The **OFFICIAL** DENON AVR-4520CI thread - Page 355 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
Thread Tools
post #10621 of 10792 Old 11-27-2014, 08:20 PM
Senior Member
 
mlah384's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Liked: 70
What's the best way to stream Netflix in 5.1 surround? I thought the 4520 could connect to Netflix directly, but I can't figure out how to do it, so I connected my laptop (win 7) via hdmi and netflix apparently only plays in stereo... Any suggestions?
mlah384 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #10622 of 10792 Old 11-27-2014, 08:38 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member
 
batpig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 25,091
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
Liked: 1611
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlah384 View Post
What's the best way to stream Netflix in 5.1 surround? I thought the 4520 could connect to Netflix directly, but I can't figure out how to do it, so I connected my laptop (win 7) via hdmi and netflix apparently only plays in stereo... Any suggestions?
Receivers don't do direct video streaming, you need another device that can provide the stream. As you have found through the Internet version of Netflix is limited to 2ch. Many devices (bluray players, TVs, video game systems etc) have Netflix and other streaming services built in. So something you already own may have Netflix streaming. Or you can get a dedicated streaming box for 100 bucks like Apple TV or Roku or Amazon Fire.

Last edited by batpig; 11-27-2014 at 08:39 PM.
batpig is offline  
post #10623 of 10792 Old 11-27-2014, 08:46 PM
Senior Member
 
mlah384's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by batpig View Post
Receivers don't do direct video streaming, you need another device that can provide the stream. As you have found through the Internet version of Netflix is limited to 2ch. Many devices (bluray players, TVs, video game systems etc) have Netflix and other streaming services built in. So something you already own may have Netflix streaming. Or you can get a dedicated streaming box for 100 bucks like Apple TV or Roku or Amazon Fire.
Can an iPad stream netflix to the 4520? Do I have to physically connect it? does it need a special connection? Or will the standard apple USB cable work?
mlah384 is online now  
post #10624 of 10792 Old 11-28-2014, 04:53 AM
AVS Club Gold
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 22,146
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
Liked: 849
Quote:
Originally Posted by batpig View Post
That setting allows you to access the receiver over the network when it's in STANDBY. When you go to do the save the receiver is powered on. So setting that to off doesn't prevent you from doing the network save.
With my 4520, leaving the network port set to on while in standby caused issues. I could save a couple of configurations but after that I would have issues. By leaving it off while in standby I have not had any more issues with my config saves.

40TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is online now  
post #10625 of 10792 Old 11-28-2014, 04:56 AM
AVS Club Gold
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 22,146
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
Liked: 849
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlah384 View Post
What's the best way to stream Netflix in 5.1 surround? I thought the 4520 could connect to Netflix directly, but I can't figure out how to do it, so I connected my laptop (win 7) via hdmi and netflix apparently only plays in stereo... Any suggestions?
Get a FireTV stick. It will stream Netflix in 5.1 DD+.

40TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is online now  
post #10626 of 10792 Old 11-28-2014, 09:04 AM
Senior Member
 
mlah384's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Liked: 70
I guess I just need to get Apple TV...
mlah384 is online now  
post #10627 of 10792 Old 11-28-2014, 11:35 AM
Advanced Member
 
audio4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 549
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Sorry to change the subject, I'm just mulling over the apple airplay usage of the 4520. The way I understand it, you need to buy an apple unit to connect with your network/wifi. How is that any better than just buying an apple tv, which connects by HDMI to the avr? For me to connect the Denon to my network is going to take a cat 5 cable run that's pretty much impossible unless I rip my basement apart.
audio4life is offline  
post #10628 of 10792 Old 11-28-2014, 12:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
AustinJerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 8,071
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
Liked: 932
AppleTV, which has a wireless connection, supports audio and video. Airplay on the 4500 supports only audio. And as you say, the ApplTV connects to the 4520 using HDMI.

And as far as providing network connectivity to the 4520, if you find the need, all you need is a wireless adapter like the Linksys WET610N. Assuming, of course, that you have a wireless network.
AustinJerry is online now  
post #10629 of 10792 Old 11-28-2014, 01:40 PM
Advanced Member
 
audio4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 549
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 160
I do have wireless, but because of a neighbor on one side, it can be pretty sketchy. Streaming a movie with the Oppo 103 can have dropouts. I'll be on the net with the laptop in the theater room, and watch my wireless signal suddenly drop right out, taking a minute or two to re sync. At times my garage door clicker won't close the door after I back out, I have to go inside to the wired button. The rest of the time, the opener can read the clicker from over 100 feet away. it's also on the same side of the house, next to the same neighbor. Their house is about 14 feet from ours.

