Pioneer VSX-1014 having issues after power outage? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-25-2012, 10:58 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I started a thread about my HSU sub which had the amp blown in this freak storm I had. In testing the sub I discovered some weird things going on with the receiver.

I noticed that when I went to manually change the channel distance that when I highlighted subwoofer the test tone was coming out of the left front channel. I thought something sounded off but I could not nail it down. I ran MCAA. The receiver picked up the sub and pushed the proper test tones to it.

I went back and went to manually check the channel distance again. Each of the 7 speakers output the proper tone except when I went to subwoofer then it happened again. Coming out of the front channel. This was also happening when configuring channel level manually so I was baffled. I can reproduce this at will and tried manually crossing over on the sub, changing the fronts to large etc. It doesn't matter. I am wondering if this receiver took a hit as well and it is also shot. Is there anything else I could try to nail down the problem?
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Pioneer Vsx 1014txk Thx Select Av Receiver

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page