The "Official" Pioneer Elite SC-61/-63 Owners Forum - Page 31 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 5Likes

post #901 of 905 Old 04-06-2015, 08:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000528958 View Post
Hey hey! So I am having an issue with my Pioneer Elite sc-63. I am not able to get an internet connection with this receiver (at least I think that is my issue). So I currently have DHCP set to "on" and I have an IP address assigned when I look under "network information". Does this mean I am connected to the internet. Either way, I do not have access to internet radio, pandora, etc. and the icontrolAV app/AVNavigator cannot find my receiver on the network. I have tried assigning a static IP address when turning DHCP "off" but no luck. I also have my Network Standby set to "on". I would love any advice or help you all can offer. Thanks in advance for any and all help!

ABC
try factory reset I thought my network port was bad not even hardwiring did nothing but factory reset worked for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #902 of 905 Old 05-03-2015, 03:37 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Pioneer SC-61 and DirecTV HR34 HDMI

I have a Pioneer Elite SC-61 receiver that I had been using with a DirecTV HR-24 with no problems. I recently changed to a DirecTV HR-34 (Genie) connected the same way the previous DirecTV unit was connected, with one 6 foot HDMI cable to one of the SC-61's HDMI inputs, and another 6 foot HDMI from the SC-61's output to my TV. Since the installation of the DirecTV HR-34, when the receiver is turned on after being off for several hours, it does not pass video, and sometimes does not pass video or audio. Turning the DirecTV receiver or the SC-61 off and back on do not resolve the issue. If I unplug the SC-61 from power, the reconnect it, it will pass the DirecTV audio and video and works okay? When the SC-61 id off, the HDMI light on the front of the unit flashes. When it is working properly, the HDMI light on the front of the unit is solid. Has anyone else experienced this? Any assistance would be appreciated.
post #903 of 905 Old 06-09-2015, 10:07 PM

Liked: 0
This is my first post not sure how to do it
Sc61 7 speakers and sub
Two questions when listening to movies 5 speakers work how do i get 7....is it the movie only has 5 channels

Next ? When listening to my ipod through the usb or headphone jack. Only front two speakers work

The dvd plays 5 speakers from movies but only 2 when playing a cd

Test tones play all speakers
post #904 of 905 Old 07-17-2015, 11:08 AM

Liked: 1
Hello all, I have been scowering through the forum to see if anyone has had a similar issue with the Pioneer Avnavigator browser setup pages not displaying the information so i can setup my SC-63 with a new configuration. The browser I am using when i run the software is Internet Explorer 11 Windows 7 and it does ask me if i would like to enable scriptx which i say yes to however it will not display the content properly. I also installed the disc on two other computers in order to ensure its not an installation problem and was able to replicate this issue on all three.

Any help is appreciated.

JD
post #905 of 905 Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM

Liked: 0
Hello everyone! New here just upgraded my old JVC RX-809v to the Elite SC-61. I have a couple question that I'm sure you experienced folks can answer off the top of your head (have tried to search, but having no luck). First off I have yet to get around to hooking up rear speakers for the surround, I have it set up in the "B speaker" configuration, I have a L, C, R and a powered sub hooked up, I have run the MCACC for the two seating positions I have and have two speakers in a separate room but don't want to run them as a separate zone (plan on creating a Zone 2 in another room). I get great sound in my main room using Pandora, Milk Music from my TV and a Bluetooth dongle I have going into the CD input. I, however, get crap sound out of the speakers I have running from the "B speakers"- lower volume and they just sound bad. It's not the speakers because they worked fine when I had them hooked up to my JVC and got the same quality of sound whether I selected A, B or A&B, now not so much. Is there a cure for this or am I stuck with lower quality sound out of my "B speakers"?

Second question, I sometimes like to have the TV on but have sound from a different source playing out of the speakers. Is it possible to have video run through the receiver to the TV while still being able to listen to music from my Bluetooth dongle? I have my Direct TV running into HDMI 2 and then out of the receiver to the TV, I have control turned off and I have it set to pass through in standby. Big thanks ahead of time for any help thrown this newbies way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page