Anyway, so for me it might work better to have appletv.
audio4life is offline  
post #10630 of 10792 Old 11-28-2014, 02:20 PM
Advanced Member
 
laserjock II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Texas Coast
Posts: 584
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by audio4life View Post
I do have wireless, but because of a neighbor on one side, it can be pretty sketchy. Streaming a movie with the Oppo 103 can have dropouts. I'll be on the net with the laptop in the theater room, and watch my wireless signal suddenly drop right out, taking a minute or two to re sync. At times my garage door clicker won't close the door after I back out, I have to go inside to the wired button. The rest of the time, the opener can read the clicker from over 100 feet away. it's also on the same side of the house, next to the same neighbor. Their house is about 14 feet from ours.

Anyway, so for me it might work better to have appletv.
I'm using Powerline wireless and have had good luck so far.
laserjock II is online now  
post #10631 of 10792 Old 11-28-2014, 02:42 PM
AVS Special Member
 
AustinJerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 8,071
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
Liked: 932
Quote:
Originally Posted by audio4life View Post
I do have wireless, but because of a neighbor on one side, it can be pretty sketchy. Streaming a movie with the Oppo 103 can have dropouts. I'll be on the net with the laptop in the theater room, and watch my wireless signal suddenly drop right out, taking a minute or two to re sync. At times my garage door clicker won't close the door after I back out, I have to go inside to the wired button. The rest of the time, the opener can read the clicker from over 100 feet away. it's also on the same side of the house, next to the same neighbor. Their house is about 14 feet from ours.

Anyway, so for me it might work better to have appletv.
Well, AppleTV requires a wireless connection as well. So unless you are ready to pull that Cat5 cable, you should trouble-shoot your wireless network. If you and your neighbor are using the same channel, that could cause issues. But it is easy to assess which channels are being used in your area, and select the best one (assuming you are familiar with your router's setup menu).

I use several freeware network analyzer tools that would allow you to check things out:

- WiFi Channel Scanner
- NetSurveyor (my choice)
- Wireless Wizard
AustinJerry is online now  
post #10632 of 10792 Old 11-28-2014, 06:35 PM
Advanced Member
 
audio4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 549
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Thanks for the suggestions, I didn't realize you could analyze things like that.

I thought the apple tv would be better, because I'd just be streaming about 15 feet, with the wifi It'd be 40 feet or so. At any rate, I'll try out those tools.
audio4life is offline  
post #10633 of 10792 Old 11-28-2014, 11:30 PM
Senior Member
 
Dreamliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 421
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Call me crazy but I can't seem to find a way to display the input signal. What's the best way to do this? (Onscreen preferred).

I leave the receiver on NEO:X all the time now so I know the output will always be 11.2.

I saw another Denon receiver that had a nice information screen with a little image showing the input signal, can't seem to find it on the 4520.
Dreamliner is offline  
post #10634 of 10792 Old 11-29-2014, 12:57 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Schwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,063
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamliner View Post
Call me crazy but I can't seem to find a way to display the input signal. What's the best way to do this? (Onscreen preferred).

I leave the receiver on NEO:X all the time now so I know the output will always be 11.2.

I saw another Denon receiver that had a nice information screen with a little image showing the input signal, can't seem to find it on the 4520.
The 4520 doesn't have that info screen with the little picture showing the speakers. There's an audio information screen that'll show you the input signal format (e.g. DOLBY TRUEHD 3/2/.1) but it's buried in the menu system and there are no graphics. Rather than digging through menus for that information I use DeRemote on my iPad which shows the same thing at the top of the screen at all times.
Schwa is offline  
post #10635 of 10792 Old 11-29-2014, 03:08 AM
Senior Member
 
SMO5007's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 235
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Hi guys!
Thinking of pulling the trigger on the 4520. Currently using the 4308ci as a pre with emotive xpa2/xpa5. I have had the 4308 for about 4 years, its been a great avr. I currently can get the 4520 new for a great price...
I'm going to keep this simple....going from the 4308 to the 4520 worth the upgrade?? Is the 4520 a better machine, better sonics as a pre amp? I appreciate your help and comments. Awhile back I was going to upgrade to the 4311 but never did. I've been holding off, but this price from acessoriesforless is to hard to pass up..
Running
klipsch rf 82ii
klipsch rc 62ii
polk inwalls
dual svs sb 13 ultras
70" sharp led
xpa2/xpa5
denon 4308 pre
SMO5007 is offline  
post #10636 of 10792 Old 11-29-2014, 09:14 AM
AVS Special Member
 
raynist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,535
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
Liked: 363
I just lost sound on one of my HDMI inputs that I was using my DISH Network Joey receiver on, this happened several times with my 4311 also. I know that a micro processor reset will fix this, however I will also lose all of my settings. Is there a way to store the setting so I do not have to run Audyssey again?

