The **OFFICIAL** DENON AVR-4520CI thread - Page 413 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #12361 of 12362 Unread Today, 12:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1472 Post(s)
Liked: 1855
Quote:
Originally Posted by txbonds View Post
No, it isn't unfortunately. I bought it as a refurbished unit from accessories4less a few years ago. Refurbished only comes with a 1 year warranty. Has worked flawlessly up until this and still works for everything but sound as the amps are not turning on. Since it wasn't under warranty and I don't have a Denon service center anywhere near me, I just picked up a lower end model locally and have been using it for the past few months. It seems to be serving our needs just fine as the 4520 was way more than I actually needed.

Anyway, thought someone might pop up with a quick "oh yeah, that is a common issue" type response that gave me some direction. If it is a cheap fix, common issue type thing, I might would just sell it as is, but didn't know.
If under two years check to see if the credit card you used extended the 1 year warranty by another year....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12362 of 12362 Unread Today, 12:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinthehd View Post
If under two years check to see if the credit card you used extended the 1 year warranty by another year....
Unfortunately another strike out as I used paypal to pay.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver
Gear in this thread - 4520ci by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page