Official Pioneer SC-68/67 Thread - Page 64 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
Old Today, 05:45 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Originally Posted by mulciber View Post
I have a (perhaps embarrassing) question about HDMI auto-switching. Basically, when I turn the TV off, the receiver also turns off (which is what I want).

When I turn the TV on, the receiver does not turn on; and if I have the receiver on when I turn the TV on, it turns the receiver off. I’d like to simply have both the receiver and TV turn on/off at the same time…anyone able to pinpoint what I have setup incorrectly?
Hi. I'm just pulling this from somewhat distant memory but I have an SC-67 and a Panasonic TV. I had a similar problem that was based on the remote toggling the power on and off (they were out of sync too). I eventually fixed it by going thru the user's guide. Not knowing any more details about your situation, i.e., receiver and TV models you have and which remote you might be using, it would be a reach for me to give you the correct link. As an example though, here's what I referred to get everything in sync: Take a look at the section "Controlling the rest of your system" in your respective Pioneer user's guide <> as a starting point.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Pioneer , Pioneer Elite Sc 67 9 2 Channel Thx Select 2 Plus A V Receiver , Pioneer Elite Sc 68 9 2 Channel Thx Ultra 2 Plus A V Receiver , Receivers Amplifiers