Antehm MRX 500 + 2 subs - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 08-21-2012, 05:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am based in the UK and I am looking at purchasing the MRX 500 it will only be used for movies nothing else and wanted to know if I would be able to run 2 Velodyne SPL 800 Ultra's ?

I have heard positive things about Anthem amplifiers, as I have spent a small fortune on getting a dedicated room built for movies and nothing else with Monitor audio in wall speakers 7.1 and 2.40 acoustically transparent screen projetcor and anamorphic lens.

I currently have an Denon 2808 and 1 Velodyne SPL 800 Ultra and wanted to upgrade as I have had my current amp for some years...

I was also considering the Denon 3313 and is a dedicated 7.2 amp which is considerably cheaper any advice would be appreciated.

I only want more bass thats it biggrin.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-21-2012, 05:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 36
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1425218/anthem-mrx-500-2-subs

I already answered your previous almost identical thread. You ignored it and now start another thread, that's a funny way to show 'any advice would be appreciated' and not polite forum etiquette is it?

Audiosceptics accept audio trials using 25 people. A recent Oxford study with over 353,000 patient records from 639 separate clinical trials shows for every 1,000 people taking diclofenac or ibuprofen there would be 3 additional heart attacks, 4 more cases of heart failure and 1 death every year.

post #3 of 3 Old 08-22-2012, 06:23 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
....excuse me....I didn't mean to cause any offence, i'm quite new to having a decent Home Theater set up after years of wanting it and am genuinely appreciative of any advice....
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page