The **OFFICIAL** DENON AVR-4520CI thread - Page 384 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
First ... 382  383  384
Receivers, Amps, and Processors > The **OFFICIAL** DENON AVR-4520CI thread
AustinJerry's Avatar AustinJerry 01:28 PM Yesterday
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorTorden View Post
audyssey set my lcr's as full range, the sides with crossover at 80.

After a while i have set the bass managenet to mains+lfe, primarily and boosting the subs with about 3-4db.
Center adjusted to small, all crossovers now at 80.

The added bonus of this is for stereo content (music, tv etc) I honestly don't prefer using subs with this setting I can get full range from the mains and leave the subs off in audio settings, but for surround sound I get the meatier bass line with just the amount of punch I want
I understand where you are coming from. I miss the capability that I had on my 4311. I could have a completely different configuration for Stereo vs. Multi-Channel. It is convenient to be able to have different settings at the touch of a button. Unfortunately, Denon removed this capability from newer models starting with the 4520 generation.

cmryan821's Avatar cmryan821 07:08 AM Today
Fellas, I'm looking for some help. I just purchased a 4520 and I put hooked it up yesterday afternoon. It's a very nice avr and functionally everything works well with one exception. When I was watching netflix last night (on my ps3), everything I tried had split second audio dropouts every 5-10 seconds or so.

The reason I'm posting in this thread is because the denon is the only thing I've changed recently and I've never had this problem. I did not have this problem on discs or usb playback. I performed a firmware update on the denon last night and checked netflix this morning but the problem persists. Have any users reported something like this?
rlb's Avatar rlb 07:22 AM Today
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmryan821 View Post
Fellas, I'm looking for some help. I just purchased a 4520 and I put hooked it up yesterday afternoon. It's a very nice avr and functionally everything works well with one exception. When I was watching netflix last night (on my ps3), everything I tried had split second audio dropouts every 5-10 seconds or so.

The reason I'm posting in this thread is because the denon is the only thing I've changed recently and I've never had this problem. I did not have this problem on discs or usb playback. I performed a firmware update on the denon last night and checked netflix this morning but the problem persists. Have any users reported something like this?

I haven't had the problem. But, if I had the issue, I would:
1) Try another cable from PS3 to 4520; 2)HDMI direct from PS3 to display. If you have the same dropouts, it's obviously your ps3 or internet. If you don't have the dropouts; 3) try another HDMI input on the 4520.
cmryan821's Avatar cmryan821 08:48 AM Today
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlb View Post
I haven't had the problem. But, if I had the issue, I would:
1) Try another cable from PS3 to 4520; 2)HDMI direct from PS3 to display. If you have the same dropouts, it's obviously your ps3 or internet. If you don't have the dropouts; 3) try another HDMI input on the 4520.
Thank you. I'll give those a try today.
Tags: Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver
First ... 382  383  384

Up
Mobile  Desktop