The Official Bryston SP3 Thread. - Page 72 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #2131 of 2131 Old Today, 08:08 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Originally Posted by Cluseman View Post
Greetings, new to the sp3, (and forums use in gereral). I purchased a used one, not 4K witch is no problem for me. I have two issues, I need to keep the hdmi on when I select balance 1, does any one know how to set this up? The hdmi is my PC, I have a PSaudio DAC on balance 1 and Roon on PC, can use roon app on iPad for roon but prefer the projector.
Also, when I turn off the unit, I have to unplug and plug back in for the power switch to power on the unit. Must be a setting wrong. Any ideas are appreciated.
I have just been leaving on unless leaving for a few days. Using bryston amps.
Love the sound of this unit. The logic of the setup is nice once you get the hang of it. Thank you
I called Bryston, they walked me through and set it up with the features I needed. All good
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Arcam , bryston sp3

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page