post #361 of 738 Old 06-09-2013, 01:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by PineappleMonkey View Post

Greetings everyone! I finally decided to stop lurking around here and to start posting! Except I wish it was under better circumstances... I guess that's what this section is for though, to partly help with frustrations.... smile.gif I have had a 2-channel setup for a few months now and was missing some bass, so after deciding on the one I liked and while learning more about setting up my system and such I've run into a few problems. I hope you can help me.

I have a 2.1 speaker setup that consists of:

Marantz AV7701

Amp: Emotiva XPA-5 using XLR connects

Speakers: Bower and Wilkins CM9's: Bi-wired.

Sub woofer: SVS PC12-NSD with one RCA cable going into SW1 port on the 7701 and into the Right low level line on the Sub.

I have two problems, the first is when I am done calibrating through Audyssey it is giving me a -12db reading for my main speakers. I read a few pages back on using an attenuator to bring the decibel level down? Is there another solution?

Secondly, I had to play around with the sub woofer volume on the unit itself to give me a reading of -4db insead of -12db when I ran Audyssey, which is fine, but I still don't hear much through the sub woofer when I listen to anything, it's really quiet. Even compared to my main speakers I can barely hear it.

After going through Audyssey, I manually go in and set the crossover for the main speakers from 40hz to 80hz. The speaker size from large to small. LFE for sub woofer is set to 120hz and level is at -4db

Many thanks in advance to any help you all may give me!

Edit: So I heard how it's a known issue and to make my center channel turn on (even though I don't have one) and that should make the sub woofer work. This band-aid fix does work but what DB should I manually set it at for now until an actual fix is made? Also after I do this, I cannot use dynamic EQ...it's telling me to re-run Audyssey. I am assuming that is because it never detected a center channel in the first place.

Did you ever get your level issues resolved?

Will be switching to passive speakers soon and trying to decide on amp:
Emotiva XPA-5 & 2 XPA-1L, Marantz MM-8077 or maybe secondhand Arcam P777.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #362 of 738 Old 06-15-2013, 02:45 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Greetings all, I have finally entered the realm of 5.1 and this unit has really expanded my audio horizons. One thing I have not been able to figure out is how to adjust the volume levels of the individual channels on the fly. There are some multichannel things I would like to make minor adjustments to while listening, but between the manual, this forum and Google, I haven't been able to get a handle on it. I am hoping it is something I am missing as my friend's $500 Klipsch surround system does it and I am having a hard time grasping the concept that such an expensive, sophisticated unit could not do that.

Many thanks to all the previous posters for enlightening me, hoping for a solution here. Thanks, Kevin
post #363 of 738 Old 06-15-2013, 02:59 PM
585-645-1006

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1434 Post(s)
Liked: 1607
Other than the Subwoofer and Center channel levels, the individual speaker levels can only be adjusted via the GUI interface.

---------------------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; shop.avscience.com ; 585-645-1006, AVScience - Authorized dealer for AVRs, Speakers, etc. 
Daily 8am – 8pm EST (Sat/Sun too if you leave message)
Call for pricing on Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Pioneer Elite, Def Tech, Atlantic Tech, Oppo
** Think the AVR is defective?  Reset the microprocessor 4-5 times. 
post #364 of 738 Old 06-15-2013, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post

Other than the Subwoofer and Center channel levels, the individual speaker levels can only be adjusted via the GUI interface.

Thank you very much for your prompt reply....

Do you mean Speakers-->Manual Setup-->Levels-->Test Tone Start?

Would much prefer to make adjustments while the music is actually playing vs using the test tones. Kev
post #365 of 738 Old 07-04-2013, 02:13 PM

Solving the repeated "update retry please wait" firmware update loop

Hi everyone. I just became the owner of a Marantz AV7701 yesterday. I went through the nice set up screens and was really enjoying the new preprocessor. I actually bought two of the AV7701's to replace two Onkyo SC5508 processors that are similar to the Marantz AV7701s. The Onkyo's have a relay that clicks every time the sound format changes and that was driving me crazy so I looked for something that doesn't click constantly while watching TV.

