NAD T765/775/785 Firmware... Anyone???? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 08-11-2012, 10:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
So upgrading the HDMI board in a client's T775, only to find the NAD rep fails to mention the firmware is not readily available for consumers to access.

I need a firmware that supports use of the newer HDMI card with scaling; the VM-150 card, which has been shipping with the 775s for the past year or so.

Anyone got me covered?

Thanks in advance... I love working on the weekends.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-11-2012, 09:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCCDesignGuy View Post

So upgrading the HDMI board in a client's T775, only to find the NAD rep fails to mention the firmware is not readily available for consumers to access.
I need a firmware that supports use of the newer HDMI card with scaling; the VM-150 card, which has been shipping with the 775s for the past year or so.
Anyone got me covered?
Thanks in advance... I love working on the weekends.

The VM150 never shipped with the T775 however, it is compatible. My T775HD came with the VM100 and AM200. I upgraded to the VM150 and it works great.

Make sure you have the AM200 also along with VM150. You can get the latest version of the firmware by asking NAD customer service. If you demonstrate to them that you are technically competent to do the upgrade yourself, they will send you the link. They sent it to me. I agree that in this day and age, most people are capable of this but at the same time, many are not. Also you need the RS232 cable and a Windows PC. The Windows software that they send is also very easy to use. It auto identifies and does the upgrade. My unit is rock solid and love the sound.

Also you might want to go through the NAD T775/T785 official thread instead of starting this new thread.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page