Marantz SR7007 AV Receiver Owner's Thread - Page 41 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1201 of 1202 Old Yesterday, 04:04 PM
585-645-1006

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3641 Post(s)
Liked: 2162
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiejm View Post
adcom has no adjustments.................

but then would the new added speakers 350.... work on multi channel stereo setting?......,like I mentioned, they currently are hooked to front height on the Marantz and I also tried front wide......but will not play unless on certain settings on the music button options on the remote/avr. The setting that gives me personally the best volume or room filling sound for listening to music is multi channel stereo selection. but sucks the new def tech 350 wont come on.???

Audio should be passed to either the Front Height or the Front Wide when Multi CH Stereo is selected. The "Speaker Select" setting (p. 114 Owner's manual) must be set to either Front Height or Front Wide if you want audio to come from those speakers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiejm View Post
when talking to def tech...they recommened not using audussy with there 8020st since there a bi polar speaker.......I have no idea what that means.......said the speaker is too confused reacting to the aud signals.
Why not let your own ears be the judge. Cycle Audyssey ON and OFF and select the one you prefer the best. You can also select "Bypass Front L/R" if you prefer as well.

------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; http://shop.avscience.com/ Call only for sales info --> 585-645-1006 

Daily - 8am to 8pm EST
AVScience sells Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Pioneer, Onkyo, Def Tech, Oppo, and more
** Think the AVR is defective?  Reset the microprocessor 5 times. 

Last edited by jdsmoothie; Yesterday at 04:15 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1202 of 1202 Old Today, 06:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 28
I re-ran Audyssey a couple of times on my 5.1 system and Audyssey is setting my centre channel to crossover @ 40 hz while my full-size towers are crossing at 60 hz. This happens when I am using the SR7007's internal amps or when I use an external amp for the R, C, and L speakers. After saving the settings, I raise the crossover to 80 for all speakers except for my surrounds which I leave at 90 hz. The towers are Energy RC-70 and the centre is an Energy RC-LCR.

Should I try to rearrange the furniture or speakers to get Audyssey to raiser the crossover from 40 to 60 or 80?

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Marantz Sr7007 Home Theater Av Receiver
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page