Thanks JD. Second time reset and disconnecting all cables seemed to have resolved the issue. I can get the menu and picture now..
Now on to setting it up...Are there like good base settings I could use something similar to sharing TV's calibrated settings etc..Please help me set it up with the following plus overall setup..
- One thing I noticed right away is that the sound does not pop out like it used to on my Onkyo. While playing a movie with Dolby 5.1 Audio..it sounds like someone is singing in a empty Banquet hall..wonder if there is a setting I need to change?
- What is i/p scaler?
- How can I connect my cable box to the receiver via HDMI and have it passthru the signal in standby mode?
- Do I need to change anything in the video settings of SR7007?
- I haven't update the firmware yet but it shows as 1490-1179-0000-9240-1977. How far behind is it?
- How are people using Internet radio, connecting via Ethernet?
Also please advise on the following settings..what should they be set at?
- Video Mode is - Auto
- Video Conversion - ON
- i/p Scaler - off
- Home Theater EQ - Off
- Dynamic Compression - Off
- Low Frequency Effects - 0db
- Audio - MultEQ XT - Audyssey
- Dynamic EQ - ON
- Reference Level Offset 0db
- Dynamic Volume - Medium
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie
1. Menu, yes
2. Monitor 1