Everything went well until I tried to connect to Pandora through the internet. Any attempts to connect would just sit and eventually the setup screen would go blank. No error message or any indication of any problems connecting. I could listen to internet radio stations just fine so I know my network connection to FIOS was solid.

I navigated to the setup screen to see if there was a FIRMWARE upgrade that might solve the problem. That "bricked" my Marantz 7701. After waiting a couple of hours and having nothing but a blank screen I figured either the firmware finished or something went wrong. I powered off and on and the 7701 continuously returned to trying to update/upgrade the firmware which resulted in the "update retry please wait" message. After 5 or so minutes the box would power cycle itself and end up trying again. After a few attempts the box would indicate failure and just sit.

I read every web posting I could find on the AV7701 about firmware and looked to see if Marantz had a download location so I could use USB to do the update. No luck.

Page 176 of the manual said to reset the microprocessor power up while depressing GAME A-DSX which I did about a dozen times both with and without pulling the power cord. Still no luck, the box always returned to "update retry please wait", timed out, rebooted, then eventually gave up with a can't connect error message.

After getting pretty ticked off at buying the AV7701 that seems to have firmware problems and with a second 7701 scheduled for delivery tomorrow, I wondered what would happen if I powered up holding down the 1st two buttons from the left instead of the 2nd group of 2 buttons. So I powered off and powered up holding down MOVIE and MUSIC and just like magic, the 7701 came up in SETUP mode, unbricking itself.

I haven't seen any posting showing this undocumented sequence to get out of the "update retry please wait" loop. So I felt I should post this.

The firmware that came in my AV7701 is level 6450-1129-0000-4560-4867 I can't find any information on the Marantz web page showing firmware levels and release dates and release notes, so I have no idea if my firmware is current. Anyone know how to download current firmware so I can do a USB upgrade? What is the latest firmware version?

Looking forward to this new processor becoming easier to live with….
post #366 of 738 Old 07-05-2013, 06:09 AM
585-645-1006

Network Reset

If you are having problems with updating the firmware ... the display keeps reading "Update retry" .... either give it some time and try later or you can do a Network Reset by pressing/holding the MOVIE/MUSIC buttons on the front panel while powering on the unit.

Firmware Change log

Marantz does not currently post any firmware change log information on their website. When I am able to obtain it, I post it in this thread.

USB Update

Please refer to post #290 for information on obtaining a USB update.

"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; shop.avscience.com ; 585-645-1006, AVScience - Authorized dealer for AVRs, Speakers, etc. 
Call for pricing on Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Pioneer Elite, Def Tech, Atlantic Tech, Oppo
post #367 of 738 Old 07-05-2013, 01:06 PM

Firmware Update using a Web Browser

Here's some interesting behavior of the AVS7701. If you use a web browser to go to the IP address of the AVS7701, you can configure the device and save and restore settings. If you start a firmware upgrade the box tries to connect to the Marantz firmware server and, if successful, does the upgrade. If not successful, the AVS7701 reboots several times and tries several more times to do the upgrade, then stops trying after 10 to 15 minutes of attempts. At that point you can use your web browser to connect to the AVS7701 and instead of getting a screen to do configuration settings, you get a screen that allows you to upload new firmware from a file, if you have the firmware file.

I so wish Marantz would make the firmware file available for download so that we could update our AVS7701's using a web browser as an alternative to online updating or using USB devices.

Master Reset versus Microprocessor Reset

After an attempt to update firmware fails, powering down, then pushing in movie/music while powering up does a master reset of the AVS7701 for both network settings and the microprocessor. Powering up while pushing in Game/A-DSX only resets the microprocessor and preserves the network settings.
post #368 of 738 Old 07-05-2013, 01:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
Liked: 433
Quote:
Originally Posted by pderby View Post

I so wish Marantz would make the firmware file available for download so that we could update our AVS7701's using a web browser as an alternative to online updating or using USB devices.

As jdsmoothie wrote in the post just above yours, please see Post 290 at http://www.avsforum.com/t/1412965/marantz-av7701-prepro-official-owners-thread/270#post_23116076 for information about how U.S. customers can get a firmware file.

