The "Official" Pioneer Elite SC-61/-63 Owners Forum - Page 31 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-06-2015, 08:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000528958 View Post
Hey hey! So I am having an issue with my Pioneer Elite sc-63. I am not able to get an internet connection with this receiver (at least I think that is my issue). So I currently have DHCP set to "on" and I have an IP address assigned when I look under "network information". Does this mean I am connected to the internet. Either way, I do not have access to internet radio, pandora, etc. and the icontrolAV app/AVNavigator cannot find my receiver on the network. I have tried assigning a static IP address when turning DHCP "off" but no luck. I also have my Network Standby set to "on". I would love any advice or help you all can offer. Thanks in advance for any and all help!

ABC
try factory reset I thought my network port was bad not even hardwiring did nothing but factory reset worked for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Today, 03:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Pioneer SC-61 and DirecTV HR34 HDMI

I have a Pioneer Elite SC-61 receiver that I had been using with a DirecTV HR-24 with no problems. I recently changed to a DirecTV HR-34 (Genie) connected the same way the previous DirecTV unit was connected, with one 6 foot HDMI cable to one of the SC-61's HDMI inputs, and another 6 foot HDMI from the SC-61's output to my TV. Since the installation of the DirecTV HR-34, when the receiver is turned on after being off for several hours, it does not pass video, and sometimes does not pass video or audio. Turning the DirecTV receiver or the SC-61 off and back on do not resolve the issue. If I unplug the SC-61 from power, the reconnect it, it will pass the DirecTV audio and video and works okay? When the SC-61 id off, the HDMI light on the front of the unit flashes. When it is working properly, the HDMI light on the front of the unit is solid. Has anyone else experienced this? Any assistance would be appreciated.