, you'd need to see each "zone" as a separate Airplay speaker, which would likely entail more cost/complexity from the AVR mfgr's perspective. The same is true for other "casting" services like Spotify implemented in receivers.

As a trick/workaround, you can add an Airport Express (probably can find one cheap used) and then run it to an analog input, and use that as a dedicated Zone 2 Airplay streamer. If you leave Zone 2 powered on, then you won't have to touch the Denon remote/app and can control source/volume via Airplay through the AE.
Interesting work-around idea.. I'd have to hook up a Kill-a-watt to see how much/little power would be consumed to leave Zone2 on constantly. (with the telnet option I can at least set up a cron job to power down at night and back on in the morning.

I simply wanted to know if it was possible on ANY denon model, and if so, what the entry-point model would be. And/or given our usage model, even tho I don't think I've owned anything except Denon for 15+ years, I'd consider it a compelling reason to explore other brands if anyone knows of a model which does support this.

thanks for the replies..
post #11454 of 11626 Old 06-05-2016, 05:31 PM

So JD directed me to this thread.... so here's a repost.

I have a 1913, the unit had been running strong since 2012 till the other day...

I have HDMI 3 (PS3), 4 (XB1) & 5 (PC) connected.

One day the 5 just weren't responsive, second monitor (receiver) wasn't showing up on the PC. 3 & 4 still worked.

First I thought it was a defective cable, so I went and get another 40ft HDMI, but nope, wasn't working either.

So next thing is really weird and why I think the HDMI board is ****y. I unplugged the HDMI cable from 5, and 3 & 4 would suddenly not work anymore. Plug 5 back in (albeit non functioning), and 3 & 4 would work again.

So I switched 3 & 5, so now 3 is PC and 5 is PS3. Now when the PS3 is plugged in and off, PC at 3 would not work. Turn the PS3 on, and the PC at 3 would work. voila.

Tried soft-reseting the receiver and retested the microprocessor too, didn't help.

Dead HDMI board? Send it in for repair (out of warranty, it was a refurb and only had a 1 year warranty.)? Buy a new receiver?
post #11455 of 11626 Old 06-15-2016, 11:04 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 74
Quote:
I have Anynet+ disabled on my UN65KS8000 and still receive ARC input from HDMI 4 to my AVR-1913. I do have HDMI control enabled on the Denon for HDMI pass-through, but I did disable that as well and the ARC still functioned. Just my $.02

Samsung UN65KS8000F
Pioneer BDP-51FD
Yamaha Aventage RX-A2050
Xfinity X1
Playstation 4 Pro
post #11456 of 11626 Old 06-15-2016, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvcjbl View Post
I have Anynet+ disabled on my UN65KS8000 and still receive ARC input from HDMI 4 to my AVR-1913. I do have HDMI control enabled on the Denon for HDMI pass-through, but I did disable that as well and the ARC still functioned. Just my $.02
Interesting .. but certainly not normal. Are you certain the audio is coming from the TV and not your cable/sat box? Does "TV Audio" show up as the source on the front panel display?
post #11457 of 11626 Old 06-15-2016, 11:48 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 74
Quote:
Interesting .. but certainly not normal. Are you certain the audio is coming from the TV and not your cable/sat box? Does "TV Audio" show up as the source on the front panel display?
You are correct, the receiver automatically switched the audio source to my Xfinity X1 which is plugged into the AVR and it's just using the TV as a display. The apps no longer have sound, so I'll be re-enabling that. Just changed this setting this morning when I was tinkering.

Samsung UN65KS8000F
Pioneer BDP-51FD
Yamaha Aventage RX-A2050
Xfinity X1
Playstation 4 Pro
post #11458 of 11626 Old 06-20-2016, 02:49 PM

Navigating the Denon AVR-1613 Blind Folded

For reasons not worth going into for this post, I have need to make an adjustment to the settings on my Denon AVR-1613 "in the blind", in other words, without being able to see the screen and navigate through the menu tree. Would someone be willing to document the exact sequence of key presses on the remote in order to 1) enter the settings menu and assign the "Digital Audio IN" as "Optical" (TOSlink) to the CBL/SAT source? Then 2) safely exit out of the menu system back to normal. Please start with the Denon "Off" and the first button press of the remote being the "CBL/SAT" button just to make sure that I can follow you correctly. Thanks!
post #11459 of 11626 Old 06-27-2016, 04:29 PM

2113 Network and Power issues:

Here's what my receiver is having problems with lately:

1. My network connection does not work at all. In the past, I could cut power a couple of times and it would come back. Then later, that wouldn't work and I would have to do a reset or two or three to get it to come back. Now, no matter what I do it won't come back.

2. Power. When I hit the power button on the remote the unit doesn't come on. When I press the power button on the unit it doesn't come on. When I hit the power button on the web interface it doesn't come on. This happens about once or twice a week. I have to unplug the unit and plug it back in and then it works. Irritating, yes. But I can live with it. But, coupled with the dead network adapter, I thinking this thing is quickly becoming junk.

3. If I recall correctly, when I first got this receiver about 3 or 4 years ago, I would listen to movies at about 30-35 volume level. Now, when I watch a movie, I have to put it up to about 60 to hear it clearly.

I think it may be time to look at another receiver. This was an expensive receiver. It should have lasted a lot longer than 4 or 5 years. I have a 25 year-old yamaha in the basement. Maybe it's time to look at that brand again.
post #11460 of 11626 Old 06-27-2016, 05:01 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoneill View Post
2113 Network and Power issues:

Here's what my receiver is having problems with lately:

1. My network connection does not work at all. In the past, I could cut power a couple of times and it would come back. Then later, that wouldn't work and I would have to do a reset or two or three to get it to come back. Now, no matter what I do it won't come back.

2. Power. When I hit the power button on the remote the unit doesn't come on. When I press the power button on the unit it doesn't come on. When I hit the power button on the web interface it doesn't come on. This happens about once or twice a week. I have to unplug the unit and plug it back in and then it works. Irritating, yes. But I can live with it. But, coupled with the dead network adapter, I thinking this thing is quickly becoming junk.

3. If I recall correctly, when I first got this receiver about 3 or 4 years ago, I would listen to movies at about 30-35 volume level. Now, when I watch a movie, I have to put it up to about 60 to hear it clearly.

I think it may be time to look at another receiver. This was an expensive receiver. It should have lasted a lot longer than 4 or 5 years. I have a 25 year-old yamaha in the basement. Maybe it's time to look at that brand again.
Interesting. I use the network connection for zone 2 (my deck) and it craps out once in a blue moon. Unplug, count to a slow 10, plug back in and it's good as new. Probably have done this 10 times over the last 3 years... Network adapter is wired, so it's curious that this is happening.

Does you receiver have adequate venting? I'm wondering if heat is doing it...

- Dan

- Dan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Denon , Denon Avr 1513 Receiver , Denon Avr 1613 Receiver , Denon Avr 1713 Receiver , Denon Avr 1913 Receiver , Denon Avr 2113ci Receiver , Denon Avr 2313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page