Selden

Marantz SR7009/7.1.4/FH+TM/DefTech PM1000/LCR+TM amped
post #369 of 738 Old 07-05-2013, 04:45 PM

I read that post and asked for the firmware in a PM yesterday and again today. Have not received a response probably due to the holidays. Since I wanted to get these two processors installed right away I took them to a neighbor's house and used their Comcast connection with an Apple AirPort Extreme router to do the firmware downloads. So I now have the current firmware.

My Verizon FIOS service with a new CISCO router and Catalyst 3750 switch both running IOS 15 didn't like whatever method Marantz uses to do the firmware upgrade.
post #370 of 738 Old 07-08-2013, 10:56 AM

Liked: 12
Does anyone know how well the 7701 will match up with an outlaw 7125 amp. Thanks.
post #371 of 738 Old 07-10-2013, 10:02 AM

Liked: 11
Greetings! I am working my way through this thread because I would really enjoy becoming a fully-informed user of the AV7701. I currently have it hooked up to an MM7055 amp, fed by an Oppo BDP105, driving a combination of Aperion Grand Tower/Center/Bookshelf and a pair of Rythmik F12 subs.

Just one question while I try to educate myself:

1. If I have the Oppo's analogue outputs hooked up the AV7701's "cd" iput, how do I ensure that the AV7701 is sending the stereo signal to the Front L/R and the dual subwoofers? I want to make sure stereo audio is being played back as 2.1 audio.

Thank you!
post #372 of 738 Old 07-10-2013, 10:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
Liked: 433
The best solution is to run the Audyssey calibration and set the front speakers to be "small". Don't select Direct or Pure Direct. Note that the term "Small" is misleading. It actually means "Enable bass management." It redirects frequencies which are below their designated crossover frequencies from the "small" speaker channels to the subwoofer channel.

When running in Direct or Pure Direct modes (which disable bass management), the subwoofer will be active if you select "LFE+MAINS". However, this has the problem that you'll get excessive bass in the frequency range where the subwoofer's upper frequency range overlaps the low frequency range of the other speakers.

Selden

Marantz SR7009/7.1.4/FH+TM/DefTech PM1000/LCR+TM amped
post #373 of 738 Old 07-10-2013, 11:30 AM

Thank you! I'll work on that and see if I can get it sorted out.
post #374 of 738 Old 07-25-2013, 11:28 AM

Controlling the AV7701 with a Logitech Harmony One remote

I would really like to use my Logitech Harmony One remote to run the Marantz AV7701. The Logitech setup almost works with the exception of getting the UP, DOWN arrows and the ENTER button to work when the Marantz is in "network" and I'm trying to navigate to Pandora. I've tried manual pairing and raw programming between the Marantz RC016SR remote that came with the AV7701 and the Harmony One.

Has anyone figured if it is possible for the Logitech Remote to send the commands the Marantz expects to move the Marantz screen selection UP DOWN and do an ENTER ?

I've read through all the postings in this and the remote codes area on AVSFORUM and on the Logitech support forum. I've also opened a trouble ticket with Logitech 2 days ago but have yet to hear back from them.

The only solution that I've seen posted on the web is to duct tape the two remotes together and use the Marantz remote for these few commands that the Logitech doesn't handle.

Any help appreciated!
post #375 of 738 Old 07-30-2013, 01:22 PM

Took my AV7005 in for warranty service (HDMI stopped working) and Marantz sent me a refurb AV7701 as a replacement. So, I'm checking in and subcribing to this thread for reference as I set it up.
post #376 of 738 Old 07-30-2013, 01:37 PM
585-645-1006

^^
Although there are a few nice new features on the 7701 to include an extra HDMI input and extra HDMI output (Zone 2) over your old 7005, note there are a few losses as well to include the capability to pass PCM 2.0 over optical/digital coax to Zones 2/3, optical audio OUT, and Dolby Headphone.

post #377 of 738 Old 08-01-2013, 06:30 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I am having multiple issues and am not sure if they are related. Network wise, I am getting an error message dialogue box in Internet Radio that reports "No Input Found". When I click ok, it reappears and the only way out of the loop is to switch sources. Music DOES play on the one station is was set to and I am using a wired connection.Last night I set the processor to search for a firmware update and this morning it was still searching. Do I have a factory reset in my future? Thanks in advance for all feedback and information.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Roi Batty
post #378 of 738 Old 08-01-2013, 07:15 AM

Hi Ted,

I bought two AV7701 Preprocessors last month and had a terrible time updating the firmware, which I documented in earlier postings in this forum. After downloading the latest firmware from Marantz my problems with reaching Pandora and other network services has worked well.

