The "Official" Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A1020, RX-A2020 and RX-A3020 Thread - Page 64 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1891 of 1894 Old 01-22-2015, 06:48 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 36
I use the 2 channel version of this on my subs. Don't see that available. There's no problem only using 1 or 2 of 4 YMMV

http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_i...seq=1&format=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerikzb View Post
Got it! been searching and seems like i need a ground lift adaptor so the components don't "fight" over the ground? anyway.. I'll do a search here..

Thanks Nathan!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1892 of 1894 Old 01-22-2015, 06:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
It's been awhile since I've checked into this thread, but I've been really pleased with my Aventage RX-A1020 for the past couple years. We upgraded to Comcast's X1 system last fall, and I'm relieved that the new Comcast remotes will finally control my receiver volume (despite it's otherwise sluggish response).
post #1893 of 1894 Old Yesterday, 01:30 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by camroncamera View Post
It's been awhile since I've checked into this thread, but I've been really pleased with my Aventage RX-A1020 for the past couple years. We upgraded to Comcast's X1 system last fall, and I'm relieved that the new Comcast remotes will finally control my receiver volume (despite it's otherwise sluggish response).
I guess I should clarify - the Comcast X1 remote controls the volume of the Yamaha A1020, so long as the Panasonic plasma is turned on and linked to the receiver. After I posted the above, I had to go test whether changing the volume of the receiver with the Comcast remote was possible if the television was turned off, and it turns out, no it's not possible under that condition .
post #1894 of 1894 Old Today, 03:12 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
For some reason my Ipod no longer plays on my RX-A 1020...it reads and shows all the artists/songs etc..but when you hit play...it just sits there. The ipod works fine with headphones...and I tried a 2nd USB cord and it didn't work either.

Anybody have any ideas?
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Yamaha , Yamaha Rx A1020 7 2 Channel Network Aventage Av Receiver , Receivers Amplifiers , Yamaha Rx A2020 9 2 Channel Network Aventage Av Receiver
Gear in this thread - A1020 by PriceGrabber.com