3 - JTR 228's LCR (game room)
4 - DIY Sound Group V-8 Coaxials in slanted boxes (game room)
4 - PSA Triax's (game room)
3 - DIY Sound Group V-8 Coaxials in Ported Boxes for LCR's
2 - SVS SB13+'s (living room)
1 - SVS SB12-NSD (bedroom)
raynist is online now  
post #10637 of 10792 Old 11-29-2014, 09:40 AM
AVS Special Member
 
AustinJerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 8,071
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
Liked: 932
AustinJerry is online now  
post #10638 of 10792 Old 11-29-2014, 11:55 AM
Senior Member
 
laulau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: HI, USA
Posts: 361
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamliner View Post
Call me crazy but I can't seem to find a way to display the input signal. What's the best way to do this? (Onscreen preferred).

I leave the receiver on NEO:X all the time now so I know the output will always be 11.2.

I saw another Denon receiver that had a nice information screen with a little image showing the input signal, can't seem to find it on the 4520.
For the AVR's front display (not onscreen):
Settings -> General -> Front Display -> Channel Indicators -> Input
(pg. 153 of the OM)

...
Salk SongTowers-RAAL / SongCenter-RAAL / SongSurrounds; Rythmik F12 (x2); Denon AVR-4520CI; D-Sonic M2-800S; Oppo BDP93; Panny 65VT50; Schiit Audio Valhalla; Sennheiser HD600; BJC everywhere
WDTV Live Hub; Xbox 360; Chromecast; Harmony One; Furman Elite-15 PFi; Omnimic v2 & REW; CalMAN 5 HT; i1 Display Pro 3; i1 Pro2; Salamander Designs Synergy
laulau is offline  
post #10639 of 10792 Old 11-29-2014, 12:29 PM
Senior Member
 
SMO5007's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 235
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMO5007 View Post
Hi guys!
Thinking of pulling the trigger on the 4520. Currently using the 4308ci as a pre with emotive xpa2/xpa5. I have had the 4308 for about 4 years, its been a great avr. I currently can get the 4520 new for a great price...
I'm going to keep this simple....going from the 4308 to the 4520 worth the upgrade?? Is the 4520 a better machine, better sonics as a pre amp? I appreciate your help and comments. Awhile back I was going to upgrade to the 4311 but never did. I've been holding off, but this price from acessoriesforless is to hard to pass up..
Running
klipsch rf 82ii
klipsch rc 62ii
polk inwalls
dual svs sb 13 ultras
70" sharp led
xpa2/xpa5
denon 4308 pre
Anyone coming from a 4308 to the 4520 ??? Big upgrade?? Thanks in advance for your help and comments...
SMO5007 is offline  
post #10640 of 10792 Old 11-29-2014, 02:56 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 22,146
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
Liked: 849
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMO5007 View Post
Anyone coming from a 4308 to the 4520 ??? Big upgrade?? Thanks in advance for your help and comments...
I came from the 3808(I had decided against the 4308 back in 2008 since i didn't need two hdmi outputs). Both the 4308 and the 3808 had Audyssey MultEQ XT. It was a huge leap with the MultEQ XT32 in the 4520.

40TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is online now  
post #10641 of 10792 Old 11-29-2014, 03:28 PM
Senior Member
 
SMO5007's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 235
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
I came from the 3808(I had decided against the 4308 back in 2008 since i didn't need two hdmi outputs). Both the 4308 and the 3808 had Audyssey MultEQ XT. It was a huge leap with the MultEQ XT32 in the 4520.
thanks for your response!
Im 95% almost there...what else did you notice? Better sound? Im will be using the 4520 as a pre...I will only using two channels of the 9 for zone 2 and 3. Xpa 2/xpa 5 powering everything else
SMO5007 is offline  
post #10642 of 10792 Old 11-29-2014, 10:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Schwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,063
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMO5007 View Post
Anyone coming from a 4308 to the 4520 ??? Big upgrade?? Thanks in advance for your help and comments...
As aaronwt said, the upgrade from the 4308 to the 4520 is worth it if for no other reason than Audyssey XT32.
Schwa is offline  
post #10643 of 10792 Old 11-30-2014, 08:25 AM
Senior Member
 
SMO5007's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 235
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwa View Post
As aaronwt said, the upgrade from the 4308 to the 4520 is worth it if for no other reason than Audyssey XT32.
Thanks for your opinion.
Have multi xt on the 4308 I never really cared for it. Always made the sound sound thin and dull...I always kepted it off.
You guys are saying xt32 is that good huh?
It improves sound quality that dramatically?
So overall the 4520 is a way better machine then the 4308 for pure sound quality and functionality ?
SMO5007 is offline  
post #10644 of 10792 Old 11-30-2014, 02:51 PM
Senior Member
 
ppasteur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denver, Co
Posts: 443
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMO5007 View Post
Thanks for your opinion.
Have multi xt on the 4308 I never really cared for it. Always made the sound sound thin and dull...I always kepted it off.
You guys are saying xt32 is that good huh?
It improves sound quality that dramatically?
So overall the 4520 is a way better machine then the 4308 for pure sound quality and functionality ?