If your processor is searching for a firmware update for more than 10 minutes you can do an undocumented master reset:

After an attempt to update firmware fails, powering down, then pushing in movie/music while powering up does a master reset of the AV7701 for both network settings and the microprocessor. How to do a master reset is NOT documented in the manual. Powering up while pushing in Game/A-DSX only resets the microprocessor and preserves the network settings. The microprocessor reset is documented in the manual.

This probably isn't going to solve your challenge of installing firmware. A month ago I went through the process documented in post # 290 to get the firmware file so I could update firmware using the USB port. I have yet to receive the firmware following this process.

Marantz is extremely secretive about how the firmware update process works and the network environment they expect the AV7701 to have. The tech support people that I spoke to (there seems to be two of them that answer the phone in the US support center) were unable to answer any technical questions regarding how firmware updates work. They were not able to draw upon any engineering knowledge nor were they willing to escalate my problem to anyone with knowledge of how a network must be configured to "play nice" with the "secret" approach used by Marantz to do firmware updates. The tech support people pretty much took the position that if the update didn't work it was MY problem to figure out. So if your network isn't configured exactly the way the Marantz devices expects you get the searching for firmware message loop. My network environment: Verizon FIOS with fixed IP addresses. The FIOS Optical Network Transceiver is connected by ethernet to a Cisco 1921 Router. The Router is connected to a CISCO 3750 Switch and the AV7701 is connected to a 10/100/1000 gig e auto duplex port on this switch. I disconnected all the cables and took both AV7701 boxes to a neighbor that had this network environment: Comcast Cable ISP with a dynamic IP address, a Motorola Docsis 3 modem, Apple Time Capsule router/wifi/switch. I plugged the AV7701s into one of the LAN ports on the Apple Time Capsule. The firmware updates started right up and were completed in about 30 minutes.

Since Marantz has not documented the network ports and protocols and other network details they expect for the AV7701 to work, you are shooting in the dark with trying to second guess settings that are interoperable with their firmware update server. If you have a friendly neighbor with a different ISP and fairly new consumer grade routers and switches using their ISP connection might do the trick to get your firmware downloaded.

Paul
post #379 of 738 Old 08-01-2013, 07:43 AM

With some help from Logitech Harmony support I was able to program the Harmony One to correctly respond to the UP and DOWN commands. I was trying too hard when I went through the learn from remote process that didn't work. Here is what worked:

- Launch the Logitech Harmony Remote Software (version 7.8.0 on my computer)
- sign on to your account
- With the ACTIVITES tab click on "Customize Buttons" in the activity that controls your AV7701
- Scroll to the section under the "Button" heading to where the Up/Down/Left/Right/OK buttons are listed
- In my setup the Up button defaulted to TuneUp, change that to DirectionUp
- In my setup the Down button defaulted to TuneDown, change that to DirectionDown
- Click on Done and Update Remote

Test and if all works you've solved the problem
post #380 of 738 Old 08-01-2013, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pderby View Post

Hi Ted,

I bought two AV7701 Preprocessors last month and had a terrible time updating the firmware, which I documented in earlier postings in this forum. After downloading the latest firmware from Marantz my problems with reaching Pandora and other network services has worked well.

If your processor is searching for a firmware update for more than 10 minutes you can do an undocumented master reset:

After an attempt to update firmware fails, powering down, then pushing in movie/music while powering up does a master reset of the AV7701 for both network settings and the microprocessor. How to do a master reset is NOT documented in the manual. Powering up while pushing in Game/A-DSX only resets the microprocessor and preserves the network settings. The microprocessor reset is documented in the manual.

This probably isn't going to solve your challenge of installing firmware. A month ago I went through the process documented in post # 290 to get the firmware file so I could update firmware using the USB port. I have yet to receive the firmware following this process.

