Streaming audio from receiver to headphones wirelessly - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 08-16-2012, 07:15 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this question, but essentially I'm trying to stream audio from my receiver to a pair of headphones so my girlfriend can watch tv while I'm studying. I figured I can just use Zone B on my receiver for audio output and use one of these.

The question is, what next? I see wireless headphones on amazon, but most have mediocre reviews. What I think would brilliant is if I could use a bluetooth A2DP adapter to send the audio TO my girlfriend's iPhone. Then she should could use whatever headphones she liked through the iPhone's headphone jack. I'm not sure if the iPhone is capable of receiving bluetooth audio though. This is also almost impossible to search for because all I get is results from people trying to stream audio from their iPhone to their receiver. Any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-16-2012, 07:19 PM
585-645-1006

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2038 Post(s)
Liked: 1763
Sennheiser wireless headphones generally get good reviews. The transmitter can be connected to an analog output (main zone or Zone 2).

---------------------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; shop.avscience.com ; 585-645-1006, AVScience - Authorized dealer for AVRs, Speakers, etc. 

Daily 8am – 8pm EST (including weekends)
Call for pricing - Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Pioneer, Onkyo, Def Tech, Atlantic Tech, Oppo
** Think the AVR is defective?  Reset the microprocessor 4-5 times. 
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page