Problems with Airplay - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-14-2012, 04:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just got my SC-57 but cannot get airplay to work. I know the receiver is connected to the network properly (using a LAN cable) because I can use internet radio and I can even control the receiver with the iControlAV2 app on my iphone. So I think the problem is with my isp provided modem/router combo. I cannot seem to figure out what port or ports i have to open for my router to allow airplay to work. My isp is Rogers and the modem I'm using is a Cisco DPC3825. Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-14-2012, 04:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodbuster View Post

I just got my SC-57 but cannot get airplay to work. I know the receiver is connected to the network properly (using a LAN cable) because I can use internet radio and I can even control the receiver with the iControlAV2 app on my iphone. So I think the problem is with my isp provided modem/router combo. I cannot seem to figure out what port or ports i have to open for my router to allow airplay to work. My isp is Rogers and the modem I'm using is a Cisco DPC3825. Any help would be appreciated.

Have exact the same problem.

Have tryed 3 different routhers/modems, and the first worked fine the first houres, and then i missed the airplay icon on my Ipad. Tryed a new modem wich dont work at all. The third and last modem worked fine the first 4 days, but now its a hit and miss. The airplay icon sometimes appear and sometimes dont on the Ipad, so i dont realy know thats going on.

I also have a Apple TV, and the Ipad finds it everytime, just not the LX85(SC57) airplay
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page