Marantz is extremely secretive about how the firmware update process works and the network environment they expect the AV7701 to have. The tech support people that I spoke to (there seems to be two of them that answer the phone in the US support center) were unable to answer any technical questions regarding how firmware updates work. They were not able to draw upon any engineering knowledge nor were they willing to escalate my problem to anyone with knowledge of how a network must be configured to "play nice" with the "secret" approach used by Marantz to do firmware updates. The tech support people pretty much took the position that if the update didn't work it was MY problem to figure out. So if your network isn't configured exactly the way the Marantz devices expects you get the searching for firmware message loop. My network environment: Verizon FIOS with fixed IP addresses. The FIOS Optical Network Transceiver is connected by ethernet to a Cisco 1921 Router. The Router is connected to a CISCO 3750 Switch and the AV7701 is connected to a 10/100/1000 gig e auto duplex port on this switch. I disconnected all the cables and took both AV7701 boxes to a neighbor that had this network environment: Comcast Cable ISP with a dynamic IP address, a Motorola Docsis 3 modem, Apple Time Capsule router/wifi/switch. I plugged the AV7701s into one of the LAN ports on the Apple Time Capsule. The firmware updates started right up and were completed in about 30 minutes.

Since Marantz has not documented the network ports and protocols and other network details they expect for the AV7701 to work, you are shooting in the dark with trying to second guess settings that are interoperable with their firmware update server. If you have a friendly neighbor with a different ISP and fairly new consumer grade routers and switches using their ISP connection might do the trick to get your firmware downloaded.

Paul

Thank you Paul for taking the time to provide such detailed information about your issues with firmware updates. I have not gotten to the point where I believe a system reset is necessary and as I said, I have a high speed wired connection to Comcast. I will try a second time to update the firmware then I will try a microprocessor update first. Would it be of any benefit to shut down the processor and unplug it for a period of time to let capacitors drain? I could try that prior to any resetting procedures if there is any possibility that unplugging would be enough to set things straight. Of note, while something is clearly getting in the way of an internet connection, music from Internet Radio WILL play. When I went to Network Setup, one time, music played and one time it didn't. Go figure.

Roi Batty
post #381 of 738 Old 08-01-2013, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Thank you Paul for taking the time to provide such detailed information about your issues with firmware updates. I have not gotten to the point where I believe a system reset is necessary and as I said, I have a high speed wired connection to Comcast. I will try a second time to update the firmware then I will try a microprocessor update first. Would it be of any benefit to shut down the processor and unplug it for a period of time to let capacitors drain? I could try that prior to any resetting procedures if there is any possibility that unplugging would be enough to set things straight. Of note, while something is clearly getting in the way of an internet connection, music from Internet Radio WILL play. When I went to Network Setup, one time, music played and one time it didn't. Go figure.

Hi Ted,

Both of my systems played the "default" internet radio station with the original firmware that came on the AV7701s. Playing streaming music was not the problem. My take is that Marantz is doing some sort of security encryption/decryption and/or authentication handshake that is failing on some networks and preventing the firmware update from taking place. What router do you use? Are all ports open on your router? If so, then maybe your router or other devices like printers and Apple TVs and such broadcast universal plug and play packets and these broadcasts might hose up the handshake Marantz uses to authenticate and allow the IP connection to download firmware? There are so many variables that could be eliminated if Marantz would just publish the technical details on what they do to authenticate and accept connections for firmware updates.

I don't think unplugging and waiting for capacitors to drain does much of anything on this unit. It didn't seem to for me. The master reset clears out the non-volatile memory so you can start over.

Better yet, if Marantz would just let us download the firmware and then use a web browser to connect to the AV7701 to upload the firmware this process would be so much simpler and easier!

Good luck!

Paul
post #382 of 738 Old 08-01-2013, 08:34 AM

I have owned my processor since they first came out and have had several successful firmware updates prior to this time. Actually, streaming music is one of my problems as I keep getting error messages when I go to Internet Radio or Favorites which say "No Input Found" and when I click OK on the dialogue box, it just returns and I need to switch sources to end the loop. Does anyone have any experience with anything like that? Nothing has changed in my system so I will start with a microprocessor update and go from there....

