The **OFFICIAL** Denon AVR-XX13 Model Owner's Thread & FAQ - Page 387 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 29Likes

post #11581 of 11585 Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13897 Post(s)
Liked: 6515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhnie View Post
I'm at my wits end, hoping someone can help me out. I have a 2113CI and it's worked great for the most part, but I always had an issue with Netflix's DD+ sounding weird. I just assumed it was Netflix but finally researched it and found it might be the firmware on the receiver. Problem is, I can't get it to connect to my network. I've done everything I can to troubleshoot, change network cables, routers, etc. Finally just did a network reset, and after getting through the Audyssey setup again...I still can't connect to the network. Also, when I go to the firmware menu, the option to update is greyed out, and when I go to the version menu it doesn't show anything (can't select the version option). Anyone have any ideas other than taking it to a repair shop? Really, really appreciate any tips or help on this. Thank you!
Try doing a series of at least 4-5 Network resets. If still no joy, apparently the network card has been damaged (possibly due to a storm) and will require repair/replacement.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11582 of 11585 Old Today, 12:16 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
Try doing a series of at least 4-5 Network resets. If still no joy, apparently the network card has been damaged (possibly due to a storm) and will require repair/replacement.
Whoa, really? Have people had success doing the reset multiple times? It's a catch 22 for me though, since the networking isn't functional I cannot pull the config from the unit. So going through Audessey setup again will suck but I guess it's worth it if I can get it working. Thanks!
post #11583 of 11585 Old Today, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Whoa, really? Have people had success doing the reset multiple times? It's a catch 22 for me though, since the networking isn't functional I cannot pull the config from the unit. So going through Audessey setup again will suck but I guess it's worth it if I can get it working. Thanks!
It's unlikely to resolve your issue, but might as well give it a shot before resorting to repair or purchasing a more current model.

post #11584 of 11585 Old Today, 04:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
I don't think doing a network reset will remove your settings. There is a factory reset which will do this.
As JD mentioned, I would just do multiple network resets and if that doesn't work, I would try multiple factory resets before looking into repair/replacement.

Good luck.
post #11585 of 11585 Old Today, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkEHansen View Post
I don't think doing a network reset will remove your settings. There is a factory reset which will do this.
As JD mentioned, I would just do multiple network resets and if that doesn't work, I would try multiple factory resets before looking into repair/replacement.

Good luck.
Both resets will do this. As noted in post 5 of this thread a "Network reset" also results in a microprocessor/factory reset as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Denon , Denon Avr 1513 Receiver , Denon Avr 1613 Receiver , Denon Avr 1713 Receiver , Denon Avr 1913 Receiver , Denon Avr 2113ci Receiver , Denon Avr 2313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver
Gear in this thread