The Official Bryston SP3 Thread. - Page 73 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 50Likes

Old Today, 10:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby View Post
Did you know that as of the date and time of this post, there is not one used Bryston SP3 for sale on the internet?
It's such a fine processor whey would anyone want to sell theirs? Yesterday, I bought a used Bryston balanced 10B bass manager so I can shunt below 100 HZ from my LS50s to the subs while maintaining a balanced link from disc player through preamp to amp (Ayre 5-series components).

db
gbaby likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Today, 11:11 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
Liked: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbphd View Post
It's such a fine processor whey would anyone want to sell theirs? Yesterday, I bought a used Bryston balanced 10B bass manager so I can shunt below 100 HZ from my LS50s to the subs while maintaining a balanced link from disc player through preamp to amp (Ayre 5-series components).

db
When James Tanner was asked about an SP4 with ATMOS, he responded that an SP4 was not even being considered as the SP3 is selling extremely well. My personal belief is that people who long for ATMOS are not music lovers but lovers of movies with gimmicks. This is exactly what I felt about ATMOS when I heard it. I tried to make myself like it, but always came away with the feeling it was gimmicky. I heard bullets flying in the ceiling in a ground war.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Arcam , bryston sp3