UPDATE: I performed a microprocessor reset when I got home from work and can now access internet radio without the error message reporting "No Input Found". All my settings were saved although the unit tried to run through all the initial set up procedures which I just skipped. I have not tried to install the latest firmware update yet.

UPDATE 1.1 Since rebooting the microprocessor, a day later I set the unit to update the firmware and it did so without a hitch.

Thanks to Paul and others for your input and assistance.

Roi Batty
post #383 of 738 Old 08-05-2013, 07:17 AM

I have now bought an AV 7701 pre amp. Its connected to my Parasound Halo A51, Oppo 103, Klipsch RF7 II and a JTR Cativator sub. Temporary have I connected a pc monitor to the hdmi monitor 1 output on the AV 7701. The pc monitor is going into power save mode (turn off) when its connected to the AV7701. If I disconnect the hdmi cable from the monitor 1 output on the pre amp do the monitor turn on again. So it looks like the amplifier is sending out a signal to turn off the monitor. How can I get the monitor on again. At the moment do I have a Oppo blue ray player connected to the amp. I have been playing with the hdmi settings but it did not help. I need some tips how to get it to work again.
post #384 of 738 Old 08-06-2013, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcousens View Post

I too have difficulties trying to get the firmware updates to work. Even to have the unit check to see if a new update is available can be a challenge. With that in mind I recently pulled the unit from my living room where the network connection goes through two switches and a firewall to get on the internet, and plugged it directly into my router into the DMZ port. The Marantz was then able to connect and check for new firmware update in less than 5 seconds. Even playing with the unit network connectivity over the internet was incredibly fast. So yeah, if Marantz could at least document what ports need to be open or something, it would make life much easier for us. So from now on I think I might just disconnect the unit whenever a new firmware come out and connect it to my DMZ to save myself any hassles.

-Joe
post #385 of 738 Old 08-06-2013, 04:11 PM
585-645-1006

^^
Rather than disconnecting it, you may want to consider purchasing a 100'-300' ethernet cable that can be used just for firmware updates.

post #386 of 738 Old 08-10-2013, 11:31 AM
Advanced Member

Been a long time since I posted but I've got a dilemma and hope you guys can help me out.

Just upgraded my TV to a new 3D Panny plasma and my old Integra 40.1 won't pass the 3D signal. Otherwise, I don't really mind the Integra, but switching all the cables around just to watch the odd 3D movie is a serious PITA. Soo....time to upgrade.

I'm looking at the 7701 orthe 7005. I've already got Sunfire amps and would hate to run a receiver and power the onboard amps unnecessarily. The Marantz are right in the budget if I go with refurbs so the choice is 7701 or save $200 and go with the 7005. Don't care about 4K and I'm not sure the rest is worth paying for.

Thoughts?
post #387 of 738 Old 08-10-2013, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Strasse View Post

Been a long time since I posted but I've got a dilemma and hope you guys can help me out.

Just upgraded my TV to a new 3D Panny plasma and my old Integra 40.1 won't pass the 3D signal. Otherwise, I don't really mind the Integra, but switching all the cables around just to watch the odd 3D movie is a serious PITA. Soo....time to upgrade.

I'm looking at the 7701 orthe 7005. I've already got Sunfire amps and would hate to run a receiver and power the onboard amps unnecessarily. The Marantz are right in the budget if I go with refurbs so the choice is 7701 or save $200 and go with the 7005. Don't care about 4K and I'm not sure the rest is worth paying for.

Thoughts?

You don't care about 4K. No one does, today. Someday you might and the price is so close on the processors - I love my 7701 and am thrilled that I didn't get the 7005 as I planned.

Roi Batty
post #388 of 738 Old 08-12-2013, 04:35 PM

Does anyone know what HDMI input chips are used in the 7701? Analog Devices, Silicon Image, something else?
post #389 of 738 Old 08-12-2013, 07:26 PM

does it matter?
post #390 of 738 Old 08-13-2013, 11:49 AM

Hi all,

Sadly, I am selling my brand new AV7701/MM7055 combo in the classifieds if anyone is looking for a good deal. PM me if interested.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page