Coming from a 3808 CI I would say yes... I never had a 4308 to compare.
No one is going to be able to tell you whether you will think it a good investment... for you.
ppasteur is offline  
post #10645 of 10792 Old 11-30-2014, 03:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mtbdudex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 4,825
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 326
The **OFFICIAL** DENON AVR-4520CI thread

I went from my 4308 , dec-2007 buy, to a 4520, dec-2012 buy.
Yes, well worth the difference, xt32 is that good, the processors are much faster in 4520 for calibration, plus allowed me to go 11.2


Via Mikes brain/thumb interface, LLAP
mtbdudex is offline  
post #10646 of 10792 Old 11-30-2014, 03:34 PM
Member
 
Mark1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMO5007 View Post
Anyone coming from a 4308 to the 4520 ??? Big upgrade?? Thanks in advance for your help and comments...
For movies XT32 was really a big step from my 4308A to a 4520, more than I anticipated, especially for bass and voice clarity. Calibration is quicker too, as is setup flexibility and options and stuff. Not reasons in itself to buy of course. For music listening, mostly pure direct for me on a B&W 803 Diamond setup, the improvement was less noticeable, or at least, more difficult to be sure about. Overall, I was not disappointed, and I could upgrade my bedroom system too with a XT setup...
Mark
Mark1000 is offline  
post #10647 of 10792 Old 11-30-2014, 04:35 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mtbdudex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 4,825
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1000 View Post
For movies XT32 was really a big step from my 4308A to a 4520, more than I anticipated, especially for bass and voice clarity. Calibration is quicker too, as is setup flexibility and options and stuff. Not reasons in itself to buy of course. For music listening, mostly pure direct for me on a B&W 803 Diamond setup, the improvement was less noticeable, or at least, more difficult to be sure about. Overall, I was not disappointed, and I could upgrade my bedroom system too with a XT setup...
Mark
+1 my 4308CI went into my family room as 5.1 set-up, replacing a nearly DOA 2000 Onkyo 787, Audyssey XT is decent in itself and the version in the 4308 does a "nice" job.

Are these still around for $999? a 4520 for that is a steal just for the amps! Heck when I go Atmos in 2016/2017 with 10.4.8 I'll keep the 4520 in the basement HT as external amp source for whatever the 2016/7 Denon x9200 AVR needs on top of it's 11 built in amps
^^^ of course my pure speculation on a 9200
Matt2026 likes this.
mtbdudex is offline  
post #10648 of 10792 Old 11-30-2014, 04:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mtbdudex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 4,825
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
I came from the 3808(I had decided against the 4308 back in 2008 since i didn't need two hdmi outputs). Both the 4308 and the 3808 had Audyssey MultEQ XT. It was a huge leap with the MultEQ XT32 in the 4520.
OT; in your signature "40TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3" so you have a home NAS with 129TB of total storage??
If you have that documented in a thread here or another forum please post, I've never heard of someone with that much digital storage as a home user.....wow
mtbdudex is offline  
post #10649 of 10792 Old 11-30-2014, 04:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Pain Infliction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston Texas
Posts: 2,886
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
Liked: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbdudex View Post
+1 my 4308CI went into my family room as 5.1 set-up, replacing a nearly DOA 2000 Onkyo 787, Audyssey XT is decent in itself and the version in the 4308 does a "nice" job.

Are these still around for $999? a 4520 for that is a steal just for the amps! Heck when I go Atmos in 2016/2017 with 10.4.8 I'll keep the 4520 in the basement HT as external amp source for whatever the 2016/7 Denon x9200 AVR needs on top of it's 11 built in amps
^^^ of course my pure speculation on a 9200
Love the speculation on the x9200 but I hope you are correct!
mtbdudex likes this.

MY THEATER......The Thompson Theater 11.9 channels

"Is not love not unlike the unlikely not it is unlikened to?"
- Leon Phelps
Pain Infliction is online now  
post #10650 of 10792 Old 11-30-2014, 04:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mtbdudex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 4,825
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain Infliction View Post
Love the speculation on the x9200 but I hope you are correct!
Hopefully, as their 2 year cycle for flagships means we should see something "bigger and better" than the x7200, which becomes available Jan-2015 so having something 2 years from now like a x9200 seems within their R&D roadmap.

Maybe you and I should start a seperate "wish list thread" for a 2016/2017 Denon flagship.......

"The official Denon 2017 flagship AVR (x9200?) wishlist", put all our reasonable musts and wants there, to offload the random postings in the various threads and give some focus the high end customers desires......are you game?
Pain Infliction likes this.
mtbdudex is offline  
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off